CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Gilmore i had mild cramps at 3dpo then they went away, could be a good sign!! :) Yea we are def finding out the sex, part of me wants to wait but i would really like to know wether i can use alot of ds's things or if we need new for a little girl :)

Cajadaem - The cbfm helped so much, i think i had High, high, peak, peak, high, then back to low for rest of cycle. I def ovulated on the 1st peak because i felt it, it came from the right hand side im sure. I hope it works as well for you huni :) x

Southern - wooopeee for your peak :happydance: just have to sit back and wait now, i hope this is the one for you !! xx

Treykid welcome back, i hope the stress is over now and wish you lots of luck this month :) :)

xx

hey girls, im hoping i ll ovulate today, got pos opk cd 13 and neg yest. (digital) but no ovulation as yet

well ladies i think im on my way out :cry:

bloating has gone cramps have returned and are worse than before and it just feels like the :witch: is about to turn up. If she does today then it will be 3 days earlier than normal, seriously have no idea what my body is doing anymore :wacko:

well ladies i think im on my way out :cry:

bloating has gone cramps have returned and are worse than before and it just feels like the :witch: is about to turn up. If she does today then it will be 3 days earlier than normal, seriously have no idea what my body is doing anymore :wacko:

You're not out yet gilmore!

i know i'm not out yet but its just so hard to try and stay positive all the time

at least i have you lovely ladies to help me through :hugs:

I know exactly what you mean glimore!
It's very hard to stay positive each month.
One of the reasons why I stay on here all the time is because I know everyone here is going through it too! It's nice to have ladies that totally understand what you are going through.

:hugs:

I know exactly what you mean glimore!
It's very hard to stay positive each month.
One of the reasons why I stay on here all the time is because I know everyone here is going through it too! It's nice to have ladies that totally understand what you are going through.

:hugs:

I agree with you.

My temp rose today, so maybe I will just OV late instead of not at all.

Elmo - thanks, its reassuring in a way, i had high, high, peak, peak, high, then low for the past 2 days, i has af type cramps yesterday, they werent very subtle tho, and made me grouchy, they have kind of gone today, just an odd twinge here and there, think im 4-5dpo today.

hey ladies :hi:

i caved and took a test this morning and ......... :bfn: :cry:

looks like im waiting for the :witch: to show

Morning Ladies popping in to check on you all :)

Feeling a bit down today as my SIL told me her and her OH are going to TTC there second baby after xmas just feels like We are forever holding off :(

Well, I just seem to keep noticing more and more symptoms, which im hoping are good things and not just my body playing tricks on me. I have been very bloated lately, alot of cramping and nausea. Body temps are still higher than normal. BBs are very sore and tender, and I have been exhausted. So much of me wishes this may be it, and I sooo wanna test now just to see, but im afraid that it will show a neg. Debating on whether or not to test friday, which is 12 dpo for me. Is that too early? Should I wait just a tad bit more?

Cajadaem - that sounds really good you know, thats exactly what i had, i had cramps 3dpo then got my bfp :)

Gilmore huni im so so sorry this is not your month, i was really routing for you, i guess your little bean is ready to make itself known just yet. I really hope this next month is yours. Have you thought about getting a monitor? I worship mine i swear it got me my bfp xxx :hugs:

Caustin - do you know for sure when you ovulated? If you do then i think 12dpo might be ok if you use a first response test. I tested on 12dpo and got my bfp! But if you dont know for certain when you ovulated then i would hold off until 14dpo. Sounds good tho babe, good luck! I had a feeling too and i was right :) x

Viki - maybe you should speak to OH again and tell him you think now is the time? At the end of the day it takes 9 months to make a baby and sometimes takes months to get pregnant, would it really do any harm to start trying now? :) xx

And topaz i hope you ovulate soon! Are you not using the monitor anymore? xx

its broke. stayed on low all last month and i did ovulate. and been on low all this month and i got a pos opk on sun, but no ovulation yet.

cervix and cervical mucus has all gone to pot this month. think i might as well give up on this cycle and look forward to mext month.

looks like my best friend is gonna have a fat bridesmaid.

Cajadaem - that sounds really good you know, thats exactly what i had, i had cramps 3dpo then got my bfp :)

Gilmore huni im so so sorry this is not your month, i was really routing for you, i guess your little bean is ready to make itself known just yet. I really hope this next month is yours. Have you thought about getting a monitor? I worship mine i swear it got me my bfp xxx :hugs:

Caustin - do you know for sure when you ovulated? If you do then i think 12dpo might be ok if you use a first response test. I tested on 12dpo and got my bfp! But if you dont know for certain when you ovulated then i would hold off until 14dpo. Sounds good tho babe, good luck! I had a feeling too and i was right :) x

Viki - maybe you should speak to OH again and tell him you think now is the time? At the end of the day it takes 9 months to make a baby and sometimes takes months to get pregnant, would it really do any harm to start trying now? :) xx

we have talked about it and we decided to wait until after christmas and if we still haven't done it we'll get one then.

Thanks Elmo! I know for sure that I ovulated on 12th. I had a positive on my OPK sat night, did the BD that night, and around lunch time sunday, had this awful pain on my left side for about 2 hours. We BD'd twice on sunday when i got home from work, just in case. I think i'll test Sunday, which is 14 DPO, so now I just gotta wait for that...which already seems to be taking forever!!! Im keeping track of my temps and symptoms each day on my phone. If it doesn't work this month, no worries. This is only 2ww #2 for me...

:wave: ladies sorry I havent been around much for the last week :( we have all been :sick: esp DH and DS :(.........but I`m back now :)

Sending oodles of :dust: your way ladies :kiss:

:wave: ladies sorry I havent been around much for the last week :( we have all been :sick: esp DH and DS :(.........but I`m back now :)

Sending oodles of :dust: your way ladies :kiss:

glad to hear your feeling better now

as for me ....

tested yesterday :bfn: so now just waiting for the :witch: to show shes due to turn up tomorrow but think she'll turn up today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->