CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

How are all you lovely ladies
Hope the weather is better where you are :rain:

Mamadonna CD 17

Buddie86 - CD 16

ElmoBumpToBe CD 15
jwelmel CD 15

Strawberry19 CD 14
gilmore85 CD 14
neigeblanche CD 14

Gemi CD 13
Stay.Positive CD 13
Ky24 la la CD 13
Southerngal2 CD 13

ettegirb21 CD 12
Lil_lady CD 12
NickiNackyNoo CD 12
VikkiD CD 12
MadlyTTC CD 12
lilfrog01 CD 12
Treykid3 CD 12
MrsH1984 CD 12

K123 CD 11
topazicatzbet CD 11
Saviaandcrysta CD 11

Joanne40 CD 9
iprayforbump CD 9
Nayla82 CD 9
poshbird88 CD 9

Lilwoowoo CD 6

rainysunshine CD 5
Clairebear26 CD 5
Mrspoodle CD 5

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

Just catching up Ladies, only got a quick visit last night :dohh:

I am CD12 and feeling...well not too bad right now....me and DH had an heart to heart last night about everything and whilst the ground is still shaky I feel better than I did, I am sure things will work out they always do :thumbup:

Working towards OV like sometime next week usually cd21-23...not sure if I am going to use opks to ascertain ov or not yet but :sex: for last two nights so we will see :shrug:

SENDING LOTS OF LUCK LADIES AND :dust: KEEP THE PMA GOING :happydance:

Good morning everyone! :)

Nayla--- Paris sounds wonderful! You can relax and enjoy the :sex:!

Madly---That's great to hear.

gilmore---Thanks for the update!

:dust: to everyone!

I'm feeling really good about this cycle! Come on :bfp:'s!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi ladies.. hope you're all doing good today :)

I got another high on the cbfm so I'm really hoping for my peak tomorrow!
Did an ic opk earlier and it's neg but def darker than yesterdays :)

Baby dust to all my girls! x x x

:flower:Goodluck Gemie. Going to start using OPK is a couple of days time. Really shattered now, only got 6 weeks til i qualify lol feels like a life time away so the job hunt is now on eeek x

Thanks lil woowoo :)

Good luck to you! What are you qualifying in? xx

I am at uni studying nursing so will be fully qualified staff nurse, which is pretty scary lol. Just shows that babies dont muck up your life (which i was told when i feel pregnant at 18, that my life was over etc):flower: i have a gorgeous 5 year old who i wouldnt change for the world n hopefully another soon. Gemie i think we will both end up with our BFP in august just have a feeling x

hey ladies!! glad to hear everyone is doing well.. :hugs:
i'm on cd12 and dh and i have only managed to dtd 2 times so far.. 3 days till ov and nothing.. grrr...:growlmad:. guess i'm gonna have to get busy!:haha:

Hi everyone!
Nayla - I'm jealous..."running off to Paris" sounds like a beautiful dream!!!!

So has anyone OV'd yet? Most of us are either in our fertile window or close to it.

What's your "plan of action"? I plan to continue using my OPK and BD every other day. I thought about only BD when I OV because we want a boy, but I can't take it anymore - a boy or girl is fine with me!! Oh, and I am temping (2nd cycle). I hope I don't have a late ovulation again this time around (CD22)

Question: What is the difference bn a CBFM and OPK???

Evening Ladies,

:dohh:I still have 9days til OV:dohh:

Anyone else expecting a :bfp: around the 11th :shrug: I think I may be one of the last to :test: ladies! I think most of you will be at the end of your cycle as I hit my 2nd 2ww :haha: That means I will be the icing on the cake :cake: for us all when we overload this thread with :bfp:

YEAH BABY :yipee::yipee::yipee:

I have a dilema :help: `TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE?` is my question! I dont know if I should do opks this month :shrug: I have a huge stock but know when I ov, however what if I dont after m/c :shrug: would it be best to opk or do you think if we just :sex: alt days for next two weeks ish we would be covered :thumbup: I am feeling a little like I would like to ease the pressure

oooooooooo random but we have a night out on sat (ds is going to stay overnight at my sisters!) we are going to a friends adults only b b q.....I can feel another :drunk: night coming on :rofl:

oooooooo just realised I put `adult onlys` in my last post.....I meant no kids allowed just incase anyone thought anything else lol!

