CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Morning All :flower:

Sorry she got you Mamadonna, Keep up the PMA and August can still be your month! :hugs:

Elmo- Wow already tomorrow is testing day I pray that you start us off with the :bfp: :happydance:

As for me I just know im already out.. (Sorry for the lack of PMA:blush:) im on CD21 and she usually gets me between Days 25-31, having been to the Drs and having the scan I must have ovulated on day 10 or 11.

Im extremley tired (normal before AF) Im sweating like a crazy lady, :loopy: again normal, Just feeling very sluggish, nothing new that may suggest that theres a bun in the oven :sad2: I wish that theres a symptom i can hold on to, But nope :shrug: I guess im just waiting for her now :cry:

Wow Looks like I will be moving on to my 11th Month of Trying.. never in a zillion years did I think it would be this stressful ....

:dust: to us all xx

Good morning ladies.

mamadonna--sorry she got you. :hug:

pinky---got my cbfm also. Let's hope they work for us!

elmo--as always, thanks for the CD updates!

As for me it seems like the old witch is on her way in. Started getting AF cramps last night and took my husband's head off! I always get real moody right before AF so I know she's coming.

Oh well, on to another month! This will be my first cycle to use my cbfm, so let's hope it helps.

Evening Ladies :kiss:

PMA Nayla & Southern.....your not out until the olde witch lands :hugs:

Loving the PMA mamadonna :yipee:

So sorry the olde witch landed pinkylisa hon :hugs: fxed and gl for this cycle

:yipee: vikki praying that you find that unit real soon!

Elmo and topazicatzbet goodluck am really hoping this is your month :bfp:

I cant believe its cd24 (well nearly cd25 now:haha:) :happydance: seems to have flown for me too gilmore hon :shrug: I have had neckache, lowerback ache and cramping today but this cycle feels different to all my others :wacko: even last cycle :shrug: maybe its cause I know I am `out` dont think we :sex: enough this cycle BUT am ok with that :thumbup:.....infact feel bloody great :wohoo:

CRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAZY LADY :loopy:

Hey ladies.

I'm sorry to hear about AF showing for those of you she's come to visit. But I'm loving the positive outlook!

Debating on whether or not to test this Thurs or let it slide and wait it out... haha..... don't know if we can even manage that.

We shall see we shall see!

To those who have yet to test... wishing you the best of luck!!

Crystal

Hey ladies.

I'm sorry to hear about AF showing for those of you she's come to visit. But I'm loving the positive outlook!

Debating on whether or not to test this Thurs or let it slide and wait it out... haha..... don't know if we can even manage that.

We shall see we shall see!

To those who have yet to test... wishing you the best of luck!!

Crystal

:hugs: Hi hon, fxed and gl to you both :hugs:

Hey Ladies, I still have a 3-4 days left but I have been totally grumpy :growlmad: and PMSing. I am pretty sure that AF is on her way. But, for now I just need to wait it out. We just moved house, so all the work I have to do is a good distraction!!

Morning ladies!

How are you? I'm CD19 and have checked my CBFM this morning. I'm back to a high after 2 peaks so I guess I'm the 2WW! I hate this part but sort of like it too lol
I got my first peak Sunday am so oh and I BD. Then second peak on Monday we didn't get to BD until Monday night. Fingers crossed for a BFP :)

Sorry to the ladies who have had the witch show up. I was so down about it last month but this forum and this topic thread in particular have really helped me.

Good luck and fingers crossed for you all who are yet to test.

Claire xx

Goodluck to all you Ladies in waiting :hugs:

:hugs: so sorry to those who the witch got :kiss:

:nope: i got BFN this isnt my month, really quite sad about it but i got over it last night so i was prepared for today, i had already had bfn on my internet cheapies but was holding out hope for my 1st response test. I just hope AF wont be ten days late now like last month.

I really want one of those fancy fertility monitors, would anyone recomend one? Are they worth the money? xx

Buddie86 - CD 29 ...Any news hun??

