CD1?? come and share the PMA for an August BFP!!

I`m not sure I still believe I am def preggers Southern hon so your not on your own :dohh: our men need even more convincing too which doesnt help us :wacko:

Gemie hon dont I know it too......constipation is so painful and I have a little haemorroid (sorry tmi!) nothing to worry about though I had a little one with DS and it doesnt bother me! My poop tummy isnt happy with the constipation and :sick:ness its no wonder I feel a little ropey! How are you?

Oh my god southern!! Thats amazing im so happy for you :) i got my bfp 2 days early as well and they were faint so dont worry! I have everything crossed! xx :happydance:

Good morning ladies.
Well I caved last night and took a test, mainly because I don't really have any cramps and I usually have cramps before AF arrives and she is due thursday.
Well, there was a very faint line. So I took another one, again very faint line. Took another one this morning and saw another faint line. My DH got home from work and I showed him all three tests and he said he saw a line on 2 out of the 3!

Please pray for me! I know a line is a line and all that but these were really faint. I'm scared to get excited about it! Or maybe I'm just in shock!

Congrats! I pray that it sticks!! It's been a long time coming.

I hope everyone is doing well! I OV'd late this cycle so I am only 8DPO today. Don't feel any different than previous cycles so I don't know if that is good or bad. I just keep hoping for my BFP. I got my Gail reading yesterday. She says I won't conceive until Dec and will get my BFP in Jan. :growlmad: Does anyone know her success rate?

I took another test when I got home! I'm sure it was a :bfp: now! :)

I posted it in the test gallery here

I`m not sure I still believe I am def preggers Southern hon so your not on your own :dohh: our men need even more convincing too which doesnt help us :wacko:

Gemie hon dont I know it too......constipation is so painful and I have a little haemorroid (sorry tmi!) nothing to worry about though I had a little one with DS and it doesnt bother me! My poop tummy isnt happy with the constipation and :sick:ness its no wonder I feel a little ropey! How are you?

I'm okay... getting headaches quite regular... I had them with my son too so I know it's a preggo thing.
Soooo nervous for my scan tomorrow now... I doubt I'll sleep tonight lol

@southerngal2 I just said congrats on your test page... but I didn't want you to think I'd ignored you!
So hapy for you hun :happydance:

:wohoo: Southern hon I posted in the gallery but I wanted to say I am so pleased you will be joining me :)

im still here. think i finally ovulated but no :spermy: on board so counting down to the witch.

hopefully then i ll get a pma boost cos im in need of it.

Ah topaz shame there was no sperm on board when needed!! Have you had one of those prediction things done that i always see people with? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->