CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Good morning ladies.

topaz---That's funny. Loving the PMA!

claire--don't give up hope yet! :dust: to you!

Thanks Southerngirl! Think I might test tomorrow anyway.

But if it's a BFN then I'm going for the next month, 3rd time lucky lol xx

Hey girls, I'm loving the symptom spotting in the 2ww - sore nipples, tired etc. I get my 21 day blood test done tomorrow (I know I'm only on CD18 but its the only time they could do it :wacko:)

I'll let you know how the blood test goes - will be gutted and confused if it says I haven't ovulated this cycle as my sticks have shown I ovulated at the weekend.

Anyway, good luck to everyone :flower:

Evening Ladies,

Sorry I havent been around but I have been bloody exhausted and finished work at 1pm today was exhausted body and mind I didnt feel able to do anymore work it has been so busy this week and I have been so busy trying to help get our project ready to open Tuesday morning but because of what we were faced with we have had oodles of scrubbing. cleaning and painting to do because the place was f&^king disgusting (apologises for the language but the place was vile!) Every bone in my body aches :cry:

Thank you Elmo for taking me of list :kiss: I hope this is only a temp measure because still :af: but my test this morning was no darker than the lines on Monday but then I used the same brand and am not happy about them been totally reliable so I was planning on testing with another brand tom morning but I havent had chance to shop for any yet but I did get my free duofertility tests (at last :lol:!) so I plan on giving one of those a whirl tom with fmu and get another brand for sunday morning if she stays away :thumbup: not feeling totally positive cause my only symptons are cramping and aching and fear she will get me but :shrug:

Thank you for you support Ladies as always :kiss:

well hello again ladies.

time certainly does fly. I'm on CD11 already, where did that go?? I'm using the CBFM and it went to HIGH today, kind of exciting, i think, lol. Just need to get DP to stay awake!!! lol, i dont know what is with him of late, he just seems to be sleeping alot!!!!!!!!!
Well fingers crossed for everyone for BFP's this month

AF got me yesterday :growlmad: Lol, och well gotta keep trying. My sandra reading predicted i would get pregnant around april next year x

Hi ladies,

I'm out, the witch got me this morning. Bit sad but hey can't change it so am looking forward to next month! Getting married in September so hoping for the best wedding present ever....a BFP!!!

Good luck to all those still in xx

:hugs: to the ladies who :witch: got and good luck for this cycle!

I am still in limboland ladies :af: and 4 days late now and I resisted the tempation to :test: this morning I want to hold off for a few days!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Madly, and well done to everyone who got their BFP!
Like I expected the witch got me while I was on holiday ... so maybe September will be my month!!

Thank you hon :hugs:

Sorry the :witch: got you hon I notice you are approaching ov already :yipee: goodluck!

Evening Ladies :flower:

Its been a while since I have been on, life gets very busy. sorry for all you Ladies that the :witch: got! Always next Month :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing well and hanging in there! Im on CD11 (now that went fast!) and I have been doing alot of :sex: Im sure I will ovulate Tonight or tomorrow, Alot of EWCM when I went to the toilet earlier very very wet and slippery down there! sorry TMI :blush: Im definitely in my fertile window! :happydance: Not using OPK this Month those little buggers drive me insane :wacko: just listening to my body...

I really hope I get the :bfp: this Month! September will mark 1 year of religiously trying! :cry: I always thought I would fall pregnant within 6months of trying! not 1 year! I have always lived a very healthy life style never been on any kind of pills in my life just used other methods of birth control in the 1st year of marriage, and I HONESTLY thought it would be straight forward, Oh how naive I was :dohh: but it willl definitely be worth it in the end!! :thumbup:

Ladies I would love to hear what you think? Does position makes a huge difference? when my DH asks me do go on top I get paranoid that the :spermy: isnt getting where it should be and i say No, I feel bad towards him, has anyone fallen pregnant while on top? just puts my mind at ease next time we :sex: and im on top.

:dust: to us all! and I will soon be on my 2WW, pls pls lord let this be my Month! and everyones Month! May babies all round!! :happydance:

Evening Ladies :flower:

Its been a while since I have been on, life gets very busy. sorry for all you Ladies that the :witch: got! Always next Month :thumbup:

Hope everyone else is doing well and hanging in there! Im on CD11 (now that went fast!) and I have been doing alot of :sex: Im sure I will ovulate Tonight or tomorrow, Alot of EWCM when I went to the toilet earlier very very wet and slippery down there! sorry TMI :blush: Im definitely in my fertile window! :happydance: Not using OPK this Month those little buggers drive me insane :wacko: just listening to my body...

