CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Lol! Yes I had O pains about 1-2 days before I actually O'd this last cycle. I would DTD again todat/night if you can!

booo!!! As my DH is on shift for 24hrs today so we won't be able to dtd until tmrw night! But yesterday I was having o pains and fertile cm. Hmmm maybe just maybe we caught the eggie! It's sad I don't remember these things. :dohh:

i used to use ff for just that, but then really got into the temping. although my temps seem to just do their own thing...

hmmm not sure how to do that. I have the app on my phone but cannot seem to understand the tracking part. Thats one of the reason I never did anything else.

okay I figured it out!! Okay seeing what happens now...

Yay FF wife. When I first started I just kep track of signs like mommyxofxone said. Just so you can at least look back month to month and see any patterns. You dont have to temp. Im only going to start temping on cd 14 this month and give myself a little break. Since I dont O until CD 19 at least.

Yay FF wife. When I first started I just kep track of signs like mommyxofxone said. Just so you can at least look back month to month and see any patterns. You dont have to temp. Im only going to start temping on cd 14 this month and give myself a little break. Since I dont O until CD 19 at least.

:) okay will do! Im not sure on how to temp...How do I start with that! Still new at this tracking thing. Never done it before.

:) okay will do! Im not sure on how to temp...How do I start with that! Still new at this tracking thing. Never done it before.

For charting, you really should have a BBT thermometer. you can get one cheap off like amazon. basically it needs to read your basal temps. And you're supposed to temp the exact same time every single morning. i temp at 6, when my husband says goodbye when he goes off to work. i usually don't even remember doing it. it'll take your wake time, but it's supposed to be at least 3 hours of solid sleep.

and you just start at the beginning of a cycle and temp every morning. and that'll confirm o and all that too. It takes like 2 or 3 cycles i think to figure out your normal pattern.

mine are irregular so it's always screwed up.

Well not sure how to use my chart as a ticker but here is what I have so far...

Attachments

• FF.jpg
    FF.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 3

For charting, you really should have a BBT thermometer. you can get one cheap off like amazon. basically it needs to read your basal temps. And you're supposed to temp the exact same time every single morning. i temp at 6, when my husband says goodbye when he goes off to work. i usually don't even remember doing it. it'll take your wake time, but it's supposed to be at least 3 hours of solid sleep.

and you just start at the beginning of a cycle and temp every morning. and that'll confirm o and all that too. It takes like 2 or 3 cycles i think to figure out your normal pattern.

oh okay!! thank you!! I will start tempting next cycle if no bfp this time. Luckily I have about 4 of the thermometers at home. How are you doing this cycle?

Yeah I take mine before I even open my eyes! Since I know my pattern, Im going to start temping cd 14 since I usually O CD 19-24.

oh okay!! thank you!! I will start tempting next cycle if no bfp this time. Luckily I have about 4 of the thermometers at home. How are you doing this cycle?

I"m doing alright. i think i really did o and missed the damn thing. Will have to figure out something better next time. think i'm just going to bd every night from cd 16-22. i don't think he'll mind too much. :haha:

I"m doing alright. i think i really did o and missed the damn thing. Will have to figure out something better next time. think i'm just going to bd every night from cd 16-22. i don't think he'll mind too much. :haha:

oh no!!! Def just dtd every other night from the time af leaves and up until af is due. I highly doubt he will mind that! :) That should do the trick! Plus its always fun trying right? :happydance:

Yeah I take mine before I even open my eyes! Since I know my pattern, Im going to start temping cd 14 since I usually O CD 19-24.

Guess I'll have to leave it on my night stand lol

that is exactly what I do!

Would it be to late to start tempting now or should I wait til the next cycle?

Today I should be 3dpo and I have white cm, heavy feeling in lower tummy, woke up with cold/flu like symtoms(stuffy/running nose), can't hardly keep my eyes open they are so heavy(I slept like a baby though and woke up feeling great), hip pain that comes and goes. Just overall yucky feeling. How are you feeling this morning!

Im ok. Had really bad cramps last night and then stopped bleeding. So Ive had one day spotting, one day heavy/med bleed and now spotting again. Not sure whats going on. Have had headaches and had a horrible migraine on Saturday. I ended up puking at the restaurant I was eating at it was so bad. I would say start temping now to get the hang of it if you want. It will give you some kind of idea for next month where your temps should be around after ovulation. It couldnt hurt!

@ ffwife- i leave it on my nightstand too or i won't remember. i also would start temping now because it won't hurt and you'll get to see your normal temps for the end of your cycle too. :)

AFM- i'm having SERIOUS cramping today! it's really awful. i am incredibly hungry, peeing constantly, the last two nights i actually had to pee in the middle of the night which is not normal for me at all, and i went and cleaned the whole first floor crazy.

either i'm just about to O with the pains i'm having, cause it feels like AF is about to show, or i'm getting good signs for pg, because af can't possibly be here til the 16th at the soonest as that would just be 28 days, and i usually go 30+

in case i am o'ing, think we should dtd this evening as i'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back for two days

Im ok. Had really bad cramps last night and then stopped bleeding. So Ive had one day spotting, one day heavy/med bleed and now spotting again. Not sure whats going on. Have had headaches and had a horrible migraine on Saturday. I ended up puking at the restaurant I was eating at it was so bad. I would say start temping now to get the hang of it if you want. It will give you some kind of idea for next month where your temps should be around after ovulation. It couldnt hurt!

Oh goodness I hope you start feeling better! What cd are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->