CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

@ ffwife- i leave it on my nightstand too or i won't remember. i also would start temping now because it won't hurt and you'll get to see your normal temps for the end of your cycle too. :)

AFM- i'm having SERIOUS cramping today! it's really awful. i am incredibly hungry, peeing constantly, the last two nights i actually had to pee in the middle of the night which is not normal for me at all, and i went and cleaned the whole first floor crazy.

either i'm just about to O with the pains i'm having, cause it feels like AF is about to show, or i'm getting good signs for pg, because af can't possibly be here til the 16th at the soonest as that would just be 28 days, and i usually go 30+

in case i am o'ing, think we should dtd this evening as i'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back for two days

Oh goodness!! Dtd for sure! Af shouldn't be here for you. AF is complicated never know what she is up to. Yesterday I had some cramps going on but nothing bad...I am going to start tempting in the am as for this morning I was not having a great morning so didnt even think about tempting.

Cramping is a good sign! How many DPO do you think you are>?

Cramping is a good sign! How many DPO do you think you are>?

I'm thinking I should be 5dpo. I'm having a lot of cm and my cervix is really high and almost untouchable. My walls are also swollen. I have had cold like symptoms. Thursday night I had really bad inflammation of my intestines (I have Celiac Disease) and last time I had bad intestinal pain was when I fell pregnant with my son. So hopefully it is the same this time!!! :) today I'm having cramping along with the cm. Which is very noticable I feel so wet below.

@ ffwife- i leave it on my nightstand too or i won't remember. i also would start temping now because it won't hurt and you'll get to see your normal temps for the end of your cycle too. :)

AFM- i'm having SERIOUS cramping today! it's really awful. i am incredibly hungry, peeing constantly, the last two nights i actually had to pee in the middle of the night which is not normal for me at all, and i went and cleaned the whole first floor crazy.

either i'm just about to O with the pains i'm having, cause it feels like AF is about to show, or i'm getting good signs for pg, because af can't possibly be here til the 16th at the soonest as that would just be 28 days, and i usually go 30+

in case i am o'ing, think we should dtd this evening as i'm going out of town tomorrow and won't be back for two days

Oh goodness!! Dtd for sure! Af shouldn't be here for you. AF is complicated never know what she is up to. Yesterday I had some cramps going on but nothing bad...I am going to start tempting in the am as for this morning I was not having a great morning so didnt even think about tempting.

dtd the night before i left. AND ff changed my o date again, to cd 22. so who the hell knows where we are at now. Next cycle (whenever that decides to grace us) i'm going to be bd'ing every day from 16-22. and every other night around that window.

I'm thinking I should be 5dpo. I'm having a lot of cm and my cervix is really high and almost untouchable. My walls are also swollen. I have had cold like symptoms. Thursday night I had really bad inflammation of my intestines (I have Celiac Disease) and last time I had bad intestinal pain was when I fell pregnant with my son. So hopefully it is the same this time!!! :) today I'm having cramping along with the cm. Which is very noticable I feel so wet below.

i've also had cramping daily, and i had a severe migraine on saturday- something i haven't had since i was pregnant- two of them then, and before that, not since i was 14. fx'd it's a good sign.

and your symptoms sound great! my cp is low & creamy. not thinking anything is going to happen but i am super gassy and having some weird intestinal feelings going on.

dtd the night before i left. AND ff changed my o date again, to cd 22. so who the hell knows where we are at now. Next cycle (whenever that decides to grace us) i'm going to be bd'ing every day from 16-22. and every other night around that window.

i've also had cramping daily, and i had a severe migraine on saturday- something i haven't had since i was pregnant- two of them then, and before that, not since i was 14. fx'd it's a good sign.

and your symptoms sound great! my cp is low & creamy. not thinking anything is going to happen but i am super gassy and having some weird intestinal feelings going on.