ElmoBumpToBe CD 28 .... :bfn: waiting for :af:
jwelmel CD 28 .......Are you testing today? Fingers crossed for you! xx

Strawberry19 CD 27..... Not long now for you 3 ladies! x
gilmore85 CD 27 ... fingers crossed x
neigeblanche CD 27....fingers crossed x

Gemi CD 26
Stay.Positive CD 26
Ky24 la la CD 26
Southerngal2 CD 26

ettegirb21 CD 25
Lil_lady CD 25
NickiNackyNoo CD 25
VikkiD CD 25
MadlyTTC CD 25
lilfrog01 CD 25
Treykid3 CD 25
MrsH1984 CD 25
topazicatzbet CD 25

K123 CD 24
Saviaandcrysta CD 24

Joanne40 CD 22
iprayforbump CD 22
Nayla82 CD 22
poshbird88 CD 22

Lilwoowoo CD 19

rainysunshine CD 18
Clairebear26 CD 18
Mrspoodle CD 18

blutea CD 12

Pinkylisa CD 3

Mamadonna CD 2

Stay positive ladies i know its hard, its my down day today but hey, on to next month, will just have to be a May baby for me instead of an April baby for my OH's birthday xx :kiss:

hey ladies,

the :witch: got me through the night :cry:

oh well on a positive note there are no may babies in my family yet so who knows next month could be our month :thumbup:

sorry gilmore:hugs:

bfn for me too. oh well a may baby it is, all my family are dec babies except my mum and she said she was lonley so lets have another may birthday.

Buddie86 - CD 29 ...Any news hun??

ElmoBumpToBe CD 28 .... :bfn: waiting for :af:
jwelmel CD 28 .......Are you testing today? Fingers crossed for you! xx

Strawberry19 CD 27..... Not long now for you 2 ladies! x
neigeblanche CD 27....fingers crossed x

Gemi CD 26
Stay.Positive CD 26
Ky24 la la CD 26
Southerngal2 CD 26

ettegirb21 CD 25
Lil_lady CD 25
NickiNackyNoo CD 25
VikkiD CD 25
MadlyTTC CD 25
lilfrog01 CD 25
Treykid3 CD 25
MrsH1984 CD 25
topazicatzbet CD 25

K123 CD 24
Saviaandcrysta CD 24

Joanne40 CD 22
iprayforbump CD 22
Nayla82 CD 22
poshbird88 CD 22

Lilwoowoo CD 19

rainysunshine CD 18
Clairebear26 CD 18
Mrspoodle CD 18

blutea CD 12

Pinkylisa CD 3

Mamadonna CD 2

gilmore85 CD 1

Topaz your staying where you are its only CD 25 we havent given up on you yet your still in with a chance :) xx

Stay positive ladies i know its hard, its my down day today but hey, on to next month, will just have to be a May baby for me instead of an April baby for my OH's birthday xx

Massive hugs gilmore that sucks babe :( wasnt meant for me either this month, but hey, on to the next, we'll do it eventually :) xx

Does anyone use one of those expensive fertility monitors? Im thinking of getting one, would you recomend them? x

Morning Ladies, little update from me looks like we could have found a new unit now, the landlord as offered us a really good deal so fingers crossed it should all go through within the next 6 weeks :happydance::happydance: so hopefully i will be back TTC pretty soon :)

i used a cbfm when ttc callum.

it was really good to get to know my cycle, but i have a really regular cycle and always ov on the same cd so its pretty useless now, im not using it this time or even opk.

Thats great Vicki! Cant wait till your back for good! (ooh a little take that sing song going on in my head lol)

Im in a good mood because iv just ordered my monitor and i think it will really help as i have no idea what goes on in my cycle and i think i may not have ovulated til CD 24 and missed it totally so i really want to know whats going on, iv also bought a thermomitor even though i dont actually know how temping works! Think i'll go post about it in TTC xx

i love temping, really gives you an insite into whats happening in your body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->