CD1 Sun 25th May - Wanna be my cycle buddy?

JASMAK - You found us!!! Welcome to the party :happydance:

RoRo - That happened to me too, but then :witch: returned in full force about 12 hours later. If she doesn't show up again though, it may be worth testing again in a couple of days, just in case it was implantation. :hugs:

Jacqui - I've never really got the hang of checking my CP...can't ever seem to feel it at all! I gave up in the end. Is there a knack to it? :hugs:

How's everyone else doing today? :hug:

Schmelly

No more AF so I took test and BFN. Could implantation bleeding come that late? My CBFM said my O was on CD15 and the day AF showed up for her 15 minutes of fame was CD 29.

Jasmak

Good to see you found us. Welcome

Good luck ladies :dust:

schmelly .. how you feeling honey? positive this month?

CD 3 and oh my god its dragging!!!!

Schmelly, I dont think theres a knack to it, oh found mine first then I had a go :rofl: I couldnt find it at first but then I did! Just have a good ole rummage hun!:rofl:

Welcome to our thread JASMAK :hug:

LOTS of :dust: :dust: :dust:

for you lovely people xxx

I'm missing you all!

Hope you all get your :bfp: this cycle xxx

:dust:

Hi Farie - nice to hear from you! Yes, I'm feeling much better at the moment...although still being bombarded with other people's 'exciting news'. Of course I'm genuinely pleased for everyone else who has a LO on the way, but it gets to me too. How are you doing? Are you nearly 2WW yet? I miss having you as a cycle buddy!!! :hug:

Elm - thanks for your well wishes. How are you feeling? Everything going well? :hug:

Jacqui - I know what you mean about the time dragging! At least it's nearly time for me and DH to 'get going'...:rofl:

RoRo - it does sound a little bit late for implantation, but everyone's different. I've read that, if it is implantation, then poas won't show as BFP until a few days later, but whether or not that's true I dn't know. Good luck and keep us posted! :hug:

I'm off to a family wedding today.................apparently DH's nan has been 'wondering' when we are going to produce the twins that are 'due' in our generation. I might need to side-step some uncomfortable questions!!! :dohh:

:hug: to everyone.

Will keep you posted.

Have a good time at the wedding. Hope not too many ???'s about TTC from the fam.

Good to be back online. How are we all doing this side of the weekend?

Wedding was OK, no Qs to deal with thankfully. And being the right side of O I got merrily merry and generally just forgot about stuff (or tried to at least!).

Apart from that, I had some pink spotting yesterday morning which really confused me. AF completely over, and it's surely not time for O yet. I've also been in a foul mood for no apparent reason (I've just had to think up a bunch of things which could be causing it! :hissy:). Could my last late AF have my my hormones go a bit loopy?

Hope everyone's OK!!! :hug:

Welcome back.

Boring couple of days. I had Christmas early today, got my package of goodies. Started temping today and it was time to POAS for my CBFM. That is always fun, anytime I can pee I get excited.

Glad to hear you didn't have to field any questions and could have a good time.

Hi Girlies!!!

RoRo it was my first poas for the CBFM yesterday..Gosh I was sooo exited:rofl: I was actually gutted when it read low!
When it had finished, I pulled the stick out and the bloody wee hadnt travelled all the way up the stick!!!!!

Managed it this morning though!:happydance:

I think Im going to poas for ages yet though, if I have a 34 day cycle like last month then I wont O till around 15 June!! I hate bodies!!!:hissy:

Hope everyone is well and gearing up ready for BD time!

Elm- Nice to see you back again hun, hows the bean doing???

Bean is fine I hope, keep worrying about it lots - can't wait til I can have a scan! (should be the 2nd week in July it ageeeeeeeeeeees away!).

Lots of dust to you all

:dust: :dust: :dust:

:hug:

Hola Chicas-

J- How is the CBFM treating you? I'm still reading low but I love waiting for it to finish flashing to see!

Do you temp? I just started that too and it is a great thing for obsessive people like me!!

Can this month go by any slower? (insert Jeopardy theme song)

I m so excited for this month...........:happydance:
only thing is... I won't be able to test til AFTER fathers Day....
My OH really need something special this month as he and his Dad are estranged
I might just pick a card up early..then give it to him, with a positive ( this is positive thinking/wishing) test strip.......
I have a few TTC tricks up my sleeve.... tilted cervix and all!
I may ovulate cd 15 or cd 16 due to past cramps.... so will do the deed until then to catch that egg!!!!!!
Bring on O :bodyb: (this is a pic of my strong egg)
Bring on :sex: ( did you ever notice..they're doing it doggie )
Bring on that :bfp:

love these smilies way to much....will try to use more next time

Your a nut.

I love the strong sperm, we shall refer to him as SS, Super Sperm.

Hadn't noticed them doggie style, way too much free time for you!

The idea of a positive test for Dad's day would be awsome. DH and I both lost our Dads this year so it would be so neat to have something to celebrate on this one. DH's birthday is the 23rd so I wanted to be able to give him one for that, we will see. Luck,luck,luck

Hi Girls..........are we all still here?

How's everyone doing? Anyone o'd yet? Or still waiting? Or really have no idea? (like me! :rofl:)

Not much good at the old cm checking, but think I may have had some ewcm yesterday.........did the BD just to be sure, though we keep leaving it till late when we're both knackered and I didn't keep the 'deposit' in for long! Don't fancy my chances this month. Don't know why. Just have a feeling it won't be my turn :cry:

When are we all expecting :witch: ? Mine could be anywhere from June 20 though reckon it could be a lot later. Not really sure what to class as CD1 for me as af was so weird this time round.

Let me know how you all are! :hug:

Hey

I am waiting for the peak so no O yet. I should be due for AF around the 27th.

How is everyone else??

I must have missed the thread duh!

I was cd1 on May 25th, opks getting darker and hoping for peak on my cbfm tomorrow, we will see.

Good luck everyone :hug::hug:

Hola Chicas-

J- How is the CBFM treating you? I'm still reading low but I love waiting for it to finish flashing to see!

Do you temp? I just started that too and it is a great thing for obsessive people like me!!

Can this month go by any slower? (insert Jeopardy theme song)

RoRo - The CBFM seems to be behaving itself as yet, but still isnt reading anything other than low...as yet, but its still early for me so heres hoping its going to get me spot on 1st go (wishful thinking sometimes pays off)

I did 'attempt' to temp but oh wasnt too keen on the alarm at 5:30 every morning and the beeping of the themometer so I had to knock that on the head.....so just good old CBFM and CM checks are my ttc buddies at the mo.

I swear to god Ive never known time to go quite so slow....i know the 2ww is hell, but waiting for a 'high' reading comes a close 2nd!:rofl:

(im even thinking of painting the lounge ceiling to pass the time..thats bad!):rofl:
:hug:to all..!

I must have missed the thread duh!

I was cd1 on May 25th, opks getting darker and hoping for peak on my cbfm tomorrow, we will see.

Good luck everyone :hug::hug:

Hi shel

Your on number 4 like me!!! woohoo:happydance:

How long have you been using your CBFM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back