CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Still high and no peak on cbfm. I know some people don't get a peak their first month using it, but I was kinda hoping to see one.

:dust: all around

Don't stress hun.. I never got a peak and I got my bfp first month using it :)

I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thanks Gemie.
I was hoping for a peak so I can know when or if I ovulate. I have never gotten a positive OPK so I'm really not sure when or if I do. I've always just assumed when it was by the date and from cramping. Hopefully we are doing it at all the right times.

How are you feeling?

i'm a little late. but here i am! waiting for a bfp. expected AF is the 28th. still got a little time.

Evening Lovelys!! :flower:

Madly your profile pic really makes me :happydance: for the stick to say your pregnant!! woow!! Hope your taking it slowly x

I guess im on CD18 I Ovulated a few days ago, But yesterday and especially today I am having alot of Cream CM? Not the EWCM very very lotiony and moist? sorry TMI :blush: i have never had that before, I had to change my underwear earlier as it was soaked... :shrug: is this a good sign?? [-o<

Madly, Gemsie or any other mothers did you experience this? Usually a day or 2 before :witch: shows her face i have that Egg ECM, this is very very lotiony.. im secretly hoping that this is my Month! :-$, time will tell

Oh Elmo it would be lovely to move to the next stage together! in the past 11Months of trying never seen sooo much lotion Again sorry TMI :blush:

Dont want to get carried away with this new sign, I guess only time will tell love and kisses to all :kiss:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Oh yeah Nayla hon I have a bad case of this having to change pants regularly :blush:

Mine just seems to be very watery, like feels like I've wet myself (tmi sorry!) lol

oh yeah mines like that but with the odd cream cm in my undies :blush:

Its not pleasant I just knows it there before i go to loo :blush: but I wouldnt change it for the world :wohoo:

Hey, just to let you know I'm out for this month - had negative tests all through the weekend and then AF this morning. Oh well, I guess there are a few of us trying again in September. Haven't figured out if this is my slow bleed or proper AF - if its my slow bleed I will need to take my progesterone tablets to bring on a proper AF so my CD1 may not be for another week. Elmo - if you are starting a September list I will let you know when my CD1 is. Thanks for all your support this month - especially Elmo, you have been a star xx

:hugs: sorry hun.

im in limbo land at the mo still no ovulation and i normally ov like clockwork

Sorry she got you Redhead... Fingers and Toes Next Month is yours! :hugs: hope next few days fly by!

Wooow!! Gemsie and Madly you guys have put a huge smile on my face!! :happydance: i really really hope it is what i want it to be!!! :thumbup: yes Gemsie other times it looks like i have just leaked like water!! than the creamy lotion happens later in the day!, I have put a pantyliners on today dont want to risk anything!! :blush: I am going thru my undies by the dozen! :haha:

I really pray its my month! and not my mind and body playing sick games :wacko:

Lets watch the space!! :wohoo: for once im feeling really good about everything! :happydance:

Love to you all!! x Good luck to all thats in the 2WW :dust:

ladies can i join.. :D ive been ttc/ntnp for 14 months :dohh: and i had my proper af in nearly 8 months.. im feeling so positive about this cycle and currently in the 2ww :D im bursting to find out if the soy worked.. i really want a may baby
anyone else in the 2ww?

Hey, just to let you know I'm out for this month - had negative tests all through the weekend and then AF this morning. Oh well, I guess there are a few of us trying again in September. Haven't figured out if this is my slow bleed or proper AF - if its my slow bleed I will need to take my progesterone tablets to bring on a proper AF so my CD1 may not be for another week. Elmo - if you are starting a September list I will let you know when my CD1 is. Thanks for all your support this month - especially Elmo, you have been a star xx

