CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Get :sex: girl if you think you are hitting your peak :yipee:

I will be sure to update as soon as I know anything and as soon as I can!

Elmo - yeah sounds like you ovulated - you are supposed to ovulate around 24 hours after you get your first peak reading, they give you a second day of peak readings cos you are still in with a chance, on the third day they usually give you a 'high' reading because there is still a chance but it has lessened and then on the fourth day it will go back to low fertility. Woo hoo - sounds like you are now in the 2ww!!

Nayla - there is the relaxed approach, which is good, but if DH isn't playing ball with that then maybe you need to go in with all guns blazing. I'm talking a naughty dvd, v v sexy underwear and low lighting. I think DH's can feel under pressure when they are expected to perform - us girls can just lay back and enjoy the ride :haha: whereas they have to rise to the occasion :rofl:
Seriously, though if he is saying he's tired with a headache, arm yourself with some massage oil. Trust me - I've had an uncooperative DH on my hands who has said to me 'I'm not a machine, I can't just perform when you tell me to' but by coming up with a few tactics I managed to get him to see my way of thinking. Try relaxed, try guns blazing, if neither work then come back to us - good luck hun :hugs:

Freckles - it may be IB, they do say that the first few months off the pill you are at your most fertile - so maybe you got lucky first month! Fx for you!!

Southern - I hope you see that 'peak' soon - then you can join Elmo in the 2ww. :thumbup:

Gilmore - I can't seem to stop symptom spotting so let me know when you get some and we can compare!!

Talking of symptom spotting - I'm adding cramps to sore boobs. Also, DH says my boobs are looking different - ie bigger! I wish we weren't so eager for all this to happen as if its a bfn we will both be really dissappointed. Keep your fingers crossed for us girls - I feel like I've been waiting a lifetime to see a bfp. Good luck to all of you - especially Madly - I'm looking forward to you getting your results back :hugs:

Sorry hunni :( that sucks :( We could do with changing the name to an September bfp for most of us i think! :hugs: xx

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:

Ky24 la la CD 43

ettegirb21 CD 42
Lil_lady CD 42
NickiNackyNoo CD 42
lilfrog01 CD 42
MrsH1984 CD 42

Saviaandcrysta CD 41
poshbird88 CD 41

rainysunshine CD 35
Mrspoodle CD 35

Wishonastar CD 32 -

blutea CD 29 -

Redhead31 CD 26 Not long til testing!
CAustin CD 26

Katezilla CD 22 -

Pinkylisa CD 20

Mamadonna CD 19
Freckles09 CD 19 (7 or 8 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 18
Gilmore CD 18 (5 dpo!)

Cajadaem CD 17
Treykid3 CD 17

ElmoBumpToBe CD 16 (1 or 2 dpo :)
jwelmel CD 16
Nayla82 CD 16

Southerngal2 CD 15 (waiting to ovulate!)

Stay.Positive CD 14
Joanne40 CD 14

Topazicatzbet CD 13

Rustyswife828 CD 12

Clairebear26 CD 9

Lilwoowoo CD 8

iprayforbump CD 1 Sorry Huni, PMA for nest month x

Are you ladies still around here somewhere? Or have you got bfp's and not told us!!
Buddie86
Strawberry19
neigeblanche

PMA to everyone, im wishing this month away, i hope its the one

:wave: Ladies,

Well DH called my surgery and apparently my results werent back so he picked me up after work with the news that I had to wait until at least monday :loopy: Well I wasnt having none and although I had drunk nearly a full bottle of water but b/c I hadnt peed for about 4.5 hrs my POAS ADDICTION got the better of my and I got....................

:wohoo: :wohoo: my :bfp: very clear and very pink :yipee:

Now I promise to upload a picture as soon as I can but I am having problems getting my mobile to contact to orange email box :dohh: typical eh!

DH isnt convinced yet and wants to wait for me to do my cb digi tom with fmu but I am :) my test result is more or less the same as the 1st test I did with DS :dance:

Please update me Elmo hon....and I would love to stick around and take a few of you with me :kiss:

Thank you hon :hugs:

Course I can.....chucking some :dust: your way and keeping a seat warm :kiss:

Hi im new here on CD23, planning to test next Wednesday and if AF has not arrived I will re test following Monday... I did ov tests but kept getting positives! so i am not sure when I ovulated this month....

I have no symptoms, apart from a metallic taste in mouth, not sure if its preggy related, My boobs are not sore and I am not sickly, so fear I am out... BOOO!!

Hope this is the month for us all TTC

Thanks for reading!

