CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Thank you Elmo!

Look what I just got....its not + yet but its my fade in right on bloody track :happydance: I never thought I would be so excited at poas :haha: Looks like I am going to ov as norm :thumbup:

Hey there MADLYTTC... Just come on to post an OPK query, then clicked on to update myself with this thread (had a busy weekend), and saw this! I have asked for advice on fade-ins... how long do you usually get a fade-in before you get a positive? xxx

Hi hon :hugs:

I have 32 day cycles and usually ov on cd 21-23 so I start testing with opks about cd14 and generally pick up my fade in about 5 days before my + (the rest of my cycle there is no second line at all!) I test at 11am and 6pm ish everyday and find they get slightly darker every time I test (I take a pic of every test on my mobi!) When I get my + its def recognisable and then I get ov pains the day after and a popping feeling in my ovary (I can pinpoint ov generally!) Hope this helps? Is this your 1st cycle using opks? I can post pics of last months fade in if this helps? and also I get a fade out too for a few days after (this is what I think I picked up these last two days and that I ov earlier this cycle!)

Yeah, this is the first cycle (also charting BBT - but don't understand it really!!). When I started OPK on CD12, they were completely white where the test line would be, but for a few days I've had a faded second line. I have previously had 40+ cycles (post-BCP) so am wondering if a feded line means it will show positive soon, and maybe my cycles are getting shorter?

Thank you very much for your help, I'm feeling quite excited now! DH is in for it tonight (again)!! GL to you MADLYTTC, hope we both get that deserved BFP very soon xxx

:hugs::kiss::hugs: Thank you hon!

A point to remember is LP is always in your system and some Ladies always get an extremely faint second line althrough a cycle but if you had a totally blank second line but now its getting stronger I would say this is a `fade in` cause this is what its like for me :thumbup: sorry I dont chart :nope: did attempt but got so confused so gave in :dohh: sorry cant help there but am sure plenty of Ladies will be able to answer any q`s you may have :thumbup: my advice would be to keep at it maybe poas once daily until the line is more stronger!

FXED AND GL HON PRAYING WE BOTH GET THOSE LOVELY TWO LINES THIS CYCLE

Thanks for the info. I'd read somewhere about there being possibility of a faint line all through the cycle, but it was definitely not there before (assuming I did the first ones right - but not been doing anything different). Also, I'm not holding it to the light or scrutinising it, there's just a very faint line (but is obviously there now). I'm very careful not to read over the time, as hate having false hope.

Another quick question... do you usually get a fade-out? The only reason I ask is that when I went to the loo last Thurs (and wiped - sorry TMI), there was pinky bloody fluid on the TP! I've read that that is due to a drop in oestrogen, but wonder how long your oestrogen drops before O? Would that mean I have possible O'd, and have therefore missed it?

I'm not really fussed about the charting tbh, I only started it as got the thermometer free with the OPK's. I'm only sticking with it as I'm hoping it will make more sense to me after I have charted a whole cycle. Although, hoping I won't need to understand my cycles after this one!!!

Thanks again. Sorry for the long posts, and sorry to all the other ladies for gate-crashing this post with my OPK query! Very grateful xxx

Thanks for the info. I'd read somewhere about there being possibility of a faint line all through the cycle, but it was definitely not there before (assuming I did the first ones right - but not been doing anything different). Also, I'm not holding it to the light or scrutinising it, there's just a very faint line (but is obviously there now). I'm very careful not to read over the time, as hate having false hope.

Another quick question... do you usually get a fade-out? The only reason I ask is that when I went to the loo last Thurs (and wiped - sorry TMI), there was pinky bloody fluid on the TP! I've read that that is due to a drop in oestrogen, but wonder how long your oestrogen drops before O? Would that mean I have possible O'd, and have therefore missed it?

I'm not really fussed about the charting tbh, I only started it as got the thermometer free with the OPK's. I'm only sticking with it as I'm hoping it will make more sense to me after I have charted a whole cycle. Although, hoping I won't need to understand my cycles after this one!!!