I really hope I get the :bfp: this Month! September will mark 1 year of religiously trying! :cry: I always thought I would fall pregnant within 6months of trying! not 1 year! I have always lived a very healthy life style never been on any kind of pills in my life just used other methods of birth control in the 1st year of marriage, and I HONESTLY thought it would be straight forward, Oh how naive I was :dohh: but it willl definitely be worth it in the end!! :thumbup:

Ladies I would love to hear what you think? Does position makes a huge difference? when my DH asks me do go on top I get paranoid that the :spermy: isnt getting where it should be and i say No, I feel bad towards him, has anyone fallen pregnant while on top? just puts my mind at ease next time we :sex: and im on top.

:dust: to us all! and I will soon be on my 2WW, pls pls lord let this be my Month! and everyones Month! May babies all round!! :happydance:

Hey Nayla, I've heard the two best positions are missionary and doggy - I think with girl on top gravity is against you, however I'm sure there are plenty of girls who have got preggers in a variety of positions!

Well, its less than a week now til I test :happydance: woo hoo - bring it on!!

Good luck to everyone :dust:

Nayla hon I wouldnt particular discount any position as redhead said women have prob got preggers in all positions poss :thumbup: dont take the fun out of :sex: by only thinking of :baby: let him have what he wants now and again :lol: and you never know you might just get lucky! :kiss:

hey ladies hope everyone is feeling positive this morning !!!

i am now officially in my 2ww

fxd

I am still awaiting AF. I'm 6 days late but got a BFN yesterday. My cycle is supposed to be longer b/c I'm taking progesterone to lengthen it but I'm confused about just how long it's supposed to be. I'm supposed to take it until I get my period but I feel like I'll never get it unless I come off the progesterone. I'm so confused!:wacko:

Hey everyone,

Am on CD15 and this is my first cycle after coming off the BCP. I think i ov'd on CD 11 or 12 and i now have cramping on one side of my stomach. Not sure if this is from having just come off the pill or what :wacko:

:dust: to you all!

Good morning ladies.

madly--I'm still crossing my fingers for you! :dust:

nayla--I've heard that missionary is the best position. But like redhead and madly said, I wouldn't think that it is impossible to get preggers with you on top.

gilmore---wow! Already?! Good luck to you. I should be joining you soon. :dust:

As for me my cbfm is still on high. No peak yet, but I'm pretty sure it should peak soon.

Hey ladies (and one or 2 babies :) ) !! How are you all? Its CD 12 for me and i got a high this morning on cbfm :) woohooo i hope my peak is around the corner! Im expecting maybe cd15 but we'll see!

Lill-woowoo, clairebear and k123 im so sorry witch got you, i HATE her!! PMA on to next month ay girls? Not so long for you k123 but i dont know where your at with your cycle can you let me know hun and i'll get you back on the list :)

Gemsi BFP
Soulshaken BFP

Buddie86 - CD 41 ... Have you left us ladies??
Strawberry19 CD 40.....
neigeblanche CD 40....

Ky24 la la CD 39 ...??

ettegirb21 CD 38 Where the hell are all you ladies thats what i want to know!! x
Lil_lady CD 38
NickiNackyNoo CD 38
lilfrog01 CD 38
MrsH1984 CD 38

Saviaandcrysta CD 37....Hey hun has your Mrs tested yet?? x

iprayforbump CD 37...oooh nearly 10 days late!
poshbird88 CD 37

rainysunshine CD 31
Mrspoodle CD 31

Wishonastar CD 28 - AF due today!!

blutea CD 25 - Not long now hun! x

Redhead31 CD 22
CAustin CD 22

Pinkylisa CD 16

Mamadonna CD 15
Freckles09 CD 15

VikkiD CD 14
Gilmore CD 14

Cajadaem CD 13
Treykid3 CD 13

ElmoBumpToBe CD 12 Got my 1st high on cbfm!
jwelmel CD 12
Nayla82 CD 12

Southerngal2 CD 11

Stay.Positive CD 10
Joanne40 CD 10

Topazicatzbet CD 9

Rustyswife828 CD 8

Clairebear26 CD 5

Lilwoowoo CD 4

PMA ladies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online