MAS

Sorry hunni :( that sucks :( We could do with changing the name to an September bfp for most of us i think! :hugs: xx

Sounds good Elmo. Everytime I see your name I think of my 2 year old who LOVES Elmo.

I have no idea if I ovulated! I had positive OPK's for the last 3 days and cramping but my temps are not really elevated and EWCM never showed up. What do you think ladies? Do I have a chance?? My chart is below if anyone is interested.

:wave: Ladies,

Well DH called my surgery and apparently my results werent back so he picked me up after work with the news that I had to wait until at least monday :loopy: Well I wasnt having none and although I had drunk nearly a full bottle of water but b/c I hadnt peed for about 4.5 hrs my POAS ADDICTION got the better of my and I got....................

:wohoo: :wohoo: my :bfp: very clear and very pink :yipee:

Now I promise to upload a picture as soon as I can but I am having problems getting my mobile to contact to orange email box :dohh: typical eh!

DH isnt convinced yet and wants to wait for me to do my cb digi tom with fmu but I am :) my test result is more or less the same as the 1st test I did with DS :dance:

Please update me Elmo hon....and I would love to stick around and take a few of you with me :kiss:

Congrats Madly. That's so exciting. I'm very happy for you!! :happydance:

Oh Madly thats FANTASTIC NEWS!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

You never gave up the battle!! im so so made up for you!! Like southern gal said please send oddles of :dust: our way!!!! Awww I will really miss seeing you around :hugs: but at the same time im over the moon that you will moving on to the next chapter :happydance: Were right behind you Dear.. :wohoo:

Redhead: Its crazy trying to seduce my DH was very very easy once upon a time but now its war :gun: I feel if he sees me all relaxed :coffee: he might be the1 trying to seduce me :winkwink: fingers and toes crossed! :thumbup: "Im not a Machine im only human!" yep he says that one alot! :dohh:
Hope you get your :bfp: very very soon!

Elmo- yep I think we Ovulated in the last few days, hope get our :bfp: together!! :hugs:

Good Luck everyone I so love seeing :bfp: have a great weekend!! and once again well done Madly!! :kiss: Please keep us updated xx

Treykid my 2 year old loves Elmo too! Thats where the name came from, he has a baby elmo teddy from when he was a baby :)

Well iv been told by 3 people (and iv been aware of it myself too if im honest) that iv been a bit of a hormonal crazy lady the past 3 days...surely hormones wouldnt kick in so soon if it was pregnancy related? Im only 3dpo lol xx

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly! :bfp: I knew you had done it hun!! So so happy for you :happydance:

Ky24 la la CD 44
Hope you ladies below are going to come back to us with dozens of bfps!!
ettegirb21 CD 43
Lil_lady CD 43
NickiNackyNoo CD 43
lilfrog01 CD 43
MrsH1984 CD 43

Saviaandcrysta CD 42
poshbird88 CD 42

rainysunshine CD 36
Mrspoodle CD 36

Wishonastar CD 33

blutea CD 30

Redhead31 CD 27 Not long til testing!
CAustin CD 27

mas CD 24 - Welcome hun :) hope its a short stay!!

Katezilla CD 23

Pinkylisa CD 21

Mamadonna CD 20
Freckles09 CD 20 (8 or 9 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 19
Gilmore CD 19 (6 dpo!)

Cajadaem CD 18
Treykid3 CD 18

ElmoBumpToBe CD 17 (2 or 3 dpo) Nayla we are so getting that bfp together this month!
jwelmel CD 17
Nayla82 CD 17 (2 or 3 dpo!) :)

Southerngal2 CD 16 (waiting to ovulate?)

Stay.Positive CD 15 (about to ovulate or ovulating! )
Joanne40 CD 15

Topazicatzbet CD 14

Rustyswife828 CD 13

Clairebear26 CD 10

Lilwoowoo CD 9

iprayforbump CD 2 Sorry Huni, PMA for nest month x

Are you ladies still around here somewhere? Or have you got bfp's and not told us!!
Buddie86
Strawberry19
neigeblanche

Still high and no peak on cbfm. I know some people don't get a peak their first month using it, but I was kinda hoping to see one.

:dust: all around

Thank you Nayla and Elmo :hugs:

I am so happy and still floating around the ceiling somewhere it just doesnt feel real :) am sure it will kick in soon :thumbup:

I will be hanging around for a while Ladies if you will still have me :shrug:

Still high and no peak on cbfm. I know some people don't get a peak their first month using it, but I was kinda hoping to see one.

:dust: all around

Don't stress hun.. I never got a peak and I got my bfp first month using it :)

I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->