Thanks again. Sorry for the long posts, and sorry to all the other ladies for gate-crashing this post with my OPK query! Very grateful xxx

No prob hon I am glad to be of help :hugs:

yes I get a `fade out` too....I get my + and then the day after it starts to fade out and is usally gone altogether by the third day after I get the + opk They say not to test after you get a + but I do :dohh: I am a poas addict lol! This is why I think I ov early this month cause my opks are light than the one I did yesterday :thumbup:

I wasnt going to do opks this cycle as I had an early m/c last cycle and we are relaxing a little but I was curious I was oving after my m/c so I poas yesterday after my poas addiction gripped me lol! I got what I thought was a `fade in` cause this would be the right time of the month for my `fade in` as I am technically due to ov in next few days but today both of my opks are lighter than yesterdays so I think I missed my surge and am picking up my `surge out` I plan on doing more opks tom so only time will tell if I am `surge in` or `surge out` lol either way dtd wise we are covered to date :happydance: I got ov pains on sunday too which technically opk wise would be correct if this is my `surge out` but scolded myself for symptons spotting so early :dohh: seems I am grade `A` at reading my body now....I just wish it would work and give me a sticky :baby:

Aawww, you're ACE!!! Thank you.

Bummer... that throws a spanner in the works! I only have chance to do 1 OPK a day, so hoping that I'm not missing my surge! I wish I understood my body, I have no idea what's going on inside there, and I think sometimes that's the most frustrating thing. Good news that you understand your cycles though, that way you can at least put your all in to getting that sticky! Nice to hear you are covered on the BD front too. I reckon that's what I'll just concentrate on tbh. I will continue with the OPK's just to see what comes of it, but don't want to get too bogged down with it!

Haha I'm suer a woman can't HELP but symptom spot! I feel certain things going on, then try and erase it from my mind so I can't analyse it, but you can't help noticing things going on! It's so blooming hard being a woman... don't know how men dare moan at times!!

Wish me luck! Can't wait to hear about your progress, my fingers are crossed for you and your 2ww xxx

Aawww, you're ACE!!! Thank you.

Bummer... that throws a spanner in the works! I only have chance to do 1 OPK a day, so hoping that I'm not missing my surge! I wish I understood my body, I have no idea what's going on inside there, and I think sometimes that's the most frustrating thing. Good news that you understand your cycles though, that way you can at least put your all in to getting that sticky! Nice to hear you are covered on the BD front too. I reckon that's what I'll just concentrate on tbh. I will continue with the OPK's just to see what comes of it, but don't want to get too bogged down with it!

Haha I'm suer a woman can't HELP but symptom spot! I feel certain things going on, then try and erase it from my mind so I can't analyse it, but you can't help noticing things going on! It's so blooming hard being a woman... don't know how men dare moan at times!!

Wish me luck! Can't wait to hear about your progress, my fingers are crossed for you and your 2ww xxx

Its taken a few months hon but I think I have an handle on it now :happydance: you will too however praying you wont need to and you will get your BFP real soon :kiss:

:dust: for my August ladies!!! hope everyone is keeping a smile on! :hugs: It's a rough, and sometimes really sad road, but there is so much to be thankful for we have to just keep imagining our april flowers and knowing that this WILL HAPPEN <3

Mamadonna CD 24

Buddie86 - CD 23

ElmoBumpToBe CD 22
jwelmel CD 22

Strawberry19 CD 21
gilmore85 CD 21
neigeblanche CD 21

Gemi CD 20
Stay.Positive CD 20
Ky24 la la CD 20
Southerngal2 CD 20

ettegirb21 CD 19
Lil_lady CD 19
NickiNackyNoo CD 19
VikkiD CD 19
MadlyTTC CD 19
lilfrog01 CD 19
Treykid3 CD 19
MrsH1984 CD 19
topazicatzbet CD 19

K123 CD 18
Saviaandcrysta CD 18

Joanne40 CD 16
iprayforbump CD 16
Nayla82 CD 16
poshbird88 CD 16

Lilwoowoo CD 13

rainysunshine CD 12
Clairebear26 CD 12
Mrspoodle CD 12

blutea CD 6

Belsey ?
Sammyj ?
robo123 ?

Stay positive ladies! xx

eeee i kno dont think this is my month but hey you never kno i had a tiny little bit of brown spotting yesturaday but that seems to have gone :shrug:

Wow cant believe its CD21 for me already only 7 days left!!

