CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Evening Ladies I hope everyone is well xx

Elmo I so wished my DH was game with every passing Month it feels like im forcing him to :sex: dont get me wrong he wants this more than I do! :baby: I just feel like its just sucking the life out of us both! and were walking on egg shells :shrug: I know for a fact that its turned into a chore, around my fertile window he has a headache or hes :sleep:, in other words he doesnt want to try, and when we do its just actions and nothing more :cry:

For the first 6months he was :happydance: around my fertile window and even asks are you ovulating? I think we are coming up to 1year of trying hes getting fed up :cry:, many friends have got pregnant had babies, got pregnant had babies and were still trying so so hard!

even if :witch: was late for me at least that would be a glimpse of hope to hold on to! :cloud9: not even got that far..

Talking is out of the question Madly, usually ends in tears and a row, our house is a baby free zone when it comes to conversations :shrug:

Im sorry to be sounding like Morbid Mary, its really causing a toxin in the Marriage, we were once so happy and carefree and now theres a huge cloud over us... Im so scared of the unknown, Say I cant get Pregnant? and Drs just say its an unexplained case?? I will be one of those people that society will forever feel sorry for :cry:, even my dear sister is planning to get married next summer and im starting to panic that she will get pregnant before me? (Is this the Monster TTC has turned me into?)

Im so confused, I want this so badly that every bone in my body aches,

I am now in my 2WW must have ovulated yesterday or this morning, my last cycle was CD24 and it was Day 10 I ovulated.

I guess all i can do is sit and wait and pray that my miracle will happen :thumbup:

:dust: to everyone, ones success sorry is everyones happy ending! and Madly please give us the good news you really deserve it hun xx

Hey Nayla :hi:

Not that I'm an expert by a long shot but a very good friend of mine gave me a lecture when I said we were going to start TCC :roll: She said that we were to totally relax and just :sex: whenever we feel like it and it will happen. Well, I've tried to do that but tbh I did find myself going a little bit :sex: crazy during the ov week :wacko: I know it's only been one month but I think I already caused DH to start feeling anxious :blush:- bless him!

Basically, try not to worry, I'm sure there's nothing wrong with you and it'll happen when you least expect it :thumbup:

:hugs:

Nayla hon :hugs: and :kiss: coming your way I am so sorry you are having such a rough time right now but I agree with katezilla please try and relax a little tbh I know we all hate been told that as TTCers but it really does work a treat!

Goodluck Ladies sending oodles of :dust: your way!

I tested this am with fmu and have updated in my journal if anyone wants a peek....click on link in my siggy Ladies!

Hey ladies!! :hi:

Just to let you know that I haven't forgotten about all of you on this thread, I'm still here! I have 40+ day cycles (so far anyway), so I'm not even due AF yet, and no news to report. Although I do like dropping in every so often to check-in on any news.

I have starting charting BBT and doing OPK's this month, as was starting to worry a bit about having long cycles. My worries seem to have been confirmed, as I haven't O'ed according to either source!

Does anyone else have (or have had and they have shortened) long cycles, and have any success stories to share to give me some PMA?

GL ladies, hope we hear of some more BFP's yet xxx

Nice to hear from you hun, sorry i cant help, my 1st cylce off the pill was 38 days but they seem to have settled now, im sure there is bound to be help on here somewhere though, try posting a thread hun :) x

Madly hun i cant see the post i can only see one from a few days ago!!! Update please NOWWWW!! :p x

Oh Nayla huni it sounds like your having a hard time at the moment. TTC is such a hard thing to go through and for me it has only been 3 months so it must be very very hard for you and OH :( In the year that you have been TTC have you ever taken a month out and dtd when you feel like it, basically taken the relaxed aproach just to see what happens? I think if we get to 6 months with nothing then we try the relaxed aproach just to give oursleves a break for a month xx

Treykid - No caffeine!!!? Ooooh i cant do that, iv given up alchohol and smoking lets not ask for miracles!!! lol x

As for me......i got a peak on cbfm - Im ovulating :) woohooo!!!! :happydance: Its exactly when i predicted it to be on my calender! x

yay thats great elmo. go catch that eggie.

still low for me. thought id would have gone high today. all other signs point to ov as usual though

I would go with what your body is sayin if you think the cbfm is wrong Topaz, get dtd anyway :)

Oooh! :blush: lol sorry Topaz must have missed that!! Good for you girl!! So i guess you need to be sure of whem you ovulate then? x

Good morning ladies!

