CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

hey elmo I'm still here think I'll still be here for a while lol

Hi guys, just thought I'd pop in to see how everyone is doing? I'm missing you all! :(

I'm okay just sick and tired but I'm not complaining! xx

hey gemie, good to hear your doing okay :thumbup:

loving your ticker about how big your baby is but it would freak me out when it starts to get to the size of a melon lol

:rofl: I might have to delete it when the fruit starts getting eye wateringly big!

There you are!!

Gilmore i think you have forgotton the name of this thread...Hmmmm i'll have none of that, PMA all the way :) You wont be here long we have a lucky thread, keep chipping away at it with those bfps :)

Lots and lots of babydust to you southerngal, i love that little machine :)

And baby dust to you too Kate!!!

Come on girlies give us another bfp :) x x x

Hey ladies!!! Im currently 4 DPO and I think i may have had a little symptom, but not sure. On Tuesday, i was riding in the car, and all of a sudden became EXTREMELY nauseous and sick to my stomach. I felt that way for a while, and after eating, is went away. Im still new to the whole temping thing, but i have a question. Before O, my temps were 96. something. After O, it went to 97 . something. It started going back down a bit, but the past few days, they have been pretty high, just a tad bit higher than my after O temps. When do they go back down?

Hi everyone again

on CD13 and my first peak on CBFM :) so DP and I are BD'ing away, tmi!!! lol
Seems my cycle is back to normal this month as i only had AF for 3 days, thats usual for me, and peak on day 13, this i dont know if it is usual as i dont tend to keep checking, but it was certainly the day of first peak when i was TTC'ing my little girl!!! so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for BFP this month, so if anyone wants to send me some baby dust i would really apprieciate it, and congrats to all those already with BFP's and good luck to those TTC'ing still x

Good morning ladies. How is everyone today?

Hormonal :wacko:

yesterday felt really emotional and just wanted to :cry:

today i had a full on strop in the office :grr: and told my colleagues where to go :blush:

and still a week to go before testing!!!!

Hey ladies, :witch: got me this morning so I'm officially on CD1 today. Not too gutted though as we're coming up to our 1 year anniversary so it'll be nice if we manage to conceive when we're away for that!! How is everyone else doing?

Hey ladies :)

Caustin, i dont know alot about it but i think those temps sound quite good like you might have had implantation dip!! :)

Cajadaem - woohooo for peak on cbfm, i love that little machine im confident it got me my bfp 1st month using it after 4 failed attempts the months before!! GOOD LUCK and lots and lots of baby dust :)

Hi southern how you doing hun have you ovulated? Have you had your high on cbfm yet this cycle? x

Katezilla, so sorry af got you babe but yaay for an anniversary baby, how sweet would that be :)

As for me i got some nausea yesterday but i wouldnt dream of complaining about it xx

Cajadaem - woohooo for peak on cbfm, i love that little machine im confident it got me my bfp 1st month using it after 4 failed attempts the months before!! GOOD LUCK and lots and lots of baby dust

Hi Elmo

Thanks for the baby dust, much apprieciated!
As for your use of the monitor, seeing as you managed to conceive using it, how did it go?
Did you have the 2 peak days, a high and then back to low, or did it do something else. maybe more highs or peaks after o? was wandering if the pregnancy hormone would have caused it to do something else, or wether it just appeared pretty normal?

Elmo--Yes I got a peak! :) We did all we can for this month, now just waiting to see if it was enough. Hope you're feeling ok.

Kate--Sorry AF arrived. :hugs:

hey ladies :hi:

hope everyone is feeling good today.

:hugs: to everyone who got caught by :witch:

and congrats to everyone with a :bfp:

question to ladies with :bfp: are you planning on finding out the sex or just going to wait and see?

Hello :flower:
It has been awhile since I posted. I hope everyone is doing well. Elmo, glad to see you are feeling better.
I have been on an emotional and physical rollercoaster these past couple of weeks. It just happened to fall right in the middle of my fertile period, so I know that I am out this go around. My temps never rose. It's amazing how your body reacts to stress!!
Anyway, things are better. I just want my AF to go ahead and show up so I can start brand new. It's not due until the 28th or 29th.
Glad to be back!!

Hey Treykid!
Glad to hear everything is better for you. Sorry you had a bad time. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back