CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

I think you made the right decision there madly! :hugs:

Hope all you girlies are okay :flower:

NOT LONG LEFT FOR SOME OF US :happydance:

Mamadonna CD 18

Buddie86 - CD 17

ElmoBumpToBe CD 16
jwelmel CD 16

Strawberry19 CD 15
gilmore85 CD 15
neigeblanche CD 15

Gemi CD 14
Stay.Positive CD 14
Ky24 la la CD 14
Southerngal2 CD 14

ettegirb21 CD 13
Lil_lady CD 13
NickiNackyNoo CD 13
VikkiD CD 13
MadlyTTC CD 13
lilfrog01 CD 13
Treykid3 CD 13
MrsH1984 CD 13

K123 CD 12
topazicatzbet CD 12
Saviaandcrysta CD 12

Joanne40 CD 10
iprayforbump CD 10
Nayla82 CD 10
poshbird88 CD 10

Lilwoowoo CD 7

rainysunshine CD 6
Clairebear26 CD 6
Mrspoodle CD 6

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

gilmore--Thanks for the update!

Soulshaken---I feel the same way when I look at the opk's. Is it darker or not? :shrug:I really don't think I ever get a positive on them.AAAAAHHHH! I think I may just quit checking and keep :sex: every other night.

Madly---I think you are doing the right thing. You need to relax after all that you've been through. :hug:

Hope all you lovely ladies are feeling ok today.

:dust: to everyone!

Hello everyone!! Haven't been here for a while......had a really wierd af, so been feeling a bit poo!

Anyway, had a positive opk today!!!! :thumbup:
So, I was wondering, shall we :sex: tonight? And tomorrow, and even on Saturday? :shrug:

I know I am only cd 10, but had a suspicion I ovulated earlier than most!!

I am soooo excited!! :happydance:

Jo x

Evening Ladies,

:dohh:I still have 9days til OV:dohh:

Anyone else expecting a :bfp: around the 11th :shrug: I think I may be one of the last to :test: ladies! I think most of you will be at the end of your cycle as I hit my 2nd 2ww :haha: That means I will be the icing on the cake :cake: for us all when we overload this thread with :bfp:

YEAH BABY :yipee::yipee::yipee:

I have a dilema :help: `TO PEE OR NOT TO PEE?` is my question! I dont know if I should do opks this month :shrug: I have a huge stock but know when I ov, however what if I dont after m/c :shrug: would it be best to opk or do you think if we just :sex: alt days for next two weeks ish we would be covered :thumbup: I am feeling a little like I would like to ease the pressure

oooooooooo random but we have a night out on sat (ds is going to stay overnight at my sisters!) we are going to a friends adults only b b q.....I can feel another :drunk: night coming on :rofl:

hope you have a great nite madly :thumbup:

Hello everyone!! Haven't been here for a while......had a really wierd af, so been feeling a bit poo!

So, I was wondering, shall we :sex: tonight? And tomorrow, and even on Saturday? :shrug:

Jo x

I got mine too!!!! I plan to BD tonight and tomorrow and the next day.... My husband says he feels "used". :winkwink:

Evening Ladies,

Just so loving this thread AND all of you Ladies too XxX

Jo x[/QUOTE]

I got mine too!!!! I plan to BD tonight and tomorrow and the next day.... My husband says he feels "used". :winkwink:[/QUOTE]

:haha:

I think my husband feels the same way!

Jo x

I got mine too!!!! I plan to BD tonight and tomorrow and the next day.... My husband says he feels "used". :winkwink:

:haha:

I think my husband feels the same way!

morning ladies :hugs:

i am officially on my 2ww!!!! :happydance:

Mamadonna CD 19

Buddie86 - CD 18

ElmoBumpToBe CD 17
jwelmel CD 17

Strawberry19 CD 16
gilmore85 CD 16
neigeblanche CD 16

Gemi CD 15
Stay.Positive CD 15
Ky24 la la CD 15
Southerngal2 CD 15

ettegirb21 CD 14
Lil_lady CD 14
NickiNackyNoo CD 14
VikkiD CD 14
MadlyTTC CD 14
lilfrog01 CD 14
Treykid3 CD 14
MrsH1984 CD 14

K123 CD 13
topazicatzbet CD 13
Saviaandcrysta CD 13

Joanne40 CD 11
iprayforbump CD 11
Nayla82 CD 11
poshbird88 CD 11

Lilwoowoo CD 8

rainysunshine CD 7
Clairebear26 CD 7
Mrspoodle CD 7

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

woohoo! looks like I'm finally oving today :happydance:

I only got a high on my cbfm but my opks have been gradually getting darker over the last few days and I got a positive just now yay! 3 days later than last month but thats okay :)

Hope everyone is good?? xx

Hi Gemie........and everyone!! :flower:
I am good today.......got my pos opk yesterday and so had a good night last night! :blush:
opk not as dark today, so I guess I ovulated either late yesterday or overnight?
Anyway, going to :sex: again tonight and tomorrow night to be safe! :thumbup:
Its your turn tonight Gemie with that pos opk!! :happydance:

Jo x

:hi: Ladies,

I hit my fertile window today according to my ticker....I had no idea :dohh: so was really happy this morning when I saw it :happydance:

I think DH is going to be busy for the next week or so :haha: I reckon alt nights for us starting tonight :thumbup:

Goodluck Ladies with the :sex:....[-o< that those :spermy: catch those eggies

:dust:

Good luck ladies! It's on to the dreaded TWW for me!
We've done all we can this month, so fingers crossed!

:dust: to everyone!

I'm still waiting to O. I got some EWCM yesterday but that was only CD 10 so I think it's just the gearing up kind. I normally don't O until CD 17. Does anyone think I should start OPK's now? I normally don't start them until CD 14 but I've never had EWCM this early...:shrug:

I'm still waiting to O. I got some EWCM yesterday but that was only CD 10 so I think it's just the gearing up kind. I normally don't O until CD 17. Does anyone think I should start OPK's now? I normally don't start them until CD 14 but I've never had EWCM this early...:shrug:

you could always wait a few more days before using opk but theres no harm in :sex: from now just in case :winkwink:

Good Luck!

I tell you what! I am so happy to have all of you to go through all of this baby making with. My friends will think I am crazy if I told them all the research I have done and that I keep up with a message board. Husband just found out that I have been temping and I'm going on 2 months doing it!

Anyway...had a "nice" time last night. I even have a mark to prove it! I am soooooo embarrased about it cause a coworker saw it and made a comment. I feel like I am in high school again...wearing a collared shirt...used ice and the spoon. I don't know what to say... :blush:

Looks like we are easing into OVing and TWW... I get so involved in everyone stories and I truely pray the best for us all. It's our time!!!

Question: When are we "officially" in the TWW? When we OV? or when we get a positive OPK?

good luck to every1 who is about to or has just o,plenty of:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->