CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Evening ladies,

And what a fine evening it is too :happydance:...........MY SCAN WAS CLEAR AND I DO NOT HAVE PCOS AS WAS PREVIOUSLY DIAGNOSED WITH IN 2004! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: THERE WAS NO TRAUMA FROM MY M/C AND EVERYTHING IS NORMAL :happydance:

I am on :cloud9: right now :happydance:

Nayla hon the reason why I was misdiagnosed in 2004 with PCOS was because several cysts were seen on one of my ovaries but I went on the have DS....stay strong hon pregnancy is most def possible :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Its getting exciting right now lots of ladies hitting fertile windows :dance: I am CD10 but still have 11 more days ish til ov (praying [-o< I do ov this month and my cycle is still the same ~ please pray for me!) We are saying what the heck this month and crashing headlong into TTC, to hell with NTNP :rofl:

Chucking oodles of :dust: each and everyway!

Keep :sex: ladies and fx those :spermy: catch that eggy :thumbup:

Evening ladies,

And what a fine evening it is too :happydance:...........MY SCAN WAS CLEAR AND I DO NOT HAVE PCOS AS WAS PREVIOUSLY DIAGNOSED WITH IN 2004! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee: THERE WAS NO TRAUMA FROM MY M/C AND EVERYTHING IS NORMAL :happydance:

Nayla hon the reason why I was misdiagnosed in 2004 with PCOS was because several cysts were seen on one of my ovaries but I went on the have DS....stay strong hon pregnancy is most def possible :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Its getting exciting right now lots of ladies hitting fertile windows :dance: I am CD10 but still have 11 more days ish til ov (praying [-o< I do ov this month and my cycle is still the same ~ please pray for me!) We are saying what the heck this month and crashing headlong into TTC, to hell with NTNP :rofl:

a lovely message madly i hope i've caught some of that :dust:...go for it madly plenty of :sex: and catch that egg hun xx

Evening ladies,

a lovely message madly i hope i've caught some of that :dust:...go for it madly plenty of :sex: and catch that egg hun xx

Thank you hon! :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Cant wait to see lots of sticky April :flower: due during April showers :happydance:

CD5 for me! We are so going to do it for August ladies!

I am getting my ovulation levels tested in 16 days so fingers crossed everything will be good to go and we can get our first ever :bfp: for August!

:hugs: and sticky :baby: :dust: all round!

PS thanks to all for making me feel so much more positive about this cycle!

Whoop whoop!

1st tri will be busy when us lot invade!

Madly.... YAY!!!! I'm so glad things are all clear for you! I know that's a huge relief :)

We are CD 9 here so waiting on the big O. Waiting for our Preseed to get in and going to go get some OPK's tonight and will start doing them tomorrow morning.

I'm really hoping this is the month for all of you!!

All the best of luck!

Crystal

Thank you soooo much ladies for your kind responses :kiss:

I have spent alot of time reading about Cysts :coffee: and alot of women go on to have healthy and happy pregnancies. I was shocked as she was squinting at the screen saying that must be a Cyst? :shrug: And Cyst was a foreign word to me??!! until now!

I feel I have the required knowledge to stay focusd and wait for Ovulation :thumbup: My Poor husband thinks that im getting myself so worried about TTC im causing problems in my body?? I should just take it easy. :coffee:

I was hysterical earlier as if someone told me 'you cant have a baby" she only said it was a suspected Cyst :shrug: at that moment it was very painful. Cant wait to hear what she says on Monday!, Hopefully it was just dust on the screen! [-o< Hearing your lovely stories im still going for Gold! :happydance: (thanks again fro sharing your stories :kiss:)

Wow already that time of the month for many of you.. Ovulation time :happydance: I really pray for you all that the :spermy: gets the Egg!!

Also Im so glad to see you in High Sprits Madly and everything was smooth at the Doctors! :hugs: Keep it up hun x
:dust: to us all!!!! This has to be OUR month

xx

Madly.... YAY!!!! I'm so glad things are all clear for you! I know that's a huge relief :)

We are CD 9 here so waiting on the big O. Waiting for our Preseed to get in and going to go get some OPK's tonight and will start doing them tomorrow morning.

I'm really hoping this is the month for all of you!!

All the best of luck!

Crystal

:happydance: LOTS OF :sex: ON THE MENU RIGHT NOW LADIES........:yipee: DS is staying at MIL`S tonight cause my scan appointment was 5pm she offered to have him overnight (she minds him whilst I am working tom anyways!) so I think a little practice session might be in order :winkwink:

Ooooh ladies I'm loving the vibes from this thread! I want me some this sticky :dust:!!

I know I've been going on and on about it but I'm so nervous that everything is working properly b/c I'm cd 11 with a low reading on my cbfm :( and a neg opk. I was ovulating this time in my cycle last month.
I hope I'm just trying to regulate from the pill. I'm pretty sure everything is working okay :thumbup:
Just hoping for a high in the next few days and a p[os opk! xxx

gemie, take a deep breath and relax :hugs:

We all know that our bodies are completely unpredictable, just because you ovulated this time last month, doesn't mean anything.

:sex: is great for the body, mind, soul and relationship so never think of it as a wasted month if you don't ovulate or just get a :bfn: We should all appreciate that the 'making' part of babies is so gooooood! It could be horrid :haha:

OOOO imagine the shared moans and comparisons we are all going to have when the :bfp: start rolling in!

