CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Last night before I was going to bed I had a dull ache around my left ovary and when I went to bed it felt like cramping and it went to the middle aswell.... what could this be?

Last night before I was going to bed I had a dull ache around my left ovary and when I went to bed it felt like cramping and it went to the middle aswell.... what could this be?

hi hon, not really sure :shrug: are you def sure you ov already :shrug: could just be normal ovary pain if you are def 5 dpo or it is poss to ov twice in one cycle :shrug: how are you feeling now? :hugs:

hi hon, not really sure :shrug: are you def sure you ov already :shrug: could just be normal ovary pain if you are def 5 dpo or it is poss to ov twice in one cycle :shrug: how are you feeling now? :hugs:

I did an OV test this morning I couldnt wait till later but I will do one later, it came back with the test line faint but I could see it... does that mean I could be ovulating soon??

I felt my cervix , well the best I could I found it hard to reach.... does that show its high? anyway It felt kinda hard and kinda soft so who knows...

Anyway we BD this morning so I might have a sticky bean :)

Hi Ladies! Hope this month is going well for you. I'm on CD16 and got 3 bars on my CBFM this morning. OH and I got with BDing this morning so fingers crossed. Also BD'd Friday evening. Got ovulation pains this morning too so I hope we got the timing right.
Good luck and lots of baby dust for all you ladies in the same boat.
My best friend gave birth last week and my cousin gave birth this morning, I'm hoping all the babies around will give me some luck lol

Hi Ladies! Hope this month is going well for you. I'm on CD16 and got 3 bars on my CBFM this morning. OH and I got with BDing this morning so fingers crossed. Also BD'd Friday evening. Got ovulation pains this morning too so I hope we got the timing right.
Good luck and lots of baby dust for all you ladies in the same boat.
My best friend gave birth last week and my cousin gave birth this morning, I'm hoping all the babies around will give me some luck lol

:happydance: fxed hon :hugs:

Morning everyone! Iv continued to be off my food and quite "gippy" at cetain foods but it could all be in my head! Iv got my 1st resonse tests ready for wednesday when im a day late, if its negative then i will be out and will def not test further and just wait for AF. I think i will take it quite badly this month if im not but at least i will know never to trust a "symptom" again! Time will tell, not long to wait! xx

Donna hun i will put you as waiting for AF please let me know if you want me to change this, its just its what i will be putting for myself if i get BFN by wednesday, please change it or say if you want to keep it open cos you never know do you! xx

Mamadonna CD 29 :bfn: Waiting for :af: Head high and looking on to next month hun :)

Buddie86 - CD 28 Todays the day!! :test:

ElmoBumpToBe CD 27 ....Not long now....
jwelmel CD 27 ..........Not long now......

Strawberry19 CD 26
gilmore85 CD 26
neigeblanche CD 26

Gemi CD 25
Stay.Positive CD 25
Ky24 la la CD 25
Southerngal2 CD 25

ettegirb21 CD 24
Lil_lady CD 24
NickiNackyNoo CD 24
VikkiD CD 24
MadlyTTC CD 24
lilfrog01 CD 24
Treykid3 CD 24
MrsH1984 CD 24
topazicatzbet CD 24

K123 CD 23
Saviaandcrysta CD 23

Joanne40 CD 21
iprayforbump CD 21
Nayla82 CD 21
poshbird88 CD 21

Lilwoowoo CD 18

rainysunshine CD 17
Clairebear26 CD 17
Mrspoodle CD 17

blutea CD 11

Good luck every one...PMA!! xx

Morning Elmo hon,

Thanks for updating cd`s! :hugs:

WOOOOOOOOOOAH CD24 already this cycle has flown by :happydance:

I am still testing on the 15th if no af (would be due 10th/11th!) and YES I will be holding out that long :haha:

We only bd twice last sunday, monday eve and Wednesday eve and havent bd since also dont know if or when I ov :shrug: so shot in the dark and I`M LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a good day Ladies, back this eve! :kiss:

ps Elmo sounds like some good symptons you got there!

AAArrrgghhh i dont know Madly, iv got my hopes up far too much, im scared for a BFN this month where as last month i didnt seem to mind and took it in my stride xx

AAArrrgghhh i dont know Madly, iv got my hopes up far too much, im scared for a BFN this month where as last month i didnt seem to mind and took it in my stride xx

im the same hun, one day i think i could be the next im sure im not. i usually take a bfn no probs but will be dissapointed this time round.

Thats it hun its weird, last month i got BFN, was totally fine, AF came, i felt even better. But this month if it is BFN i will be gutted. Im testing tomorrow xx

altho the stupid :witch: has got me i'm still determinded to get an aug :bfp: so at the end of this cycle which will be the 30th aug i'll be testing so keep your fingers crossed for me girls....good luck to all you girls waitning for that :bfp: still let hope this is ur month

Has she just got you today hun is this CD 1? So sorry, i hate that bitch the witch lol Im testing tomorrow xx

altho the stupid :witch: has got me i'm still determinded to get an aug :bfp: so at the end of this cycle which will be the 30th aug i'll be testing so keep your fingers crossed for me girls....good luck to all you girls waitning for that :bfp: still let hope this is ur month

sorry hun, but loving the pma

Buddie86 - CD 28 Todays the day!!

ElmoBumpToBe CD 27 ....Not long now....
jwelmel CD 27 ..........Not long now......

Strawberry19 CD 26
gilmore85 CD 26
neigeblanche CD 26

Gemi CD 25
Stay.Positive CD 25
Ky24 la la CD 25
Southerngal2 CD 25

ettegirb21 CD 24
Lil_lady CD 24
NickiNackyNoo CD 24
VikkiD CD 24
MadlyTTC CD 24
lilfrog01 CD 24
Treykid3 CD 24
MrsH1984 CD 24
topazicatzbet CD 24

K123 CD 23
Saviaandcrysta CD 23

Joanne40 CD 21
iprayforbump CD 21
Nayla82 CD 21
poshbird88 CD 21

Lilwoowoo CD 18

rainysunshine CD 17
Clairebear26 CD 17
Mrspoodle CD 17

blutea CD 11

Mamadonna CD 1 (Loving your PMA today hun good for you!) xx

Good luck every one...PMA!! xx

lol i've got from the top of the list to the bottom

Im CD2 really thought last month was going to be the one. just bought my cbfm so fingers crossed il get BFP this month.
Good luck to everyone test this month

Morning Ladies hope everyone is well today, had a talk with the OH last night and he said as soon as we have sorted another unit for work then we can TTC so hopefully we can get one sorted pretty soon :)

OMG i didnt realise only 2 days left until af is due!!!!!
Its weird but I don't know if I feel different from any other month :dohh:

Good Luck lovely ladies :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"