Elmo-- :dust: good luck! Still waiting to see my peak. It's still on high. But I think O is near.

Topaz--good luck! :dust:

Madly--still [-o< for you hun.

We've been :sex: every night. My husband is scared to do it every other night because he doesn't want to miss it this month. I'm [-o< we get it this month. I'm really hoping to see a peak on my cbfm soon so I can :sex: and then get some :sleep:!

:dust: to all of you ladies! I can't wait to start seeing more :bfp:'s!

:wave: Ladies,

:yipee: for :sex: or pot and syringe in your case topazicatzbet :thumbup: got catch that eggy ladies :spermy:

Me.....well af is officially a week late today and my last test yesterday with fmu was again vvvvfaint barely there and so I went to see my dr yesterday eve! She has had me take my fmu from today into the surgery to be sent to lab for pt but to be honest an convinced it will be :bfn: b/c I had probs with DS getting a :bfp: on a lab test :dohh: I feel well and relaxed about it all and have excepted short term until clear :bfp: or :witch: I will not know :loopy: I sometimes feel preggers and other times remain not convinced although I must say I think my pelvis and lower stomach area is harder and more firmer and guess only time will tell! I will keep you updated I will get my pt results hopefully on friday and the dr will advice me from there :thumbup:

Morning Lovelys x

Yes you are all right, I will make a promise to myself that if its another :bfn: this month I will just take it in my stride and see does the 'relax method' work :shrug:

I havent took a Month rest, just been on a Mission every cycle, Im on my 2WW cant really do much now than just to :coffee:

Hope everyone is hanging in there, and I have good feelings for you Madly :kiss:
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Me too Madly good luck hun, not that i think you need it xxx

I have a question ladies. I got peak on my cbfm yesterday and i had ovulation pains. Today i have peak again but the pains have gone and yesterday on the test window the 2 lines were the same, today one is lighter than the other and it is fading out.

So..do you think its likely that ovulation already happened yesterday since i am having my fade out? x

hey ladies :hi:

hope everyone is feeling good today as the sun is shining where i am :icecream:

currently on 4 DPO and ....... nothing, no symptoms or anything I know its not health to symptom spot but at least that way I know my body is doing something.

So for now I wait. :wacko:

Hey girls,

Am currently 6 or 7dpo and have had pinky / brown blood (as well as a couple of spots of red) in my discharge and some cramping. Could this be IB? AF not due for at least another week.

This is my first month off the BCP so didn't know if this was normal withdrawal effects or early pregnancy signs? :wacko:

:wave: Ladies,

Thank you so much for all your support and lovely words :hugs:

Loving the pma Nayla for a relaxed approach :thumbup: funny thing is I realised that if we concieved again this cycle both beanies (inc our :angel: last cycle) were concieved on :drunk: nights out or roundabout :winkwink:

Goodluck to all you Ladies in the 2ww and :sex: to catch that eggy sending :dust: your way!

I get my test results tom hopefully from the lab and will update you ladies as soon as I can!

Madly---I'm sure you're going to get good news! You know me and the other ladies on the prayer thread have been sending lots of prayers your way!

Nayla---I think I'm going to have to try the relaxed approach too if I don't see my :bfp:this cycle. My DH and I have been so stressed lately it's probably hurting our chances.

freckles---not sure. It could be either one. :dust: to you!

Still getting highs on my cbfm, waiting for a peak! I'm feeling pretty crampy today so maybe I'll see a peak in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->