CD1 - Sept 27 - Looking for a buddy ~ Let's get our BFPs together!

Don't worry u will O soon. Well according to FF I first O on cd 34 and now its saying I O on cd 35 according to my temp today. But i felt nause on sun and mon even though I doubt it was a pregnancy symptom. I was originally suppose to get my AF this coming Fri but none of symptoms are present. Im keeping my fingers cross I get a sticky bean.

I hope so are you going to take a test Friday?

No good news :nope:

I was originally going to test on the 25th too!! But seeing as how I haven't o'd yet I don't know if that's still part of my plan :shrug:

Got my positive opk!!!:) now for the fun and the two week wait

Girlies I got a high on my monitor this morning :yipee: which means I am officially fertile!! :wohoo: Operation ovulation is under way :D

Rhond can u take a look at my chart and let me tknow why FF changed O day 34 To 35 im so confused

I wish I could help you more...I really am no expert, I've only been temping for 3 cycles now, I do know though that because you have a dashed red line for crosshairs that means that FF is only guessing when you o'd, it doesn't know for sure. I'm guessing because your temp wasn't taken at the same time everyday (the reason you have open circles).

So I called gyno to follow up on my ultrasound and I didn't get good news:( said I might have PCOS and when I did my blood work they would tell me more in detail what's going on i'm so sad:'(

Sorry to hear that:( can u have surgery to fix it?

I'm sorry hun, what is pcos? I've seen it posted on here but I don't know what it is.

:hugs:

Nurse kinda explained it to me its cycst on my ovaries its called polycycst ovarian syndrome

Erika - I was reading the word this morning and when I read Matthew 7:7-8 you came into my heart and I prayed for you. Read this scripture and pray about your situation, I believe that God is going to bless you :hugs2:

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. - Matthew 7:7-8

Erika - I was reading the word this morning and when I read Matthew 7:7-8 you came into my heart and I prayed for you. Read this scripture and pray about your situation, I believe that God is going to bless you :hugs2:

“Keep on asking, and you will receive what you ask for. Keep on seeking, and you will find. Keep on knocking, and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives. Everyone who seeks, finds. And to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened. - Matthew 7:7-8
amen thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->