Hi MADLY... don't worry you're not going to be the last! I am on CD12 of what will probably be a 41-44 cycle! Just hope I won't be forgotten when everyone else is getting BFP's or half way through the next cycle (but hoping it's for BFP's)!

I find the waiting bit at the beginning of the cycle the worst. At least with an average cycle, you're almost fertile by the time AF goes! How do you find coping with the waiting part? xx

Hi MADLY... don't worry you're not going to be the last! I am on CD12 of what will probably be a 41-44 cycle! Just hope I won't be forgotten when everyone else is getting BFP's or half way through the next cycle (but hoping it's for BFP's)!

I find the waiting bit at the beginning of the cycle the worst. At least with an average cycle, you're almost fertile by the time AF goes! How do you find coping with the waiting part? xx

I always feel left behind hon :dohh: my cycles are 32-34 days and I ov cd21-23.... I have two 2wws and I find that the 4/6 days from cd28-cd32/cd34 seems to be soooooooooooo long! I wont forget you hon I promise and I dont even know what my body will do this cycle either after our m/c :shrug: I am just hoping things will be as norm so we have a good chance :thumbup:

Madly...I say "NOT TO PEE"...less stressful! BD every other day and have fun this cycle!!!:winkwink:

Madly...I say "NOT TO PEE"...less stressful! BD every other day and have fun this cycle!!!:winkwink:

Thank you hon, funny I think I have ov pains right now....its exactly the same as I get about cd21 ish but its waaaaaaaaaaaaay too early am only cd12 :shrug: maybe things are kicking in......oh I hope so :thumbup: I think I am going to resist poas :hugs::kiss::hugs:

Sorry to hear you had a m/c. I know you have probably posted it somewhere in this thread, but depending on how often I log on, I don't always read all posts! Such sad news!

I don't seem to be as bad in the actual 2ww, as all you can do is wait. It's the waiting for the fertile time to even arrive before you can even do anything about it! I just stress about whether I'll have longer cycles/ if one at all at the beginning of the cycle.

I have had cycles of 41, 44 and 41 so far, so hoping they don't get any longer. I am tracking BBT and doing OPK's for the first time this cycle, in the hope to try and understand my cycles a little better.

I keep feeling a bit left behind reading everyone saying about being their most fertile etc but am glad someone else on this thread doesn't have the average cycle too. Well actually that was daft to say, I would love for your cycles to be shorter and for you to get that BFP, but you know what I mean!!

Here's to hoping we both stay regular (or shorten even), and can get on our way to catching that egg!

Good luck MADLY, and keep me posted on any news xxx

Hey ladies! hope everyone is feeling good today :)
My cycles are also long so i feel you on the TWO 2WW madly, and p.s. i'm glad you had your heart to heart and worked out some stuff last night :) Thinking about you!

I keep doing OPK's and they all look the same to me, it MAY have been a darker second line today then yesterday, but honestly i think i'm going to throw it to the wind and just have fun this cycle too, so yeah I say "Not to pee!" as well!! I don't even know if i've ovulated yet this cycle so oh well... we have been DTD enough I hope! :sex: but we will see!

Good luck and :dust: this cycle ladies! I wanna see the flood of :bfp: from our positive thread this time!! I have a good feeling about it! :hugs:

Morning Ladies,

Thank you for all the `not to pee` votes....:thumbup: me and DH have decided `not to pee` too :thumbup: We talked last night and he wants to step off the gas a little, I told him I was worried my cycle would go CRAZZZZZZZY :dohh: after our m/c and I may not OV and he said `well if you dont this cycle you will next and we will get pregnant after our m/c right when we are suppose to`:happydance: and do you know Ladies I have to agree for once (LOL!) DH is right :thumbup: So we will NOT be POAS and doing OPKS at least for this cycle! Am not sure hes keen to :sex: alt days either but we will see! :winkwink:

Have a lovely day Ladies, am off to work real soon but will be back this eve

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"