CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

Well ladies I tested this morning here is my test...What do yall think?
pix.jpg
pix2.jpg

Good luck mommyxofxone!!!! I agree with Kitcat it's not over until she shows!! They are seriously massive over here! lol They will carry you off hahah. Oh no west nile! Not good! Yall stay away from them! I'm not sure when we last had a case of west nile. My boss said at his house they are the size of turkeys lol They normally spray around our place too but its been so long. But I live to far off the road for the spray to do anything to our land lol. owell!

cervix is also closed and medium level. This time last month (af due next thursday) my cervix was open but feels closed. So fx'ed and hopefully we all get a bfp!! :)

nope i'm out hun :witch: came last night. ugh.

Was going to buy opks for this cycle, but we're going to try one more cycle without them, and then next cycle if needed, we'll do that. so we'll bd from cd 16-22 just to make sure.

and i don't see anything on the test hun, but it's blue dye. and i've gotten false positives on them before. i never used them again after that!!

Oh no!!! Darn Af! That's what I was thinking too! Just going to wait it out and see if Af how's or not. Owell

Took these saturday morning... Af is due this thursday...

PIX1.JPG

pix2.JPG

PIX3.JPG

Good luck F wife! Sorry AF got you Mommy! Hope we all get a BFP ASAP!

thanks kitcat!!

i'm almost done with it. i just want to make the most of all this with this cycle coming, really nervous i'm going to blow it.

and i have NO idea on baby names. last time, we had names picked for both sexes before we were pregnant, but this time i'm not sure i'm still happy with the boy name we had, and i really need help with ideas.

thanks kitcat!!

i'm almost done with it. i just want to make the most of all this with this cycle coming, really nervous i'm going to blow it.

and i have NO idea on baby names. last time, we had names picked for both sexes before we were pregnant, but this time i'm not sure i'm still happy with the boy name we had, and i really need help with ideas.

haha same here! Me and my husband had the names picked a month before we got pregnant with our son. His name is an old name. Wendell Kelly Lee IV. We call him Dell after my husband's father who passed away. But if we have a girl I'm stuck on Zoe Peyton Lee...A boy I love the name Lucas and Call him Luke. Lucas Jesse Lee? What do you think?

Here are some ideas:
Jonathan
Ryker
Levi
Nolan
Aiden
Houston
Grant
Liam
Drake
Hunter
Parker
Matthew
Lucas
Brandon
Bentley
Brantley
Blaine
Nicolas
Jonah
Elijah (love this one)
Jackson
Cameron
Carson
Cayden
Landon
Gage
Gabriel
Zaine

I could go on and on! :) Hope these help!

thanks kitcat!!

haha same here! Me and my husband had the names picked a month before we got pregnant with our son. His name is an old name. Wendell Kelly Lee IV. We call him Dell after my husband's father who passed away. But if we have a girl I'm stuck on Zoe Peyton Lee...A boy I love the name Lucas and Call him Luke. Lucas Jesse Lee? What do you think?

Here are some ideas:
Jonathan
Ryker
Levi
Nolan
Aiden
Houston
Grant
Liam
Drake
Hunter
Parker
Matthew
Lucas
Brandon
Bentley
Brantley
Blaine
Nicolas
Jonah
Elijah (love this one)
Jackson
Cameron
Carson
Cayden
Landon
Gage
Gabriel
Zaine

well we really loved Landon and that was the one we picked out originally for a boy. we may just use it anyway, hard to decide! i also loved Hunter- but dh x'd it. i kind of like Zane. it's hard! he said something about Conner too which i liked but don't know if i like enough for a name. it was so much easier the first time.

thanks kitcat!!