Happy :sex: everyone, make it a month to enjoy as this could be your last pre-pregnancy one!

:dust:

Loving the PMA oozing from this thread!! You ladies really do help in taking some of the stress away. It's easy to think you're the only one going through it, but really we're all in the same boat!

I feel really positive for this cycle (and you've all doubled that as well). Just hoping I stay regular (but to shorten cycle would be better) and then maybe have a better chance of cracking it this time round. Here's to loads of spring babies! x

@ Gemie: I know this info may be somewhere in this thread, but how long have you been off BCP? How have your cycles been so far? x

I agree the Positivity is overflowing on this thread and I think that is JUST GREAT :) Good luck ladies! Once again SO HAPPY for you madly!
Keep up the smiles and absolutely enjoy the "process" :) Lets get some April flowers ladies! :flower:
Good Luck, Prayers, and :dust: to all you girls :hugs:

@ Gemie: I know this info may be somewhere in this thread, but how long have you been off BCP? How have your cycles been so far? x

I took my last pill on 28th April (cerazette mini pill) I didn't have a withdrawal bleed just a nirmal af 7 weeks later. I've had 2 normal 24 day cycles but this one is looking like it may be a bit longer :shrug:

I cant stop crying since i walked thru the door, up until today everything was ok nothing wrong, Blood tests fine, the sizes of the follicles perfect and this has really left a hole in my heart. Does a Cyst make it even harder than it already is to get pregnant?

It think it depends on the type of cyst. I had a cyst on my left ovary and it was surgically removed because it was a type that would continue to grow. I think there are others that can go away on their own. I ended up having laproscopic surgery and they removed my left ovary, but even that I am told will not seriously impact my fertility. The right ovary has just taken on double duty and I still ovulate every month.

I am sure everything will be ok, but I know it is scary! :hugs:

Thank you Stay Positive :flower:

Its so true it can get very very scary the Unknown, and theres so much informations from one extreme to another :shrug:

Im hoping when I see her it will be CD13 around Ovulation time she will have a clearer picture. My DH told me its not very professional for her to say 'I think theres a cyst as its a little cloudy" :grr: as im the biggest Worrier alive :wacko:

Again only time will tell :thumbup: I just have a feeling there will be more :bfp: this Month!! we just need to be enjoying the :sex: days!! :happydance: and than we know we have done the best we can do! lets just hope :witch: gives us a break!! :gun:

Gemie when I use opk sometimes I ovulate on day 10 or even day 17 so its crucial for me to check everyday so I dont miss it, Im sure it will be the next few days..

Also My DR wasnt making things any better by saying to me 'sometimes the sperms go left, sometimes they just go past the egg without seeing it,' my dh has had his SA and she said it was normal.

September will be 1 year of trying and I might try a new GP as I just feel she doesnt take me seriously? and doesnt want to give me anything till after 18months, I have heard other women after 8 or 9mths the Drs start making a plan :thumbup:

I just get told everything seems to be ok nothing blocked you are Ovulating, Just go home :sex: and i will see you in 4 months, is ever so frustrating :shrug:

Im not getting any younger I just dont like watching the Months pass by with No results :nope:

Ok Rant over, I just feel like this is my Diary than I can share with you all.

Take care everyone. enjoy your day, Love and hugs xx :hugs:

Hopefully I will have a bun in my Oven by September! :happydance:

@Nayla :hugs::hugs: I hope you can get sorted soon hun. Don't worry your time WILL come! :hugs:

Hope everyone is okay??

I got a high on my CBFM cd12! :happydance: So I'm very happy today! xx

I'm CD4 and loving all the PMA in this thread. It's so nice to read the posts of good luck etc and hearing other peoples stories. It really makes you feel like your not alone! Has also helped me to relax a bit as last month I got so wound up with when I was OV and when to BD!

Good luck and best wishes for all ladies hoping for an Aug BFP!!! xxx

Hope all you lovely ladies are :sex: :thumbup:

Mamadonna CD 16

Buddie86 - CD 15

ElmoBumpToBe CD 14
jwelmel CD 14

Strawberry19 CD 13
gilmore85 CD 13
neigeblanche CD 13

Gemi CD 12
Stay.Positive CD 12
Ky24 la la CD 12
Southerngal2 CD 12

ettegirb21 CD 11
Lil_lady CD 11
NickiNackyNoo CD 11
VikkiD CD 11
MadlyTTC CD 11
lilfrog01 CD 11
Treykid3 CD 11
MrsH1984 CD 11

K123 CD 10
topazicatzbet CD 10
Saviaandcrysta CD 10

Joanne40 CD 8
iprayforbump CD 8
Nayla82 CD 8
poshbird88 CD8

Lilwoowoo CD 5

rainysunshine CD 4
Clairebear26 CD 4
Mrspoodle CD 4

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

:happydance:

Morning Ladies,

This thread gets better everytime I read, such fantastic love oozing out of it :yipee:

I am feeling on top form and on the highway to ovulation :rofl: we had a practice run last night :sex: was a little nervous as first time since :angel: but feeling really great!

COME ON LADIES LETS SEE THOSE :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->