CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Sorry not been on in a while, I've not had internet access this week at home!

So sorry to hear you're not feeling too well at the minute Elmo, hope you feel better soon. Keep us updated on the docs response. Big hugs for you and bean :hugs:

Congratulations stay.positive, excellent news!! They are rolling in now!

Hope everyone elseis well, sorry to the ladies who the witch paid a visit to. xxx

Got my first positive on my OPK yesterday, so we made sure to BD lots. Im hoping that when i get home this evening, its still positive as i hope to get one more session in just in case! No rise in my thermal temp this morning, so im hoping we still have more chances! Congrats stay.positive on your BFP!!!!! How exciting! I really hope this is the month for me! GL ladies!

I'm good thanks, officially in the 2WW now but not feeling too confident as we only :sex: once during my fertile time. How are you doing?

Katezilla sending pma your way.....It only takes one magical :spermy: and the relaxed approach has oodles to answer for it seems :) I have seen half a dozen ladies get :bfp:s in last few days and all have thought they were out :) Hang in there!

Elveneye- Good luck!

Kate- Madly's right! It only takes one! :dust: to you!

Madly- I'm doing great! Got a high on my CBFM this morning so it's time to attack DH! ;)
How are you? Hope the MS is starting to get better.

hey ladies :hi:

hope everyones ok

feeling rubbish here at the minute and hoping it passes soon but just so bloated!! Can't get comfortable at work so I've had to undo my buttons on my trousers!

Hi ladies :) Im better now :happydance: it was a urine infection making me so ill, and im quite confident that it had turned into a kidney infection to be honest! It was horrible.

Gilmore that sounds very promising, i was exactly the same from about 3 days past ovulation :)

Welcome Elveneye :)

So girlies whats been happening, looks to have been quiet? xx

yay elmo, so glad all is ok with bean and your feeling better now.

im back at work tom after mat leave :cry: only a 5 hr shift though.

yay elmo welcome back so pleased it wasnt anything too serious

Welcome back Elmo so glad you are feeling better....you had us all worried :kiss:

How is everyone?

My MS has got so much better but unfortunately I have a :cold: probably due to all the damp and :rain: weather we have been getting here in Leeds in the last few days....I feel crappy :(

On a plus note I had my 1st MW app yesterday :) She is a lovely lady and I am happy she will be taking care of me during my pregnancy :thumbup: she has referred me for my scan and I should get my app in the next few days :wohoo:

apart from my :cold: I am feeling really happy :)

Thanks everyone :)

Madly i am from Leeds too! Yaay for leeds x Glad your sickness has got better, shame about the cold i hope you feel better soon :) So exciting you getting your scan date! :happydance:

Whats happening with the rest of you ladies, any good symptoms? xx

Hi guys, just thought I'd pop in to see how everyone is doing? I'm missing you all! :(

I'm okay just sick and tired but I'm not complaining! xx

Hi guys, just thought I'd pop in to see how everyone is doing? I'm missing you all! :(

I'm okay just sick and tired but I'm not complaining! xx

hey gemie, good to hear your doing okay :thumbup:

loving your ticker about how big your baby is but it would freak me out when it starts to get to the size of a melon lol

:wave: Gemie,

I just realised we have the same EDD 16th April :wohoo:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"