CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hey ladies, I'm on CD18 as of today. 1st month of TTC. Congrats to all those who have already got their :bfp: and good luck to all those still trying! :thumbup:

Good Luck Redhead! I hope you get the :bfp: and Madly praying for you all[-o<

I gave my DH a text message earlier saying we have to :sex: tonight as i still seem to have alot of EWCM he called me back giving me a lecture on how obsessed I am? and how im going to ruin the marriage?? :shrug: My Goodness he must have been having a very bad day :cry:

I guess we wont being doing the DTD tonight we have been doing it for the past 4 nights I just hope and pray that theres enough :spermy: in me?? maybe i have just turned into a robot when my fetile window arrives I go :wacko: to do as much :sex: as one can, than any other given time I say I have a headache, I know this isnt a healthy relationship! but I guess I didnt think by sending him a text message??` Maybe hes right I sleep breath live BABY :shrug:

I hope hes feeling better when he gets in, I just wish i can be more chilled :coffee:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL xx :hugs:

Nayla I know what you mean. I think about it all the time and worry that we aren't going to DTD at the right time or we won't DTD enough.
I was stressing my poor husband out too and I'm trying to chill but it's so hard!

Good luck to you hun.

Evening Ladies :wave:

:hugs: Nayla hon I understand completely where you are coming from :thumbup: maybe you and DH could have a heart-to-heart about TTC so you can explain to him just exactly how you feel :shrug: just a suggestion but it worked for me and DH and I find he is more supportive now than ever and I am feeling more relaxed b/c I know he understands how I feel as a woman TTC :kiss:

Goodluck to all those ladies approaching ov....get :sex: and go catch that eggy :spermy:

and where are all you Ladies who havent updated yet :shrug:

Elmo :af: for me still :yipee: 5 days late now and vvvvfaint :bfp:s still :loopy: we are retesting on wednesday with fmu so I will update as soon as I have a definate answer :)

Morning my lovelies :)

How are we all?

Madly hun, try and relax sweetheart you are pregnant, im sure there is no way you would still be getting your bfp's if it wasnt the case! Im so happy for you, i want to put you on the bfp list! I totally understand your fears though and you know were all here for you to vent to.

Nayla i agree with Madly, try having a good long chat to OH about how you feel and how hard it is to keep yourself level headed. So far i havnt come across this problem as my OH is probably even more keen than i am to dtd every single day so iv never had to worry about it! Although i did get a glimpse of it last night as i wasnt feeling very well and he said he didnt want to dtd if i wasnt even going to enjoy it and i was like NOOOO WE HAVE TO DO IT!!! lol Needless to say we dtd but like i say he wasnt keen so i know what you mean......gosh iv had a right rant there havnt i.....moving on...

Welcome Katezilla :) shall i add you to the list, are you staying with us or just stopping by? Please stay were lovely promise :) :)

I think alot of the other ladies may have forgotton about us ya know, not many come on anymore but i dont want to take them off the list and then them come back and feel like iv kicked them off lol x

By the way i got another high on cbfm today :) I hope peak is around the corner!!!x

morning not much to report here i think we have done all we can this month so time to sit back and relax if thats at all possible

Good Luck Redhead! I hope you get the :bfp: and Madly praying for you all[-o<

I gave my DH a text message earlier saying we have to :sex: tonight as i still seem to have alot of EWCM he called me back giving me a lecture on how obsessed I am? and how im going to ruin the marriage?? :shrug: My Goodness he must have been having a very bad day :cry:

I guess we wont being doing the DTD tonight we have been doing it for the past 4 nights I just hope and pray that theres enough :spermy: in me?? maybe i have just turned into a robot when my fetile window arrives I go :wacko: to do as much :sex: as one can, than any other given time I say I have a headache, I know this isnt a healthy relationship! but I guess I didnt think by sending him a text message??` Maybe hes right I sleep breath live BABY :shrug:

I hope hes feeling better when he gets in, I just wish i can be more chilled :coffee:

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL xx :hugs:

hey i worry about this too so i decided that i wouldn't tell him when im in my fertile window just seduce him and try not to mention babys or anything else

Hi Elmo, yes, please add me to the list.....hopefully it won't be for long though! :winkwink: I'm going to try and take a relaxed approach and not actually test unless I'm late - easy to say now though on my first month!! :wacko:

Hey Nayla, I'm totally with you on the DH thing - I think it takes them ages to get around the fact that :sex: can't be spontaneous throughout the month - there are certain times that you just have to get on with it :blush:
Anyway, its taken me about two years to get by DH's head around to that fact and now he is asking me when we should be doing it and is co-operating, even when he is stressed, tired and headachey :thumbup:

Anyway, blood test results show that I have indeed ovulated this cycle - woo hoo!! :happydance:

Madly - can't wait to see what your test says tomorrow - we all know its gonna be another :bfp: though :hugs:

Katezilla - I wish I was as strong as you - the earliest I can test is this weekend and I still did a test this morning - I guess the excitement of the docs test result took over me a bit :haha: It was a bfn of course - but I know there is defo still time!!

Southerngal & Elmo - highs are GOOD on cbfm - in your first cycle it can go on for a while but it means a peak shouldn't be too far away :thumbup:

Well, it may not last if I'm not lucky enough to get pregnant in the first few months.

