CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hi everyone

I have just got back from my gyno :cry: and i have been told that she thinks she can see Cyst on my Right ovary? i have to go back next monday right before ovulation so she can do the scan again.. but shes more than certain its on the Right one :shrug:

I cant stop crying since i walked thru the door, up until today everything was ok nothing wrong, Blood tests fine, the sizes of the follicles perfect and this has really left a hole in my heart. Does a Cyst make it even harder than it already is to get pregnant?

I would appreciate any information,

I shall now Google Cyst the story of my life.. How on earth do I tell DH that theres something found... every trip is getting harder

Hi everyone

I have just got back from my gyno :cry: and i have been told that she thinks she can see Cyst on my Right ovary? i have to go back next monday right before ovulation so she can do the scan again.. but shes more than certain its on the Right one :shrug:

I cant stop crying since i walked thru the door, up until today everything was ok nothing wrong, Blood tests fine, the sizes of the follicles perfect and this has really left a hole in my heart. Does a Cyst make it even harder than it already is to get pregnant?

I would appreciate any information,

I shall now Google Cyst the story of my life.. How on earth do I tell DH that theres something found... every trip is getting harder

I'm so sorry sweetie :hugs: I have no idea about cysts so I wouldn't like to say... I really hope it's good news what you find out :hugs:

Thank you Gemie xx I just read stories where women have them all their lives and go on having 3, 4 Kids Another article said that many women dont know they have cysts and they clear themselves :) I just hope on monday it was not a cyst she saw.. xx

Good morning all! :)

Nayla-- I think cysts are fairly common. I had one years ago and from what I remember the Dr had it taken care of quickly and said it would not affect my fertility.

Welcome to everyone new!

:dust: to all!

Nayla, my sister had 2 cysts removed and she has two beautiful girls! It does not inhibit pregnancy. :winkwink:

Ooooh Nayla that doesn't sound so bad! I really hope everything weorks out for you :)

I was due to Ov today but it doesn't look like it's happening :nope:
I'm only on my second natural cycle after the pill so I'm guessing the 24 day cycle I had last month isn't a regular one.
My CBFM is still on low and my fade in on opks hasn't started yet. I'm hoping it's going to be in the next few days so we're gonna be bding anyway :winkwink:

Hope everyone is okay. :flower: x

my opk yesturday was quite dark but not equal to the test line but today it has gone light again so i'm guessing i'll be o any day now!

I am on CD12 and should be ovulating today according to Fertility Friend. My CM is very watery and I have strange pains akin to ovulation. Mr NB was over at the weekend and we only BDed twice, last time yesterday morning so I think I am out for this month as I am not seeing him until Friday now. (We have unusual circumstances in that he lives in Switzerland and I live in the UK, but I am in the process of moving back there).

Nayla hope you are ok. Listen to what these wise ladied have to say.

You could be Oing as we speak Donna... you could have missed the surge. I'd get BDing!! :thumbup:

with a house full of kids waiting for their tea gonna have to wait till tonite :rofl:

just hope we dont miss it!!!!!!!!!!!

Looks like there's quite a few of us in our fertile period.
We'll be moving to the TWW soon!
Can't wait to share all of our :bfp:'s!

:wohoo: here we go the horrid tww!!!hopefully there will be something worth waiting for,for us at the end of it

I OV'd today and have BD'd both yesterday and today. There's no more I can do this month so fingers crossed for that :bfp:!

Used my 1st OPK today. Negative. Am I supposed to use it once or twice a day? And what time of the day is better?

usually twice a day is best 1 around 11ish then 1 later on in the afternoon but b4 8 at nite

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->