CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Evening Ladies,

Trey and Southern you both sound like you got great symptons :thumbup: fxed for those :bfp:`s

Elmo hon cant really tell you off cause I poas oodles since Monday doing opks when I said I wasnt going to :dohh: Hold faith hon your not out yet :af:

Me well I was really curious after our :angel: and wanted to be reassured I suppose my body was as norm and oving BUT of course after I thought I had ov early and caught my `surge out` on monday I then thought I was wrong and it was my `surge in` but since dark one minute and then barely there the next :shrug: I thought I had ov pains on Sunday night but scolded myself for SS but then yesterday had major cramping and sore (.)(.) today I have had some movement feelings :blush: WTF is going on is anyones guess! I am reminding myself I have to ov at some point for the :witch: to descend and that we :sex: so far to date :thumbup:

I feel a little :sad2: right now, not sure why exactly :dohh:

My boss had been a major pain in the ass today too :gun: am not convinced only us women get PMT......I am thinking some good olde :sex: might sort him out :rofl::rofl::rofl: (not from me though!)

Albsoluelty loving the atmosphere in this thread :thumbup: August here we come!!! :)
Thanx Gemie for the post ,has really inspired me to stay positive.
I was a lil gutted, tested on thursady DPO11 and :bfn: Definatly feels like the wicked :witch: is on her way (grrrr) .
Was our 1st attempt at TTC, so chin up and hoping to welcome an :angel: in August!!!
Going to go all out, ordering our 1st tube of Conceive plus... 13 days to our BD :happydance:

Good luck ladies & Sticky Baby :dust: to you all!!!

Hope everyone is feeling good today!! I have absolutely no symptoms and today DH and i DTD :sex: and i had some spotting then it went away... strange but could be :witch: on the way... :( I really hope not but considering i didn't track my ovulation like i usually do i wouldn't be surprised... still praying for my :bfp: so we will see.
wishing/praying/hoping for the :bfp: to start rolling in soon!! Sticky :dust: to all my august ladies :hugs:

Symptom spotting is addicting! I'm so trying not to do it but knowing my Do so well and knowing how her body reacts to her cycles and the things she's experiencing now its really hard not to get a lil excited. Her bbs are very sore tonight and she's still having mild cramps off and on. Not to mention she's been sleeping a lot. I really hope this is it for us after me having 3 years of heartache loss and bfn after bfn... but at the same time I'm cautious.

Only time will tell! Wishing everyone luck!

Crystal

Morning Ladies :kiss:

Soulshaken, Crystal and Savi I am really really hoping this is all good news for you guys :hugs:

Me....I am feeling down right now about TTC and I sacked those opks for stressing me out :wacko: I think mainly its because we had a loss 3 weeks ago to the day today and I keep thinking about `what may of been` I am sure I will snap out of it soon.....we are taking the rest of the cycle really easy, I hate to admit it but I cant be bothered right now :nope:

Hey girls, loving the PMA in this thread.

Fx for that :bfp: for us all. I will be testing in three weeks time so I'm in here for the long-haul. Just finished my last day of clomid and I'm armed (with some conceive plus and soft cups) and dangerous! My DH doesn't stand a chance this month :haha:

Soulshaken, Crystal and Savi I am really really hoping this is all good news for you guys :hugs:

Me....I am feeling down right now about TTC and I sacked those opks for stressing me out :wacko: I think mainly its because we had a loss 3 weeks ago to the day today and I keep thinking about `what may of been` I am sure I will snap out of it soon.....we are taking the rest of the cycle really easy, I hate to admit it but I cant be bothered right now :nope:

Hey Madly, don't get down - I know its difficult but you are just starting back on the TTC road after a loss, you have done really well to get back on your feet so quickly! I really hope that you will have a :bfp: soon. The way I see it is that you have a gorgeous, special child just waiting in the wings to appear - he wouldn't stand a chance of being born if your last pregnancy had gone full term, and he has been chosen to be your first child rather than the one you got pregnant with. Ok, his timing isn't brilliant but I'm sure he will be with you soon!

Hey Madly, don't get down - I know its difficult but you are just starting back on the TTC road after a loss, you have done really well to get back on your feet so quickly! I really hope that you will have a :bfp: soon. The way I see it is that you have a gorgeous, special child just waiting in the wings to appear - he wouldn't stand a chance of being born if your last pregnancy had gone full term, and he has been chosen to be your first child rather than the one you got pregnant with. Ok, his timing isn't brilliant but I'm sure he will be with you soon!

:kiss: Thank you hon,

Me and DH talked and I had a bath and feel so much better now! We are going to take the relaxed approach although unfortunately my cycle is imprinted so I cant forget that :dohh: but no opks etc only our vits....and thinking about it makes me feels so much better

Heres to a sticky :baby: right when its our time :happydance:

Hey girls, loving the PMA in this thread.

