CD1.. Anyone want to me cycle buddies with me.

still negative opk here. blurgh. think it's too early and i'ts going to be a longer cycle.

Mommy yay for O! How are you feeling? BFN on Sunday for me. Still very early!

I wish yall the best of luck!!! Ready to see some +'s across the screen! It should not be long before you o right mommy?

When is your next testing day Kitcat! :)

I think Im going to test tomorrow? What do you guys think? Should I wait a few more days? Having the same symptoms...only one that is diff is my BBs. They start hurting around 5 PM SUPER SUPER BAD like I want to sit in an ice bath bad!~ By morning they hurt just not as bad. Its been like that for 4 days now.

I think Im going to test tomorrow? What do you guys think? Should I wait a few more days? Having the same symptoms...only one that is diff is my BBs. They start hurting around 5 PM SUPER SUPER BAD like I want to sit in an ice bath bad!~ By morning they hurt just not as bad. Its been like that for 4 days now.

hmmmm I would def test again tmrw and if its a bfn then again on thursday. When is af due? I tested the day of a it was bfp. :thumbup: Lots and lots of dust!!!

Went to the doctor today!!!! It was more a of a confirmation. Definitely pregnant! My nurse said "back again?" and smiled. lol I was like yes back so soon. hahha but so far so good. Did blood work and went over my insurance. I go back Aug 27 for an actual appt with my doctor to check how everything is and to do our first ultrasound which I am pretty excited and can't wait! :)

Yayayayay! Congrats on the confirmation! I took a cheapie this afternoon and instant EVAP. Not sure what that means! Will test in the AM and let you know! AF is not due until 11th.

Yayayayay! Congrats on the confirmation! I took a cheapie this afternoon and instant EVAP. Not sure what that means! Will test in the AM and let you know! AF is not due until 11th.

oh booo!!! Can you post a pic for us to see? Fx'ed that you get a :bfp:!!
Bring on the :baby:'s!

feeling confused on why i o'd so early and why i never got a positive opk! unless i really did just miss it and tested at the wrong time. so confused. but my cp is moving down lower and changing so.... thinking i really did o. and temps are still higher than normal. so odd.

I wish yall the best of luck!!! Ready to see some +'s across the screen! It should not be long before you o right mommy?

Think i already did o ff, so confused.

test test!!

hmmmm I would def test again tmrw and if its a bfn then again on thursday. When is af due? I tested the day of a it was bfp. :thumbup: Lots and lots of dust!!!

Went to the doctor today!!!! It was more a of a confirmation. Definitely pregnant! My nurse said "back again?" and smiled. lol I was like yes back so soon. hahha but so far so good. Did blood work and went over my insurance. I go back Aug 27 for an actual appt with my doctor to check how everything is and to do our first ultrasound which I am pretty excited and can't wait! :)

awesome about the confirmation hun!!!! so glad for you!!

I didn't take a pic of the test. But deffo evaporate line instant.

feeling confused on why i o'd so early and why i never got a positive opk! unless i really did just miss it and tested at the wrong time. so confused. but my cp is moving down lower and changing so.... thinking i really did o. and temps are still higher than normal. so odd.

Think i already did o ff, so confused.

test test!!

awesome about the confirmation hun!!!! so glad for you!!

Thank you dear!!!

Do you think you caught the eggy this round?

Been MIA a bunch with a crazy summer. Wondering if anyone has any insight as to why my cycles are going nuts all of a sudden. I'm so frustrated because my already somewhat unpredictable cycles have become even more unpredictable. I was pretty much having 31-32 day cycles with a supposed "O" day on either CD 19 or CD 20 for the past maybe year or so. My last cycle was randomly 34 days with "O" day on CD 21. Now I'm currently CD 31 and I think I "O'd" on CD 22 based on my iffy chart...I feel just like AF is about to come but that would be a really short LP of 9 days...the only change this summer is that I have had to be away from my daughter 3 nights a week and so we're not doing a nighttime feeding those days. If BFing does have so much effect on my cycle I'm wondering if the key here is to wean and maybe we'll get lucky. It's now been over a year since we stopped using protection.

