CD1 Starting clomid in 3 days... Let's Chat

Amber what were your temps when you got your bean???

Amy - they were actually slow to rise right after O and then not a ton higher than they were during a non-prego cycle...I think they were around 97.9. Temping wasnt an indicator for me, really.

:hugs:

Amber what were your temps when you got your bean???

Amy - they were actually slow to rise right after O and then not a ton higher than they were during a non-prego cycle...I think they were around 97.9. Temping wasnt an indicator for me, really.

:hugs:

Thanks Amber!!!! I have taken my temp for the past two day's but never tempted before...I should be 5dpo today and wishing I know what my normal temp was LOL.....but I'm just going to TRY and be patient :wacko:

How is everyone today???? I am either 5 or 6 dpo today and dying to POAS!!!!! Not sure I can make it to Monday!!! Trying to stay busy.....wishing now that I had tempted before now...have the last two day's but have nothing to compare to :(

Whats going on ladies?

My belly is slowly growing... tighter pants... :)

Awe yeah Amber!!!!! That's awesome!!!!! I am either 8 or 9 dpo today.....haven't start the POAS issue i have yet LOL......I have been taking my temp but like i said I have never done it before so have nothing to compare too...although I had a drop yesterday and went back up today.....but who knows.....thinking of testing monday at the earliest and AF is due friday....1 week to go!!!!!

Im not really all that worried this month and stressing about it...which is weird....haven't even POAS yet and should be 9 or 10 dpo today.....

How are you doing Katie????

whooohooooo fx Amy!

I am tired, think I may be getting a cold, I was coughing alot last night. No update on this end, I think im cd6. :hugs:

*****WARNING RANT***** I was just reading some other threads on here and some of these people I just don't understand....this was there first time EVER TTC and they are all like it was so much stress getting that BFP and on and on.....yet it only took them one month with the meds or charts or opk's nothing!!! How can then even beging to understand what it's like.....*****END OF RANT***** Sorry girls that just hit me wrong

Hello Everyone,

Amber!! You finally put up a pic of my nephew or niece. :) That is amazing!!!! I am so happy that everything is going well.

I gave up for a little bit, but i'm slowly getting back into it. I had a lot of stuff going on. I got depressed with TTC because I am not in month 7 and nothing I am trying is working, so I'm worried there may be other things wrong. My husband and I recently got into a bit of a finaicial bind, so getting scans and shots are not possible right now, and the worst thing that happened was my brother died last week. We had the funeral yesterday and i miss him horribly.

But, I don't want to bring the vibes down in our chat, so I am going to start trying again slowly and see what happens. My main focus is taking care of my mother and my other brothers. It's not until someone you love passes away that you can truly realize how important family is and how important life is. So, creating a life would be so much more of a miracle to me at this point. I hope my brother sends me down a little angel. :)

How is everyone doing? Any luck? Anyone trying anything new? I missed you all!

Awe Angela :hugs: Things will get better for you I just know it will!!!!! Nothing new here...AF due friday and just tested this morning and BFN but it was with a IC thinking of going and getting a FRER

Hey everyone, i'm ttc no2, I have my gorgeous little man who is 4. I'm taking my last pill from my first round of clomid, so nervous. Just a couple of questions, did clomid make your af shorter??? and when around abouts do you dtd after taking the tablets?? Sorry, I'm such a newbie, I know this is old news to you guys but any help would be much appreciated, TY :-D

:hugs:Angela - HUGS!!! Im so sorry for your loss. :nope: I cant imagine what you are going through.

Amy- Your rant is WARRANTED. My sister (who I love DEARLY) is on month 2 and she said it is the 2 hardest months of her life.... REALLY? I went through 12 months of timing, temping, and BFN's AND a loss...:growlmad: Geesh. :haha: Im a little sensitive too. heheh.

Jojo- WELCOME!!! Clomid did not make my cycle shorter, but it can shorten or lengthen it in some. For dtd, you will need to pee on an ovulation test and dtd when you get a positive ( I recommend clear blue easy because it has a smiley face which lets you know to get busy for the next 3 days!)

Best of luck my friends!!! :)

I feel like AF is going to show any day now....but I can't explain why I feel that way....I was feeling good about this month until I woke up this morning.....

How are the rest of you today???

Hey hunnie! I hope she does not show! Just remember no matter what happens we will be here :hugs:

Oh how Im fighting the urge to POAS.....I think I have gone mental!!!!!! This game is messing with my mind these days!!!!!! Im glad you girls are here and we all understand each other :) :hugs:

Oh yes we do understand :) Glad you are here too :hugs: So go POAS already! lol

I did yesterday and it was BFN....trying to wait till Friday...have 2 FRER's left and no IC's....maybe i'll test again tomorrow and if nothing for sure on Friday when the :witch: is due.....bright side no more cramps since this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->