CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

evening ladies, got my first lot of :spermy: on board. another lot tom and should ov tom or sun at latest.

TMI i ve got loads of EWCM at the mo, more than the last few cycles so i def have a good feeling about this cycle.

Hi Ladies just popping in really quick to say :sleep:

We have had laptop probs (a bloody virus, long story!) but my DH is great and we are all sorted now :thumbup:

I missed talking with you Ladies tonight :hugs:

We are going to :sex: heres hoping those :spermy: catch that eggy!

LOTS AND LOTS OF LUCK LADIES

:dust::dust::dust:

CD 1 for me. Moving on to the next cycle.

I'm still very postive though because I starting taking B6 and magnesium last cycle and it appears to have lengthen my cycle by one day and decreased the spotting (which was 3-4 days) to one day. I had a LPD and I'm thrilled that it's getting better. I miscarried in March and that was what prompted me to research the issue and do something about it.

OPT+!
Here's to lots of :sex: this weekend!
No real EWCM right now, but I guess that is what the preseed is for!

CD 1 for me. Moving on to the next cycle.

I'm still very postive though because I starting taking B6 and magnesium last cycle and it appears to have lengthen my cycle by one day and decreased the spotting (which was 3-4 days) to one day. I had a LPD and I'm thrilled that it's getting better. I miscarried in March and that was what prompted me to research the issue and do something about it.

I also have a a short LP. I get my period only after 10-11 DPO. I talked with my doctor and she put me on Metaformin to thicken the lining of the uterus. I'm hoping that works...I tried the B6 and it only lengthened mine by one day. Good luck to you!:flower:

evening ladies, got my first lot of :spermy: on board. another lot tom and should ov tom or sun at latest.

TMI i ve got loads of EWCM at the mo, more than the last few cycles so i def have a good feeling about this cycle.

Yay! We are exactly on the same band wagon then. Did first AI last night and again tonight. But I'm confused because this is her 3rd positive OPK in a row, this one being the darkest and she had a dip in temp again today. Thought she would have Oed yesterday but looks like might be today or something.

Oye... either way we will be covered :) So here's hoping for us both!

Crystal

good luck hun, everyone is dif with the opk, i found i only got a positive on the day i ov'd.

Hello Ladies :flower:

Im glad to see the PMA is flowing xx :hugs:

Thank you, I Had a lovely weekend in Paris.. It was just what I needed :thumbup:

Also I Just got back from my Drs she wanted to see the size of the Follicle before I ovulate and wants to see if she really saw a Cyst last week? :shrug:

She did an internal Ultrasound and I asked 'Is everything ok is it a healthy size?' She says 'Ohh can you see the screen, that cloudy bit you must have ovulated early..' :shrug: So I cant tell you the Size.

The Good thing was that was not a Cyst she saw last week, she thought it 'Might be?' But I had already ovulated so there was nothing much she could do.... We :sex: every other day While we were away, I was not as obsessed thinking once I see the DR she will give me maybe the shot and tell me wait a day.. But I had already ovulated :shrug: So i guess the ships past :shrug: (Getting a little worried that Maybe I didnt do as much as I have done in the past, 10days none stop of :sex:)

I really hope and pray that we caught the egg. I said to her should I :sex: tonight also? she said she cant tell me exactly when it burst maybe 2 days ago maybe last night? or even this morning? :shrug: I will definitely :sex: for a peace of Mind tonight. I have heard once you have ovulated its too late?? :dohh:

Well I cant do much at the moment I am now in my 2WW :wacko: Fingers and toes crossed that we all get our BFP :dust:

My DH just phoned me asking will i ovulate tonight or next few days and how did my visit go, :blush: Just had to say I ovulated over the weekend hes more :shrug: than me??

Better make a move, have a lovely day everyone.... huge :hugs: for us all x

:happydance: Hello my lovelys!! Im back from my hols and i am ENGAGED :) So excited, iv been obsessing over wedding magazines :) I would like to get BFP soon so that i have time to loose the baby weight for the wedding. I lost my baby weight with ds quite well but every pregnancy is different!! :o Dont know wether i feel this month will be our month or not but time will tell, i havent got THAT long to wait really, although it would be nice because 2 of my friends have just found out they were trying and it would be so nice to be at the same stage :)

Mamadonna CD 22

Buddie86 - CD 21

ElmoBumpToBe CD 20
jwelmel CD 20

Strawberry19 CD 19
gilmore85 CD 19
neigeblanche CD 19

Gemi CD 18
Stay.Positive CD 18
Ky24 la la CD 18
Southerngal2 CD 18

ettegirb21 CD 17
Lil_lady CD 17
NickiNackyNoo CD 17
VikkiD CD 17
MadlyTTC CD 17
lilfrog01 CD 17
Treykid3 CD 17
MrsH1984 CD 17

K123 CD 16
topazicatzbet CD 16
Saviaandcrysta CD 16

Joanne40 CD 14
iprayforbump CD 14
Nayla82 CD 14
poshbird88 CD 14

Lilwoowoo CD 11

rainysunshine CD 10
Clairebear26 CD 10
Mrspoodle CD 10

blutea CD 4

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

Stay positive ladies :kiss:

woohoo Elmo thats fab news! It's a great feeling isn't it?! :happydance:

Thanks for updating on CD's we've been a little sack without you :blush:

So glad you had a good time away. xx

Its so confusing though, there are so many venues and they all cost so much but when you look around on the internet they never tell you how much they are so you have to request info for all of them and its like AAARRRRGGGHHHH but exciting none the less :) How are you hun, are you in 2WW now? xx

welcome back elmo!!

and congratulations on your enagagement!!

tried my best to update CDs reguarly but don't get on internet on weekends

i'm currently on 2ww only 1 week to go

You did good gilmore!! :) Any symptoms? I have none, 1 week to go for me too :) x

:nope: just my usual symptomsi get arounf this time before af

Hope im wrong though not giving up yet :thumbup:

Its so confusing though, there are so many venues and they all cost so much but when you look around on the internet they never tell you how much they are so you have to request info for all of them and its like AAARRRRGGGHHHH but exciting none the less :) How are you hun, are you in 2WW now? xx

Ahhhh we've not got that far yet! It took us long enough to get engaged a wedding probably will take about 10 years to materialize :haha:
Have fun with it!

Yep just gone i nto the 2ww from about yesterday/today.... Now the fun starts... not!

Good morning ladies!

Elmo---Congrats! :) That's wonderful news!

gilmore---you did great with the updates!

Nayla---glad everything was ok at the Dr. Fingers crossed for your :bfp:

As for me, I'm starting to get some cramping like AF already. :growlmad:

Hope it's not.

:dust: all around!

Congrats Elmo!!! we love :wedding: your mind can be busy now planning the wedding!! :dance: Enjoy the build up hun!! xx and you never know a :baby: can be your wedding gift!! :dust:

Southern Gal the mind always starts playing games right after Ovulation, Im sure that you will be fine this month!! Has to be our Month!! :happydance: Like now my Boobs are so so tender this always happens straight after ovulation till 'IT" :gun: comes :wacko: (Just praying its something else!!) :happydance:

Bless you Glimore you did great with all the updating :flower:

To rest of you lovely TTC'rs hang in there its the 2WW... hoping for some April :baby:
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->