Hey FF wife! BFN today again! Hoping to get a BFP soon! Not sure if I will test again tomorrow or wait another day! EEEK

Been MIA a bunch with a crazy summer. Wondering if anyone has any insight as to why my cycles are going nuts all of a sudden. I'm so frustrated because my already somewhat unpredictable cycles have become even more unpredictable. I was pretty much having 31-32 day cycles with a supposed "O" day on either CD 19 or CD 20 for the past maybe year or so. My last cycle was randomly 34 days with "O" day on CD 21. Now I'm currently CD 31 and I think I "O'd" on CD 22 based on my iffy chart...I feel just like AF is about to come but that would be a really short LP of 9 days...the only change this summer is that I have had to be away from my daughter 3 nights a week and so we're not doing a nighttime feeding those days. If BFing does have so much effect on my cycle I'm wondering if the key here is to wean and maybe we'll get lucky. It's now been over a year since we stopped using protection.

hmm thats interesting. I know when a friend of mine was BFing her periods were never the same. A couple of months it would be the same, then it would get loopy and go longer or shorter. I would possibly try to wean and see where that takes you. Cannot hurt to try. I never could breast feed with my son, so I have no idea the effects it has on a woman. But I would try it and see. If that does not work I would talk with your doctor, because something like a hormonal imbalance could be the cause too. Good luck and let us know how things go!

Hey FF wife! BFN today again! Hoping to get a BFP soon! Not sure if I will test again tomorrow or wait another day! EEEK

\\:D/ bring on the bfp!!! Keep testing! :) Im ready for the end results! The spotting sounds so promising! :) Any other symptons your way?

morning ladies.

don't know if i caught the egg or not, the temps don't look very good for after o. not sure if i really did or if it's going to be one of those 40 day cycles and it's still coming.

dd had a good bday yesterday, her cold is waning, but now i have a sore throat and i'm so exhausted, i just want to go back to bed.

morning ladies.

don't know if i caught the egg or not, the temps don't look very good for after o. not sure if i really did or if it's going to be one of those 40 day cycles and it's still coming.

dd had a good bday yesterday, her cold is waning, but now i have a sore throat and i'm so exhausted, i just want to go back to bed.

Fx'ed you caught the eggy or going to! Bd every other night! ;) I hope you both get better soon! Any other things going on with you besides the sore throat and exhausted? I had a stuffy nose and sore throat before I got my bfp. GL, lots, lots, lots, & lots of baby dust to you!

Not really same symptoms I usually get. Have a mirgaine again today. Only taking tylenol just in case :( Sore BBs, Creamy CM, CP is normal for now. Back ache and headache. Sore Nips. Other than that nothing that sounds promising!

Not really same symptoms I usually get. Have a mirgaine again today. Only taking tylenol just in case :( Sore BBs, Creamy CM, CP is normal for now. Back ache and headache. Sore Nips. Other than that nothing that sounds promising!

Not trying to put you on the bfp train so soon, butttt...... I had sore nips the week my af was due but that week I found out I was pregnant with my son. That was def a symptom I have never had before up until I got my bfp. I would not go off the cp just bc mine was all over the place before I got my bfp. It was low and open the day before I got my bfp. And now it's closed and high. Back aches and headaches I had too the week of my bfp with both pregnancies. But with my son my boobs did not get sore until later in my pregnancy. This pregnancy it has already started! :) Normally my bbs would be so sore a week before af but that week I got my bfp the bbs was normal only the nips were sore. When you look at your bbs and on your chest do you see distinctive blue veins?:thumbup:

morning ladies.

Fx'ed you caught the eggy or going to! Bd every other night! ;) I hope you both get better soon! Any other things going on with you besides the sore throat and exhausted? I had a stuffy nose and sore throat before I got my bfp. GL, lots, lots, lots, & lots of baby dust to you!

i sure hope i did. so much dtd is making me tired. but i've stopped opks. i just have no symptoms of O. nothing. no cramping, no nothing.

just waiting til something happens. not stressing not stressing (keep telling myself that)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->