CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

:yipee::yipee: congratulations Elmo :wedding:

CD17 and feeling :cry: hoping and [-o< I ov this cycle after our :angel: :shhh: am going to be very naughty and poas and do a opk very soon! Please keep your fingers crossed it shows my fade in surge :thumbup: as norm!

Throwing lots of :dust: at this thread, goodluck Ladies

:hugs::kiss::hugs:

Madly i really really hope you do, i have everything crossed for you xx

And thanks everyone, i have something else to be obsessed with now :p xx

Thank you Elmo!

Look what I just got....its not + yet but its my fade in right on bloody track :happydance: I never thought I would be so excited at poas :haha: Looks like I am going to ov as norm :thumbup:

Attachments

• opk1.jpg
    opk1.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 9
Woohooo lots of BD'ng over next few days Madly :) xx

:thumbup: hon not back in work until Friday now so oodles and oodles of time to :sex: am going to keep the slight bit of info that I am def ov from DH though.....no pressure on him ifywim :happydance:

yay!! looks great madly! My OPK's were a dud batch so i have no clue when i ovulated if I did, or what's going on haha... this month it will be pure CHANCE if I get a :bfp: But we will wait and see i guess! good luck catching that eggy!!
Congrats on ALL the great news ladies :)
Hope everyone is feeling great today! :dust: :hugs:

Baby Dust to you all...hope August is our month! I am currently cycle day 19 of a 32 day cycle. The witch either needs to stay away or get here fast so I can try again.

I'm excited for the BFP's to start popping up in this group as well!!!

CONGRATS ELMO!!! Very exciting!

Wishing you lots of luck Mad!

We are on CD 16 here. Think the big O happened yesterday. Got the darkest OPK yesterday and temps went up today. Just been waiting to see those red lines showing ovulation lol.

congrats elmo.

when you next update can you move me forward one cd.

i oved fri so 3dpo today. full of cold and feeling crap.

I still haven't had my sustained temp rise so I don't know what's up. I am kind of ready for the pressure to be off and the 2ww to begin. My cycles still have not gone back to normal after my mmc, and it's tough not knowing what exactly is going on. Hopefully DH will be up for one more go tonight and I will have my rise tomorrow.

I still haven't had my temp rise so I don't know what's up. I am kind of ready for the pressure to be off and the 2ww to begin. My cycles still have not gone back to normal after my mmc, and it's tough not knowing what exactly is going on. Hopefully DH will be up for one more go tonight and I will have my rise tomorrow.

fxed hon, I was a little :cry: about my cycle this month too after our early m/c and was worried everything would be :wacko: it seems not at the minute will be you all posted when I poas again :haha:

:hi: Ladies,

I have had the worst day today :cry:

I went into town with my mum, sister, niece and DS to do a spot of retail therapy :happydance: we had a lovely meal :munch: and a gorgeous :icecream:......but then things turned :muaha: my mums friend asked me if I was with :baby: to which I replied `no just fat` but really wanted to :hissy: and say `no, but I bloody well should be` not her fault of course but then seeing an abundance of pregnant women everywhere didnt help either :nope: DS decided to turn into a :devil: child and things got even worse when I came home and put a load of :laundry: in....I had left a tissue in my linen pants pocket cause DS was :bike: and I got distracted and so when I emptied the damn thing tissue was everywhere :sad2: I have spent the last few hours washing and rewashing the clothes in an attempt to get them looking at least wearable again :dohh: My boss has been :telephone: and bugging me all day and its my bloody day off and then I poas and now I am confused.com.....I feel like :ignore: and locking myself away until the morning :grr:

It seems what I thought was my `surge in` yesterday on my opk may have well been my `surge out` cause todays opks are way way way lighter than yesterdays and def should be darker today then yesterday if I am going to follow my normal pattern and ov on cd21-23 :shrug: Seems I may have ov already possibly on cd16 (I did get ov pains on Sunday night whilst in bed but scolded myself for SS :dohh:!) I am going to poas some more tomorrow and see if the surge has totally disappeared (it should do if this is my `surge out` cause I dont usually get a second line at any other time of my cycle only in run up to ov say 5-7 days before!) I fear this cycle is going to be a little :headspin: but as long as we see those two pink lines again I dont care :thumbup:

Thank you Elmo!

Look what I just got....its not + yet but its my fade in right on bloody track :happydance: I never thought I would be so excited at poas :haha: Looks like I am going to ov as norm :thumbup:

Hey there MADLYTTC... Just come on to post an OPK query, then clicked on to update myself with this thread (had a busy weekend), and saw this! I have asked for advice on fade-ins... how long do you usually get a fade-in before you get a positive? xxx

Thank you Elmo!

Hey there MADLYTTC... Just come on to post an OPK query, then clicked on to update myself with this thread (had a busy weekend), and saw this! I have asked for advice on fade-ins... how long do you usually get a fade-in before you get a positive? xxx

Hi hon :hugs:

I have 32 day cycles and usually ov on cd 21-23 so I start testing with opks about cd14 and generally pick up my fade in about 5 days before my + (the rest of my cycle there is no second line at all!) I test at 11am and 6pm ish everyday and find they get slightly darker every time I test (I take a pic of every test on my mobi!) When I get my + its def recognisable and then I get ov pains the day after and a popping feeling in my ovary (I can pinpoint ov generally!) Hope this helps? Is this your 1st cycle using opks? I can post pics of last months fade in if this helps? and also I get a fade out too for a few days after (this is what I think I picked up these last two days and that I ov earlier this cycle!)

Thank you Elmo!

Hi hon :hugs:

I have 32 day cycles and usually ov on cd 21-23 so I start testing with opks about cd14 and generally pick up my fade in about 5 days before my + (the rest of my cycle there is no second line at all!) I test at 11am and 6pm ish everyday and find they get slightly darker every time I test (I take a pic of every test on my mobi!) When I get my + its def recognisable and then I get ov pains the day after and a popping feeling in my ovary (I can pinpoint ov generally!) Hope this helps? Is this your 1st cycle using opks? I can post pics of last months fade in if this helps? and also I get a fade out too for a few days after (this is what I think I picked up these last two days and that I ov earlier this cycle!)

Yeah, this is the first cycle (also charting BBT - but don't understand it really!!). When I started OPK on CD12, they were completely white where the test line would be, but for a few days I've had a faded second line. I have previously had 40+ cycles (post-BCP) so am wondering if a feded line means it will show positive soon, and maybe my cycles are getting shorter?

Thank you very much for your help, I'm feeling quite excited now! DH is in for it tonight (again)!! GL to you MADLYTTC, hope we both get that deserved BFP very soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->