Fx for that :bfp: for us all. I will be testing in three weeks time so I'm in here for the long-haul. Just finished my last day of clomid and I'm armed (with some conceive plus and soft cups) and dangerous! My DH doesn't stand a chance this month :haha:

LMAO :haha: I just love your posts hon :hugs:

Hello lovelies, got a BFN this morning on my internet cheapies and yet i was very sick in the shower this morning and was gagging yesterday morning. Im going to buy a 1st response test to do the day af is due on tuesday and if thats negative then i'll start the wait for AF which was 10 days late last month!! Hope you are feeling well, im a bit down, mainly because of being off my food and so tired wich are big signs for me but then getting BFN's it messes with your head some what!! xxxxx

Mamadonna CD 27 - Not long now!!! When are you gunna test? xx

Buddie86 - CD 26

ElmoBumpToBe CD 25
jwelmel CD 25

Strawberry19 CD 24
gilmore85 CD 24
neigeblanche CD 24

Gemi CD 23
Stay.Positive CD 23
Ky24 la la CD 23
Southerngal2 CD 23

ettegirb21 CD 22
Lil_lady CD 22
NickiNackyNoo CD 22
VikkiD CD 22
MadlyTTC CD 22
lilfrog01 CD 22
Treykid3 CD 22
MrsH1984 CD 22
topazicatzbet CD 22

K123 CD 21
Saviaandcrysta CD 21

Joanne40 CD 19
iprayforbump CD 19
Nayla82 CD 19
poshbird88 CD 19

Lilwoowoo CD 16

rainysunshine CD 15
Clairebear26 CD 15
Mrspoodle CD 15

blutea CD 9

Good luck every one...PMA!! xx

Hi hon,

So sorry to hear your feeling down today....sending oodles of virtual hugs your way

hi every1 i tested yesturday :bfn: just waiting for the :witch: now so i can get on to nxt month

Hi Ladies, I got a positive OPK yesterday!! I'm so excited, I was begining to think I my body wouldn't cooperate this month! Good luck to all of you that are testing now and in the near future. I'm offically in my 2WW. :dance:

There's still time Elmo! Don't loose hope yet and Donna too! It's not over till that :witch: shows

Good luck everyone! I'm not too hopeful myself, I feel nothing even though I'm trying not to SS. Though, I'm going to take heed of my own words here and not give up intil the :witch: shows :thumbup:

Evening Everyone :kiss:

Hope everyone is still hanging in there, Sounds like a few of you have great symptoms :happydance: im just hoping and praying that we all get our :bfp: even if just a handful of us get it will make me soooo :dance:

Two of my close friends had babies last week, I just hope and pray I can be one of those lucky Mummies one day there gorgeous :thumbup:

Im only on CD19 I dont feel like anything strange is going on :shrug: just have to wait a little longer.. I just hope this is my month :happydance: and remember ladies it isnt over over till 'IT' shows her face :gun:

Have a great weekend whatever is planned xx

:dust: to every ttc'rs on this Planet! :hugs:

:hi: Ladies,

I am feeling so much better this evening :kiss:....Me and DH had a talk earlier and subsequently I have decided to give up opks totally (I have given them away to a lucky bnb lady!) We are going to continue with our vitamins and I intend for us to just go with the flow....the pressure was making me feel really :cry: :sick: and :sleep: and tbh I feel like its the best decision I have made since TTC :thumbup: I know my cycles are a regular 33days ish now and although I am not going to forget my cycle habits I am hoping this will help relieve the pressure for :baby: #2.....of course I will be sticking around and love all you, my bnb Ladies so much :hugs:

Elmo and Mamadonna your both not out til the olde :witch: lands :kiss:

Gemie its really hard not to SS but I must be honest in comparision to other cycles at this point I am sympton free almost too, with the exception of the odd cramping :dohh: Other cycles I have had sympton overload and thought every month my :bfp: was on its way although funny last cycle I was so ill when I got my :bfp: and this cycle feel `out` maybe thats why I feel so relaxed right now.....come on you olde bloody witch come get me :yipee:

Great to see a post from you Nayla, missed you :hugs:....cd19 just behind me I am cd22 today :dust:

Hi Ladies, I got a positive OPK yesterday!! I'm so excited, I was begining to think I my body wouldn't cooperate this month! Good luck to all of you that are testing now and in the near future. I'm offically in my 2WW. :dance:

:yipee::yipee::yipee:

You go girl! Plenty of :sex:

Gemie its really hard not to SS but I must be honest in comparision to other cycles at this point I am sympton free almost too, with the exception of the odd cramping :dohh: Other cycles I have had sympton overload and thought every month my :bfp: was on its way although funny last cycle I was so ill when I got my :bfp: and this cycle feel `out` maybe thats why I feel so relaxed right now.....come on you olde bloody witch come get me :yipee:

Totally agree. I feel so relaxed b/c I just feel out already and I'm okay if I am I guess but would love to be surprised. Soooo owe'll see :thumbup:

Totally agree. I feel so relaxed b/c I just feel out already and I'm okay if I am I guess but would love to be surprised. Soooo owe'll see :thumbup:

I def feel out incomparison to last month I would have been 2dpo at this point and thats when my preg symptons hit......odd I actually mean `bring on the witch` lets get it over with :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->