Cd1 - Onward & Upward

cebethel

mama of 2 boys
Reaction score
So, AF got me this morning..........was'nt due until Wednesday :( Going to the dr this week hopefully, got medication to get rid of! :thumbup:

Another month closer to BFP! Let's get this cycle movin! :happydance:

Is that Porkchop in your profile pic?

It sure is the little rat bast*rd! Lol. While you can't see him too well, you can get the general idea of his destructive nature. He is eating my new area rug as I type! :wacko:

:happydance: He is 11.7 pounds of pure destructive fury! His brother is a 55 pound chocolate lab, Barney has got nothing on him, lol.

I WANT A MINI DOXIE!!!! My doxie is 20 lbs of craziness :haha:

I WANT A MINI DOXIE!!!! My doxie is 20 lbs of craziness :haha:

This is my first mini; I used to have two standards-

Mr. Chubbs was a rescue that was abandoned when his owner died; instead of giving him to rescue, his kids threw him in a shed for two months and broke his leg so he wouldn't run away. By the time I got him, he was 32 lbs, near blind, and wasn't really mobile. But we got 8 wonderful months with him!:cry:

Andy was my 2nd standard doxie, but sadly, my friend brought her chow over one day and the dogs had a fight; Andy had to be put down that evening. :cry:

I love this breed and can't imagine not having one, but I think only another doxie owner can understand that it is their nasty attitudes that make them so loveable! :happydance:

@cebethel-
Is yours a chocolate and tan? Porky is a C&T! Lol

Roxy is indeed a chocolate & tan! Oh, and you can call me Eva :haha:

Roxy is indeed a chocolate & tan! Oh, and you can call me Eva :haha:

Nice to meet you...you can call me Brooke in return, lol.

9.jpg

139.jpg

041511123258.jpg

Barney is my lab..I had to include him too! :happydance:nThe bottom pic is a better one of Porky.

Keep the furbaby pics coming ladies.

I love my doggie, his big brother passed away at Christmas at the grand old age of 15, and I've been thinking about getting another one every since, when I'm not obsessing about TTC I'm cruising the dog rescue websites and the puppies for sale ads!

Keep the furbaby pics coming ladies.

I love my doggie, his big brother passed away at Christmas at the grand old age of 15, and I've been thinking about getting another one every since, when I'm not obsessing about TTC I'm cruising the dog rescue websites and the puppies for sale ads!

My 15yo dog died in the beginning of November; I swore I wouldn't get another, but Porkchop came home right before Thanksgiving and Barney showed up on Valentine's Day.:happydance:

Cebethel - sorry AF got you but loving the PMA :hugs:

Love the doxie pics :kiss:

Northstar - dog rescue sites are dangerous :) Since marrying DH in 2007 we have added 2 rescue cats to my old rescue cat who came with me and 5 rescue dogs (one passed away October 2010) and have had 6 foster animals via rescues :) I am a volunteer for a number of rescues so along with offering homes I help transport rescue dogs around the country and also do home checks for rescue :thumbup: It can become more obsessive and as much of a rollercoaster as TTC :nope:

Cebethel - sorry AF got you but loving the PMA :hugs:

Love the doxie pics :kiss:

Northstar - dog rescue sites are dangerous :) Since marrying DH in 2007 we have added 2 rescue cats to my old rescue cat who came with me and 5 rescue dogs (one passed away October 2010) and have had 6 foster animals via rescues :) I am a volunteer for a number of rescues so along with offering homes I help transport rescue dogs around the country and also do home checks for rescue :thumbup: It can become more obsessive and as much of a rollercoaster as TTC :nope:

I used to do be a foster mom for a rescue. At one time I had 15 dogs running through my house, LOL. :wacko:

15 dogs :wacko: I don't know where I could fit 15 :) We've had 7 at the most but they ranged from 50lb to 140lb in weight :)

15 dogs :wacko: I don't know where I could fit 15 :) We've had 7 at the most but they ranged from 50lb to 140lb in weight :)

Well, if you get rid of all of your furniture, it helps! Lol. It was way too much for us to handle, but I couldn't say no. Feeding time was just awful! :wacko:

I know how hard it is to say no :hugs: Due to health issues with one of my dogs we've had to step away slightly from the rescue.

But the time we have to ourselves now we are less involved in rescue has allowed us to jump back on the TTC rollercoaster :)

I used to do rescue, at one stage I had 8 dogs, mostly littlies though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->