This month has flown by

You just never know mamadonna stranger things have happened

Thank you Gilmore Fxed and GL

I am currently trying to work out if I already ov or not? I thought the opk on mon was showing my `fade in` but yesterdays opks were lighter and todays is the darkest of the lot? So not sure if I oved on sunday (I thought I was but told myself off for SS!) or wether I am still to ov yet? I would have thought my opk would have been loads darker in comparison to other months if I am to ov in next day or so on track but something is going down cause I dont normally get a second line at all after my `fade out` until next months `fade in` confused.com at the minute but planning on doing another opk in next hour have been holding my pee since the opk at 10.30 this am

Afternoon Ladies :flower:

Hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for our :bfp: this month!!! :wohoo: This thread is going to be on Fire!!! :happydance: I just have a great feeling!! :friends:

I so agree with you Glimore I thought the Month will just be a complete drag its gone very quick!! :happydance: Than I think why am I wishing my life away!! :wacko:

For some strange reason im so chilled :coffee: in comparison to last month? im just going to take it in my stride :lolly: Ive heard a million times when you dont think about it, It will happen?? So im trying this theory, deep down its making me :loopy: Oh well lets go with the flow... :haha:

Im not feeling anything differently, I always get mega sore boobs after Ovulation so thats Normal..:coffee: I think after the weekend thats when I will know whether the AF symptoms intensify?? Moody, night sweats, .... :dohh:

Praying that we all get what our heart desires!!! :kiss:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

:wave: My Lovely thread Ladies :kiss:

I AM ALREADY IN THE 2WW :wohoo::wohoo:

I have been ov regularly cd21-23 but it seems I ov on cd16 this cycle (a whole 5 days early :happydance:!) It seems I caught the back end of my surge on Monday when I started doing opks and not the beginning :thumbup: I did two opks yesterday and another this am and wasnt really sure so I held my pee for 4 1/2 hours and didnt drink anything :dohh: and this was the result......surge almost gone :yipee::yipee: I reckon I am 3dpo today cause I had ov pains on Sunday night but :trouble: myself for SS :winkwink: now it seems my body symptons were spot on :loopy: AND BEST OF ALL we :sex: twice Sunday, early hours when we were :drunk: from Saturday night and then again when we woke :blush: and again on Monday night......GO :spermy: GO

I have NO symptons except low tummy/low back heavy/aching feeling and full heavy boobs.....def different to last cycle :angel: :cry:

On a major positive note if my cycles are still 32 days long my LP is now about 15 days instead of the 11 days it was.....MAJOR PLUS :wohoo:

DISHING OUT STICKY BABYDUST LADIES

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Attachments

• opk 5.jpg
    opk 5.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 6
:wave: My Lovely thread Ladies :kiss:

I AM ALREADY IN THE 2WW :wohoo::wohoo:

I have been ov regularly cd21-23 but it seems I ov on cd16 this cycle (a whole 5 days early :happydance:!) It seems I caught the back end of my surge on Monday when I started doing opks and not the beginning :thumbup: I did two opks yesterday and another this am and wasnt really sure so I held my pee for 4 1/2 hours and didnt drink anything :dohh: and this was the result......surge almost gone :yipee::yipee: I reckon I am 3dpo today cause I had ov pains on Sunday night but :trouble: myself for SS :winkwink: now it seems my body symptons were spot on :loopy: AND BEST OF ALL we :sex: twice Sunday, early hours when we were :drunk: from Saturday night and then again when we woke :blush: and again on Monday night......GO :spermy: GO

I have NO symptons except low tummy/low back heavy/aching feeling and full heavy boobs.....def different to last cycle :angel: :cry:

On a major positive note if my cycles are still 32 days long my LP is now about 15 days instead of the 11 days it was.....MAJOR PLUS :wohoo:

DISHING OUT STICKY BABYDUST LADIES

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thats great stuff hun! :happydance:

As for me; I'm feeling nothing and I'm trying not to SS this month and take it as it comes. I know we did everything we could do so if it's meant to be it will be :thumbup:

Hope you're all doing okay :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->