I just think it's nice that we all have someone to tell when we find out as we won't be able to tell a lot of our friends for the first 3 months. :shhh:

Hi Elmo, yes, please add me to the list.....hopefully it won't be for long though! :winkwink: I'm going to try and take a relaxed approach and not actually test unless I'm late - easy to say now though on my first month!! :wacko:

I think thats what we all say Kate lol but i hope you can do it! Im sure some can! Iv promised myself i wont test until im late this cycle but we will see...its unlikely lol I'll add you to the list hun x

Soooooooooo nothing to add really from this morning! I'll crack on with our list :)

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
:happydance:

Ky24 la la CD 40 ...??

ettegirb21 CD 39 Where the hell are all you ladies thats what i want to know!! x :shrug:
Lil_lady CD 39
NickiNackyNoo CD 39
lilfrog01 CD 39
MrsH1984 CD 39

Saviaandcrysta CD 38....Hey hun has your Mrs tested yet?? x

iprayforbump CD 38...oooh nearly 10 days late!
poshbird88 CD 38

rainysunshine CD 32
Mrspoodle CD 32

Wishonastar CD 29 - Oooh one day late, anything to report? x

blutea CD 26 - Not long now hun! x

Redhead31 CD 23 .... 5 days to go!!
CAustin CD 23

Katezilla CD 19 - Welcome hun, hope you wont be with us for long :winkwink:

Pinkylisa CD 17

Mamadonna CD 16
Freckles09 CD 16

VikkiD CD 15
Gilmore CD 15

Cajadaem CD 14
Treykid3 CD 14

ElmoBumpToBe CD 13 Got my 2nd high on cbfm! :happydance:
jwelmel CD 13
Nayla82 CD 13

Southerngal2 CD 12

Stay.Positive CD 11
Joanne40 CD 11

Topazicatzbet CD 10

Rustyswife828 CD 9

Clairebear26 CD 6

Lilwoowoo CD 5

:happydance: Are you ladies still around here somewhere? Or have you got bfp's and not told us!! :p
Buddie86
Strawberry19
neigeblanche

PMA to everyone, im wishing this month away, i hope its the one :) :kiss:

Started cramping yesterday so I think I should be OVing soon. Today is my first day without caffeine! I'm so sleepy and I have a meeting in an hour!

Hope everyone is doing well.

Hey ladies!! :hi:

Just to let you know that I haven't forgotten about all of you on this thread, I'm still here! I have 40+ day cycles (so far anyway), so I'm not even due AF yet, and no news to report. Although I do like dropping in every so often to check-in on any news.

I have starting charting BBT and doing OPK's this month, as was starting to worry a bit about having long cycles. My worries seem to have been confirmed, as I haven't O'ed according to either source!

Does anyone else have (or have had and they have shortened) long cycles, and have any success stories to share to give me some PMA?

GL ladies, hope we hear of some more BFP's yet xxx

Hey ladies!! :hi:

Just to let you know that I haven't forgotten about all of you on this thread, I'm still here! I have 40+ day cycles (so far anyway), so I'm not even due AF yet, and no news to report. Although I do like dropping in every so often to check-in on any news.

I have starting charting BBT and doing OPK's this month, as was starting to worry a bit about having long cycles. My worries seem to have been confirmed, as I haven't O'ed according to either source!

Does anyone else have (or have had and they have shortened) long cycles, and have any success stories to share to give me some PMA?

GL ladies, hope we hear of some more BFP's yet xxx

I've seen a few threads on here about long cycles and also some buddies and groups. Maybe they can help.

:dust: to you!

Evening Ladies I hope everyone is well xx

Elmo I so wished my DH was game with every passing Month it feels like im forcing him to :sex: dont get me wrong he wants this more than I do! :baby: I just feel like its just sucking the life out of us both! and were walking on egg shells :shrug: I know for a fact that its turned into a chore, around my fertile window he has a headache or hes :sleep:, in other words he doesnt want to try, and when we do its just actions and nothing more :cry:

For the first 6months he was :happydance: around my fertile window and even asks are you ovulating? I think we are coming up to 1year of trying hes getting fed up :cry:, many friends have got pregnant had babies, got pregnant had babies and were still trying so so hard!

even if :witch: was late for me at least that would be a glimpse of hope to hold on to! :cloud9: not even got that far..

Talking is out of the question Madly, usually ends in tears and a row, our house is a baby free zone when it comes to conversations :shrug:

Im sorry to be sounding like Morbid Mary, its really causing a toxin in the Marriage, we were once so happy and carefree and now theres a huge cloud over us... Im so scared of the unknown, Say I cant get Pregnant? and Drs just say its an unexplained case?? I will be one of those people that society will forever feel sorry for :cry:, even my dear sister is planning to get married next summer and im starting to panic that she will get pregnant before me? (Is this the Monster TTC has turned me into?)

Im so confused, I want this so badly that every bone in my body aches,

I am now in my 2WW must have ovulated yesterday or this morning, my last cycle was CD24 and it was Day 10 I ovulated.

I guess all i can do is sit and wait and pray that my miracle will happen :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone, ones success sorry is everyones happy ending! and Madly please give us the good news you really deserve it hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->