Here are some ideas:
Jonathan
Ryker
Levi
Nolan
Aiden
Houston
Grant
Liam
Drake
Hunter
Parker
Matthew
Lucas
Brandon
Bentley
Brantley
Blaine
Nicolas
Jonah
Elijah (love this one)
Jackson
Cameron
Carson
Cayden
Landon
Gage
Gabriel
Zaine

well we really loved Landon and that was the one we picked out originally for a boy. we may just use it anyway, hard to decide! i also loved Hunter- but dh x'd it. i kind of like Zane. it's hard! he said something about Conner too which i liked but don't know if i like enough for a name. it was so much easier the first time.

I agree picking out the first name was def easier for me as it was already picked out if we had a boy. Gotta love the generations lol But hey if dh is happy about that I will be too. I am still to this day not completely happy about our son's name. But its whatever lol. I told my husband that since he picked out the name for Dell that our next baby I have complete control over the name. Maybe his help just a little. lol but completely in love with my names I've picked out. Funny thing is my best friends son is named Landon, my mil best friend her grandson is named Zane, and my cousin's son is named Hunter lol... I'd say you have yourself some good names!! ;)

Well ladies AF is due tmrw and I do not feel as if she is coming. Weird as I always know when she is coming bc I usally bloat and have on and off cramps a couple of days before. Nothing but a darn UTI that started Friday night. Ive been on antibiotics since Monday. Hopefully it will clear up bc is driving me crazy! Last night I had such a vivid dream that I tested and got a bfp!!! So im debating whether I should test or not....hmmmm

I cant wait to hear FFwife! I LOVE the name Connor, that was my grandfathers name. I also love Lucas, we were thinking Luca, since we are Italian! My names are both of my grandmothers middle names, Yvette Catherine & Lisbeth Anne (My name is Catherine Anne) So I am a believer that we will use family names in the Middle names part of our childrens names. I was thinking Olivia Charmaine (Charmaine is my DH mothers name who passed away when he was very young) and not so sure on first names for a boy but we like Giacinto, Luca or Domenico...the first and last boy names are my DH family names. I also like Edward (which was my moms father and brothers name who both have passed also)

Well ladies AF is due tmrw and I do not feel as if she is coming. Weird as I always know when she is coming bc I usally bloat and have on and off cramps a couple of days before. Nothing but a darn UTI that started Friday night. Ive been on antibiotics since Monday. Hopefully it will clear up bc is driving me crazy! Last night I had such a vivid dream that I tested and got a bfp!!! So im debating whether I should test or not....hmmmm

oh oh!!! i had that dream before i got my bfp!!!! the morning of actually!!!

I cant wait to hear FFwife! I LOVE the name Connor, that was my grandfathers name. I also love Lucas, we were thinking Luca, since we are Italian! My names are both of my grandmothers middle names, Yvette Catherine & Lisbeth Anne (My name is Catherine Anne) So I am a believer that we will use family names in the Middle names part of our childrens names. I was thinking Olivia Charmaine (Charmaine is my DH mothers name who passed away when he was very young) and not so sure on first names for a boy but we like Giacinto, Luca or Domenico...the first and last boy names are my DH family names. I also like Edward (which was my moms father and brothers name who both have passed also)

I don't know why i'm so very picky this time around, i just have NO idea what i want!!! I'm also not completely sure i want to know ahead of time what i am having either!

All of those names sound wonderful! :) I epecially like Luca! :) I like using family names. My great grandmother and my Aunt is named Leta and I love that name dh does not though. :( but maybe I can talk him into it!

I still havent tested as I am nervous. Af has not shown yet and dont feel like she is coming(weird). Idk what in the world my body is doing...So aggravating trying to figure it out. But we shall see what happens....:) How are yall doing this morning?

test test! i have to live through someone else!

doing ok here, woke up and the house was an icebox, went down to 55 last night and we had windows open! yikes lol!

dd was nice and warm though as i knew it would get chilly. i woke several times to check on her and her room was warmest in the house!!!! she was nice and toasty. :) i slept better than i have in a while as i sleep better when it's cooler out.

on cd 8. still have light af. whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->