CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

madly---great news! Major plus if that LP is a little longer :dust:

mama--it's not over yet! Fingers crossed for you!

Testing time is creeping up on us ladies! Good luck to everyone!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Thank you Ladies,

I feel so relaxed now I can just sit back and wait! What will be will be!

good luck girls everything sounds very possitive on here

hello ladies..i have been following ur thread...hope u guys get ur :bfp: soon :happydance:

Mamadonna CD 25

Buddie86 - CD 24

ElmoBumpToBe CD 23
jwelmel CD 23

Strawberry19 CD 22
gilmore85 CD 22
neigeblanche CD 22

Gemi CD 21
Stay.Positive CD 21
Ky24 la la CD 21
Southerngal2 CD 21

ettegirb21 CD 20
Lil_lady CD 20
NickiNackyNoo CD 20
VikkiD CD 20
MadlyTTC CD 20
lilfrog01 CD 20
Treykid3 CD 20
MrsH1984 CD 20
topazicatzbet CD 20

K123 CD 19
Saviaandcrysta CD 19

Joanne40 CD 17
iprayforbump CD 17
Nayla82 CD 17
poshbird88 CD 17

Lilwoowoo CD 14

rainysunshine CD 13
Clairebear26 CD 13
Mrspoodle CD 13

blutea CD 7

Slapped wrists for symptom spotting but i just had a huge wave of nausea, will have to wait and see if it was a one off! Dont want to get my hopes up xx

:wave: Ladies

How is everyone today :shrug:

I am 4dpo :wohoo: (I ov early was expecting ov tom! :wacko:) None the less we :sex: at the right time so [-o< we catch that eggy :thumbup:

I am feeling so very :sleep: today my body feels so whacked out :dohh: I feel a little :hissy:

Nothing to do today except a few bits of :iron: so am going to :coffee: :comp: and :book: am working tomorrow so plan on making the best of today :winkwink:

I didnt tell DH that I was aware I ov early cause we would have been due to :sex: last night and I wanted to see if he took the initiative iykwim I am convinced he doesnt want to have :baby: #2 as much as he says he does and doubt his dedication to the cause and it seems I was right cause he still thinks ov is approaching and therefore knew :sex: was important :growlmad: anyways he didnt and am glad in a way cause I was so very :sleep: but it still leaves doubts in my mind :cry:

Hiya Ladies, Not sure if anyone notice my thread last week that Me and my OH have had to put back our TTC :( hopefully it will only be for a couple of months we just need to get a bigger works unit sorted then we will be trying, fingers crossed we may just have found something :)

Good luck though ladies and I will be sticking around so see all the BFP's coming in :) xxx

Aww Vikki thats a shame for you hun! Make sure you hurry back :)

Do you want me to leave you off the CD list or stay on just so you can still keep track of your cycle? xx

Mamadonna CD 26 - Not long now!!! When are you gunna test? xx :happydance:

Buddie86 - CD 25

ElmoBumpToBe CD 24
jwelmel CD 24

Strawberry19 CD 23
gilmore85 CD 23
neigeblanche CD 23

Gemi CD 22
Stay.Positive CD 22
Ky24 la la CD 22
Southerngal2 CD 22

ettegirb21 CD 21
Lil_lady CD 21
NickiNackyNoo CD 21
VikkiD CD 21
MadlyTTC CD 21
lilfrog01 CD 21
Treykid3 CD 21
MrsH1984 CD 21
topazicatzbet CD 21

K123 CD 20
Saviaandcrysta CD 20

Joanne40 CD 18
iprayforbump CD 18
Nayla82 CD 18
poshbird88 CD 18

Lilwoowoo CD 15

rainysunshine CD 14
Clairebear26 CD 14
Mrspoodle CD 14

blutea CD 8

Well 4 days left until testing for me and i know they are gunna drag! Well at least its the weekend and the weekend usually flies by doesnt it. I have this sad feeling that its not gunna happen this month but i sooooooooooo hope it will.....I would be on :cloud9: if it did!! If it doesnt im just gunna concentrate on :wedding: even more!

:dust: to everyone! Im getting a kick out of seeing these CD's creap up higher till the big days! xx

Aww Vikki thats a shame for you hun! Make sure you hurry back :)

Do you want me to leave you off the CD list or stay on just so you can still keep track of your cycle? xx

Thanks Hun, please can you keep me on then I will know how long my cycles will be as this is my first proper one since stopping the pill :) xxx

Of course :) thats what i thought, it will be a good way of you learning just how long they are etc. Mine was 38 last month, i hope this one isnt the same! xx

Of course :) thats what i thought, it will be a good way of you learning just how long they are etc. Mine was 38 last month, i hope this one isnt the same! xx

Thanks Hun, my friend is due in october so i am hoping that as well might convince the OH a bit more when he see's her, and hopefully we should have the works unit sorted by then so hopefully October will see us trying :) xxx

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for updatig Elmo :kiss:

I am not sure I have/will ov this cycle.....my opks are giving me conflicting advice :dohh: dark almost + one minute and then extremely faint the next :shrug: maybe my body has/is trying to ov :wacko: after our loss last cycle maybe things are out of sync afterall! A little :cry: but we dtd twice sunday, monday and again last night and will continue to do so just to cover all bases :thumbup:

How is everyone else :shrug:

madly--fingers crossed for you hun. Sounds like you've done everything you can.

elmo--thanks for the update!

I was feeling AF cramps for a couple of days & I started spotting yesterday.(not enough for a pad) And I never spot in between AF.
The cramps are going away this morning. Does this sound like implantation? I hope it is!

:dust:

Madly, what happened? I thought you weren't gonig to use OPK. anyway, stay hopeful!

I started thinking this morning about symptom spotting. what if I try to explain it away. For example this morning my gums bled after brushing my teeth - I brushed them too hard. Or, I have been so sleepy that coffee isn't helping - I am going to sleep too late. The grapefruit I ate yesterday didn't sit well on my stomach - too much acid on an empty stomach. Boobies hurt - um... well that could be a sign of AF.

I know it's silly, but it is keeping me from thinking about it all day everyday. It also helps to know the science behind it all, so I have been google-ing what is happening to the egg at 2/3 weeks. I majored in Biology, so I guess I am nerdy that way.

Have a great day, ladies!

Did something really naughty.......tested 4 days early. BFN. Gutted :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"