CD1 Sun 25th May - Wanna be my cycle buddy?

How are the girls doing?

We had great success in June so what's up for July?

I won't be in the running this month but I am anxious to hear all that is going on with you guys.

Everyone waiting for the big O?

Hi

Although a new member of BnB in the last few days, I was looking for some cycle buddies (was in that limbo period of not O'ing and not 2WW'ing) and I spotted the CD1 25th May, and remembered that was my CD1 and my birthday too!

Unfortunately the next :witch: arrived on June 23rd, bang on time! Boo hoo

But onwards and upwards for July. I'm on CD9 today and usually a 29 day kinda girl so was looking forward to a weekend of BD'ing.....until OH threw a spanner in the works. (Weekend away at his friends in London), that and the fact we're having to live my Ma whilst building work goes on at home, does not a happy TTC'ing couple make!!

I hope you don't mind if I join in with you guys...and wish you luck for the upcoming OV.

Congrats to the Girls with their BFP's...hope all is going well.

Nic-
Welcome. We can always use a new member, that means we have new symptoms and questions.

We had a so much luck in June!

How long have you been TTC?

What all are you doing, ie: charting,opk's,meds?

I am on the CBFM and charting, TTC for 14 months and trying to BD like a fool!

Once again welcome amd enjoy

Nic-
Welcome. We can always use a new member, that means we have new symptoms and questions.

We had a so much luck in June!

How long have you been TTC?

What all are you doing, ie: charting,opk's,meds?

I am on the CBFM and charting, TTC for 14 months and trying to BD like a fool!

Once again welcome amd enjoy

Thanks RoRo

Have been TTC'ing on and off for the last 12 months, with no success (obv)

Have just bought my BBT, but it hasn't arrived yet. Am looking forward to it. Maybe TMI, but check CM & CP couple of times a day.....feels a touch higher a bit softer and there's just a hint of the stretchy stuff, so I'm hoping for a BD tomorrow, one before we leave for London on Friday, and then it's going to be back to the teenage years of trying to sneak a quiet quicky whilst we're at friends for the weekend.

Woke up this morning with the tears which is a usual indication that the big O is on its way. Does anyone else get like that? It's almost as soon as I open my eyes, a feeling of grumpiness and sometimes a bit of despair.

What is the CBFM that you guys talk about?

I was also reading some of the other threads, and they mentioned taking honey as a help. Does anyone have any diet advice?

Speak soon

Does anyone ever get an odd achey kind of feeling around the area you think your FT's maybe around this time of the cycle?

I've always been able to feel odd goings on inside, but just wondered is it possible to feel the egg being released?

Is that a really dumb a$$ question? I guess that's what we have BnB for!! :dohh:

Look forward to your views

Nic-
I tend to get really bitchy around O. The CBFM is the clear blue fertility monitor. It is like an opk but a little machine that takes your sticks and reads for estrogen and LH and gives youa reading of low,high or peak for Oing. I love it, hasn't worked yet but it's nice to know when you are about to O. Google it and have a read.

I wouldn't know what my cervix felt like or where it was even if I fell over it so I don't check that but doing temps has been an eye opening experience, like all the things I thought were symptoms are really normal for my body but I never paid attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"