CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

OMG FFwife! Im so happy for you! Congrats congrats! YAYAYAYAYAY!

We have to stay buddies! I cant wait to follow your journey!

We have to stay buddies! I cant wait to follow your journey!

Im so excited and nervous!!! We def are going to have to stay buddies for sure!! I cant wait to hear of yall getting bfp!!! :)

Congrats FFwife!!!! That is sooo freaking exciting =) SO SO happy for you!! :yipee:

Took another test this afternoon to make myself feel better as I only took one...
Cannot miss that plus sign that's for sure!

Test.jpg

Omg. I lost this thread & after the MC last month I didnt much feel like coming on here for a while anyway as have been a bit down. I find the post & come back on to see FFWife with a BFP! Woooo, congratulations! Yayyy! Im going to catch up on the other posts I have missed in a minute but I just see the BFP straight away and wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS! :) XXX

Omg. I lost this thread & after the MC last month I didnt much feel like coming on here for a while anyway as have been a bit down. I find the post & come back on to see FFWife with a BFP! Woooo, congratulations! Yayyy! Im going to catch up on the other posts I have missed in a minute but I just see the BFP straight away and wanted to say a big CONGRATULATIONS! :) XXX

:hugs: i'm sorry about your mc, :( :hugs:

:hugs: Oh no amy! I am so sorry about your miscarriage! :(

Thank you we are so excited and praying it sticks!

FF Wife how are you feeling? I had spotting this morning! Woke up took my temp....huge drop...went to the bathroom and BAM Pinky red spotting! I dont want to get to excited but I cant help but this this might be IB! Have you ever experienced IB?

FF Wife how are you feeling? I had spotting this morning! Woke up took my temp....huge drop...went to the bathroom and BAM Pinky red spotting! I dont want to get to excited but I cant help but this this might be IB! Have you ever experienced IB?

AHHHHHH YAYYYYY!!!! Fx'ed it is!!! Praying it is IB!!! Please oh please keep me posted! I never had the spotting but before I found out I was pg with my son I had a tiny red dot when I wiped so thinking that it was IB. Nothing this cylce with IB, which I didn't watch out for it. How are you feeling. How many more days til you test!?!?!? :happydance::hugs:

I actually feel better today than yesterday! Yesterday I felt as if I have been hit by a train! Headaches, morning sickness, backaches, & hips hurt! 5 weeks and the symptoms have already started! Everyone says that a girl will do that. So everyone is saying girl this round. I go to the dr on Monday for a pregnancy test and talk with my nurse.

I will keep you posted! If it is IB then I should hopefully get a positive on Sunday! So Im going to test Sunday and then every 2-4 days. I shouldnt start AF for another 12 days so this is way way to early for AF time! Ive never spotted after O before. I used to spot a few days before AF but never this early! Glad you are feeling better! Sorry for the symptoms but at least they are going to be worth it! Cant wait to hear what your Dr. and Nurse say! Good luck!

You chart looks like it mommy! Good luck and get that eggie! FX for both of us! Im going to test Sunday! Ill let you guys know what happens! Saying a few prayers for us! I also feel itchy down there (TMI) almost like a yeast infection....not sure about that symptom...

awesome kitcat!!!! best of luck for testing! but wait, what dpo will you be??? isn't that too soon? chart looks good though!!!

i got another negative opk. turds.

I will keep you posted! If it is IB then I should hopefully get a positive on Sunday! So Im going to test Sunday and then every 2-4 days. I shouldnt start AF for another 12 days so this is way way to early for AF time! Ive never spotted after O before. I used to spot a few days before AF but never this early! Glad you are feeling better! Sorry for the symptoms but at least they are going to be worth it! Cant wait to hear what your Dr. and Nurse say! Good luck!

Def do! Can't wait to hear your progress! :) The spotting sounds very promising! :) :happydance: loads and loads of baby dust your way! I hope this is finally it! :) Such an exciting time! Something is def going on for you to be spotting! :wohoo:

I def have my good days and my symptom days. It flip flops one day I am fine and the next bam! Bring it on! Im ready to get these morning sickness days over with! Old wives tale says with a boy you carry in your stomach but a girl you carry in your hips...Fx'ed it is a girl this round!

Ill be 7 DPO Sunday. Its a little early but I cant help it with the spotting! I just have to test! lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->