CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

Hi madly :) not long until your scan hun!! xx

How is everybody?? Babydust xx

Aw no topaz are you sure? Maybe you just didnt get ovulation pains, did you use ovulation strips? x

hey ladies :hi:

update from me well....... af arrived last thursday :cry: so now i'm CD5 and ready to go again.

new test date 20th October

Hey ladies is nobody updating the cycle days? I could carry on doing it if you like? Just thought you guys might like to? x

Well ladies, AF arrived 6 days early so im out for this month. Not too upset, just ready to move on to october. FX for those ladies still waiting to test.

Good morning ladies.

CAustin & Gilmore--:hugs:

Hope everyone is doing ok.

:dust: to all!

Hi girlies, hope you're all okay :thumbup:
It's lovely to see this thread still going but it's not August anymore lol so if you want me to change the thread name give me some ideas :) xxx

:wave: Ladies,

Just popping in to see how everyone is! :kiss:

We have had lap top probs so I havent been around :( a bug infected us :growlmad: but we got sorted now :)

Hi guys.
Well i'm 10dpo today, and not very opimistic. I am having AF like cramps today, and have noticed some slightly blood stained mucus when i wipe this evening, i is very slight, i was lucky to notice it, but it is redish/pink, not brown/black, so i am thinking maybe AF is going to show her ugly self early :-(

:wave: Ladies,

Just popping in to see how everyone is! :kiss:

We have had lap top probs so I havent been around :( a bug infected us :growlmad: but we got sorted now :)

hey madly :hi:

good to see you haven't forgotten us lol

glad to hear your feeling better hun

can't believe your 11 weeks already!!

Thank you Gilmore hon :hugs:

Time is flying by now :wohoo: I cant wait for my scan next tuesday it will be the 1st time we get to see beanie baby!
How are you?

Good morning ladies.
Well I caved last night and took a test, mainly because I don't really have any cramps and I usually have cramps before AF arrives and she is due thursday.
Well, there was a very faint line. So I took another one, again very faint line. Took another one this morning and saw another faint line. My DH got home from work and I showed him all three tests and he said he saw a line on 2 out of the 3!

Please pray for me! I know a line is a line and all that but these were really faint. I'm scared to get excited about it! Or maybe I'm just in shock!

OMG Southern congrats :wohoo: I am praying this is it for you :)

Thanks Madly.
I don't even know what to think!
I want to believe it, but since AF is not due yet, I'm scared she's gonna show.

I know I need to have faith and trust that my prayers are answered. Why is that so hard?

Praying for you shoutherngal2!! :hugs:

Madly.. I love your ticker about the constipation... don't I just know it! :blush:

Topiazcat... omg the time has gone so slowly and I can't bloody wait! Roll on Thursday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->