Oh chick im so sorry, i hate that B**** :( Theres nothing i can say to make you feel better, it is such a tough ride this ttc business, you'll get there babe, im reading success stories every day on here. Its easy for me to say today because its not me feeling it but i know you'll all be there for me if the witch gets me again too. Over this next week or 2 before ovulation, do all the things you cant do when you know you might be pregnant, have a good old drink with your OH or some friends,eat some pate lol or some unpasturised cheese!!! Take a day or 2 to cry about it then pick yourself up and get positive for next month. If i get a BFP its gunna be a september one! So come with me and we'll get one together :) You can squeeze yours in at the end of september :) :hugs: xx

Gemsi :bfp:
Soulshaken :bfp:
Madly :bfp:

Who's next? :)

Redhead, im gunna put you at CD1 just until you let me know where you need to be, i want you on the list one way or another so if this isnt your full flow then i can move you back when you want me to :)

Southerngal, try not to worry about no peak on cbfm, i would be just the same as you if i didnt get a peak but look at Gemie, no peak and bfp 1st time using it!!

Topaz i hope you ovulate soon hun, have you got another batch on stand bye for when you do? ;)

Babyhopes10 welcome hun what CD are you on, i will add you to the list? :)

Nayla that is such a good sign. I experience ALOT of that when i was pregnant with ds :)

As for me....nothing to tell, im wishing the month away to see what the score is! I have everything crossed for us all :)

Ky24 CD 46

ettegirb21 CD 45
Lil_lady CD 45
NickiNackyNoo CD 45
lilfrog01 CD 45
MrsH1984 CD 45

Saviaandcrysta CD 44
poshbird88 CD 44

rainysunshine CD 38
Mrspoodle CD 38

Wishonastar CD 35

blutea CD 32

CAustin CD 29

mas CD 26

Katezilla CD 25

Pinkylisa CD 23

Mamadonna CD 22
Freckles09 CD 22 (10 or 11 dpo!)

VikkiD CD 21
Gilmore CD 21 (8 dpo!)

Cajadaem CD 20
Treykid3 CD 20

ElmoBumpToBe CD 19 (4 or 5 dpo)
jwelmel CD 19
Nayla82 CD 19 (4 or 5 dpo!)

Southerngal2 CD 18 (waiting to ovulate?)

Stay.Positive CD 17 (about to ovulate or ovulating! )
Joanne40 CD 17

Topazicatzbet CD 16 (waiting to ovulate)

Rustyswife828 CD 15

Clairebear26 CD 12

Lilwoowoo CD 11

iprayforbump CD 4

Redhead31 CD 1 :hugs:

PMA everyone, these CD's just keep on going up, im expecting a few more bfps coming in :) :kiss:

hi ladies.

Been quiet the past week as not been too well, have had flu and chesty cough, glad thats just about over with now.
Well i'm on CD20 now, using cbfm, still high but have had no peak this month, it is my first month using it this time!!! frustrating!!! got annoying period type cramps today too. been off my food since being ill, been feeling a bit sick the past 2 morning on waking up, but i know thats nothing, i'm just not 100% well yet. ppeved not seen a high on monitor yet tho, and obviously wont now till maybe next month. AF due first week of month.
Big congrats to all the BFP's out there tho, have a happy, healthy 9 months and beyond :)

Im due af on the 1st cajadaem, dont worry about not getting a peak, gemie didnt get one and she got her bfp! Im on CD 19 and experienceing mild cramps today like af, i hope its a good sign for us! x

Hiya ElmoBumpToBe

So we are pretty much at the same point in cycle.

Could be interesting then. Yes i have the annoying period type cramping today.
Well i keep my fingers crossed for BFP's for us this month, although more so you, i dont have much faith for myself as its only my first month TTC after BC (mini pill). so i think i'd be amazed if something did happen this time, but hey, cant rule it out, have been trying after all.
But everything crossed for u getting a BFP at least!!!!!!

Is mini pill the one where you take it all the time and done have breaks? Because thats what i was on, i was on cerazette x

yeah thats it, i was on cerazette too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->