CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

sorry to bring the pma down but i think i'm out for this month my chart has gone haywire saying i o early which would only give me a cycle of 24 days which i've never had in my life,i kno we havent :sex: enuf dh just doesnt seem to want to :shrug: not sure what the hells going on good luck to every1 else xx

sorry to bring the pma down but i think i'm out for this month my chart has gone haywire saying i o early which would only give me a cycle of 24 days which i've never had in my life,i kno we havent :sex: enuf dh just doesnt seem to want to :shrug: not sure what the hells going on good luck to every1 else xx

Ahhhh hun :hugs: you're not out yet! Don't loose faith.

Get seducing OH men can be silly sometimes as we know. I bet he won't refuse some nice underwear and a dominant wifey! :winkwink:

dont kno whats up with him gemie,i dont think it helps we neva seem to get any alone time iykwim

Yeah I know :-/... Now wonder with 5 kids! Is there no way of snatching even an hour alone? x

Good morning ladies!

mamadonna---it's not over yet! Keep up the PMA!

Gemie---Glad you got your high! Good luck! :dust: to ya!

Nayla---It might be a good idea to get a new GP. If you don't feel like she's listening it's time to find someone that will. Good luck hun!

Keep up the PMA ladies!

:dust: to all!

Yeah I know :-/... Now wonder with 5 kids! Is there no way of snatching even an hour alone? x

went to bed last nite,by the time i had brushed my teeth he was asleep(or pretending not sure):shrug:
gonna try again tonite see how it goes think i've missed my chance for this month tho

Evening!! :flower:

Hope everyone is doing good :hugs: Mamadonna fingers and toes crossed that you wont miss it this Month, TTC is always full of surprises it really isnt over till the end of the Cycle :dust: Coming your way ......

Gemie and Southern Gal your all correct I will hang in there till September if Drs making no efforts to explore other Avenues I will have to find another Dr :coffee: ( But I have a feeling I will get my :bfp: before than!! :happydance:)

I just hope I get to have an April :baby: Myself My DH My Mum All April :dust: woow 1 big cake :cake: between four people!! :yipee:

Ladies I wanted to ask a question :blush: I went to the toilet earlier and there was definitely EWCM Long clear string very wet just hanging there (TMI SORRY :blush:) I quickly did an OPK and not even a faint line? :shrug:

Im on CD8 today my question is do I wait till I see a faint line? or should I concentrate on what I found? My DH will not be home till after 10pm as hes working late and I know he will be way too tired to :sex:

Also my Dr told me see her on Mon which will be CD14 too see the size of my egg before it bursts? I just have a feeling I may ovulate before monday?? :shrug:

I thought I would be a pro by now, it gets tricky every month.. I would love to hear what you Ladies do? Wait for OPK or listen to your body giving signals?? :wacko:

Good luck everyone!, and we will all be in the dreaded 2ww soon! :headspin:

Keep up the PMA love to you all xxxx :hugs:

It's not over to the AF Witch Sings! Sorry you're going through that with your DH though :(

I hope everyone is doing well. Just wanted to check in and see.... who is waiting to O and who is in the 2WW?

DP and I are waiting to O only CD 10 here. Thinking she'll probably O this weekend or Monday or early next week. It's a pain in the butt trying to figure that out and get the donor prepared lol.

Got our Preseed in last night! Yay! Went out and bought the Instead Cups and OPK's as well. We are all ready for this to happen now... just waiting on the day. Only draw back being that this weekend is my DP's HUGE family reunion. They are expecting over 1000 people there have two buildings booked in the park, alot of events going on including softball tournament, etc. So it could be tricky especially with it being two hours away. Good thing we will now have a donor here where we live and there where her family is :) So we will be covered. *wipes forehead*

Ok I'm off to work. Everyone have a great evening!

Crystal

Hope everyone is doing good :hugs: Mamadonna fingers and toes crossed that you wont miss it this Month, TTC is always full of surprises it really isnt over till the end of the Cycle :dust: Coming your way ......

Gemie and Southern Gal your all correct I will hang in there till September if Drs making no efforts to explore other Avenues I will have to find another Dr :coffee: ( But I have a feeling I will get my :bfp: before than!! :happydance:)

I just hope I get to have an April :baby: Myself My DH My Mum All April :dust: woow 1 big cake :cake: between four people!! :yipee:

Ladies I wanted to ask a question :blush: I went to the toilet earlier and there was definitely EWCM Long clear string very wet just hanging there (TMI SORRY :blush:) I quickly did an OPK and not even a faint line? :shrug:

Im on CD8 today my question is do I wait till I see a faint line? or should I concentrate on what I found? My DH will not be home till after 10pm as hes working late and I know he will be way too tired to :sex:

Also my Dr told me see her on Mon which will be CD14 too see the size of my egg before it bursts? I just have a feeling I may ovulate before monday?? :shrug:

I thought I would be a pro by now, it gets tricky every month.. I would love to hear what you Ladies do? Wait for OPK or listen to your body giving signals?? :wacko:

listen to your body hun,it wont hurt to try and get some :sex:(i'm a fine 1 to talk :shrug:)but if dh has enuf n r g go for it

Nayla I heard that you can get EWCM on the days leading up to O so I'm sure the negative OPK at this point is no big deal. It's telling you O is coming! It doesn't hurt to BD in the mean time! :happydance:

Listen to your body Nayla! That's kinda what i'm doing right now because i have the opposite problem, my OPKs have a faint line every day and i can't tell if it's getting darker so i have no idea whats going on... just going to have to BD anyway and cover the bases :)
Hope everyone is feeling good and can't wait to get those :bfp: announcements rolling in, lets keep smiling for our april flowers :) :dust:

hey if your DH is too tired tonight you could always give him a nice surprise in the morning :winkwink: lol

Good Morning Lovely Ladies! :flower:

Thanks for your responses :hugs: I guess theres no harm doing it every other day. Usually I take a faint line as a good sign : thumbup: for some reason it will go from faint to nothing? So I :sex: alot when I see the faint! :thumbup: as sometimes it will never get dark? :shrug:

Also DH He didnt get in till after 11 :wacko: Definitely tonight will be fun! :winkwink:

On a Happier note :wohoo: DH did surprise me with a weekend break to Paris We go on friday! :happydance: Im sure it will be very nice, and we will get to do alot of :sex: before Ovulation :happydance:

I dont know why but I just love Hotel Rooms and :sex:!! And it will definitely break the routine of me saying 'Get ready in 5min its an important night..' While he would rather :sleep:

(some times i find the lead up to ovulation more stressful than fun..)

Really really excited for that!! alot of :dust: to everyone, and :sex: is what the Dr orders this week!! :happydance:

Hi Nayla! Have a fantastic time in Paris! Sounds like a good opportunity to relax and get with the BDing! Lol

I'm cd5 today so just waiting for AF to hop on her broom and bugger off for 9 months I hope :)

Best wishes to all! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->