Oh well thats sounds good for you too! I have had on and off headaches too since friday but I think it may have something to do with my allergies. My husband made a comment Thursday night to his mom when I was hurting and he said "I wouldnt be surprised if she is pregnant Mom". Interesting! :) Hopefully he is right! But we shall see. Good thing about cervix checking is it can fluctuate up and down before getting a postive on a hpt. I know when I was pregnant with my ds it fluctuate up and down alot before I got my bfp. So who knows. But hopefully all of us will get a bfp soon! I have the feeling that I have been punched in the stomach and really achy which is weird. And same as you with the intestinal feelings. When are you planning on testing?
:dust:

Any new FFwife? How are you feeling?

Today I feel absolutely tired! I could fall asleep on my desk! :coffee: :sleep: My cm has not dried up and I have a vinegary smell? Is that normal?? I keep have pinkching & pulling. Sharp twinges every so often, gassy, & heaviness in my abdomen. It's sad I do not remember anything from my first pregnancy with my son. I've been dealing with my allergies a bunch in the last couple of days including the nagging headaches. VERYYY VIVID DREAMS!! I have had these dreams since friday night.

How about you!? I hope good news!!

I stopped symptom spotting! I make note of it but tell myself unless it SCREAMS to me as either a symptom Ive already had that is so much worse or a totally new symptom then I wont have a little freak out! I dont think Ive noticed any vinegary smell but I do get the twinges and pinches almost every month. BUT remember those are MY symptoms....not yours...every woman is different! What is normal for me may be abnormal for you! Which is a good thing! Im doing OK had a 1 day period and then nothing for almost 2 days and then ive been spotting for a few days again. Not sure what to think about that.

i swear i think everything is a freaking symptom. can't remember what i've had or not. terrible.

I stopped symptom spotting! I make note of it but tell myself unless it SCREAMS to me as either a symptom Ive already had that is so much worse or a totally new symptom then I wont have a little freak out! I dont think Ive noticed any vinegary smell but I do get the twinges and pinches almost every month. BUT remember those are MY symptoms....not yours...every woman is different! What is normal for me may be abnormal for you! Which is a good thing! Im doing OK had a 1 day period and then nothing for almost 2 days and then ive been spotting for a few days again. Not sure what to think about that.

haha same here thats why im doing "my" best at not trying to symptom spot. More than likely I have had these feelings before af arrived but who knows. Only time will tell I suppose. Have you tested? Does your periods do that often or is that abnormal for you? If its abnormal I would def test to just see what turns up.

i swear i think everything is a freaking symptom. can't remember what i've had or not. terrible.

haha same here! I can't remember one single thing I had when I was pregnant with ds. All I know is that I had sensitive nipples(tmi) and heartburn. Other than that idk. But I dont go off my boobs any more bc after having ds they dont hurt or anything anymore so idk what the deal is with that.

How are you doing FFwife? Any new signs? How is the temping going?

How are you doing FFwife? Any new signs? How is the temping going?

Im the same nothing new unfortunately! But I havent started tempting ifigured I would start next cycle and start fresh! How about you? Anything new for you?

Nope. Just dealing with headaches. We live close to the fire out here in So Cal in the mountains, about 30 miles from the fire. We have been getting ash and smoke for a few days now and its not helping my head! Other than that...had a few days of spotting after my 1 day AF. But thats it. Should hopefully O by the end of the month!

Nope. Just dealing with headaches. We live close to the fire out here in So Cal in the mountains, about 30 miles from the fire. We have been getting ash and smoke for a few days now and its not helping my head! Other than that...had a few days of spotting after my 1 day AF. But thats it. Should hopefully O by the end of the month!

Oh no! I hope yall stay safe over there! We dont have a fire but we have mosquitos the size of birds! Ugh! I hate them things! Praying that you o and get that baby!! :) Keep me posted! :)

My and dh dtd last night and it was so uncomfortable for me...not sure why. Other than that thats all I have as far as an update.

depends on which chart you go by! one says 9, one says 13!! probably in betwwen. thinking 11, because lp usually 13 days. hard to type- dd on my lap lol so one handed

Good luck mommyxofxone! Not over till she shows! Hope it works out for all of us! FF wife....those are some huge mosquitos! We get them here and the bring the West Nile Virus...we had about 30 cases last year I think. They spray the neighborhoods with big trucks when they are out. But our are not that big!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->