CD1 Sun 25th May - Wanna be my cycle buddy?

Hi Jacqui

This is my first month using the cbfm, I got a peak this morning YAY!! lol

whats your saying today???

Hi Shel - welcome to the thread!

Don't think we can afford a CBFM right now, but I'm starting to get envious of all you girlies who've already got one!

I suspect I've O'd already, but not entirely sure. Haven't been bothered to BD for the last couple of nights though, so guess I may have missed it. TBH I'm just so tired of building my hopes each month then falling flat on my face. I'm at the point where I'm thinking "It's never going to happen so what's the point in busting a gut each month". Stupidly pessimistic of me...sorry to be glum!

Have been trawling through BnB for hours...just looking for something and I didn't know what. I think maybe I've been searching for the thread that can look into the future and tell me if I will ever have a LO of my own, and when he or she will be along.

I'll go now as I'm probably just being a wet blanket and a party pooper. Hope I haven't killed the positive vibes!
:hug:

Hi Jacqui

This is my first month using the cbfm, I got a peak this morning YAY!! lol

whats your saying today???

Hiya Shel!
Mine still giving me lows at the moment, cd 14. I expect to o around the weekend so hopefully it wont b long before i get my first high..i cant wait!!

Did yours give you any highs first? if so, how many? im anxious for mine to work 1st time around so any info you can give will help. How long are your cycles?
This month we are going to :sex: right up until af!! Im not going to miss it this month! Luckily oh is up for it whenever so it shouldnt be a problem.
I wanna :bfp: in june!!!

Shmelly...it is in ur best interest to pray like f**k that i get my bfp this month as my monitor is coming your way if i do!

Schmelly dont lose faith hun it will happen :hug: do you chart?? Look out for the cbfm on ebay, there are some second hand ones on there, I got mine for £40. its rubbish that it cant be used by different people, once you take the batteries out for a few days all info from previous person is gone.

Jacqui click on my ticker it will give you the info you want about cbfm, my cycles are either 28 or 30 days long usually

Im feeling a bit peed of today, still getting low on the CBFM and its cd15. I think Im being a bit impatient!

I think im due to ov soon though as the gas is starting, the nips are feeling a litle ticklish and the cm is getting there..:rofl:

Come on O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wonder if I'll get a high tomorrow.

Jaqcui-
Yours will get here, I have faith. As for me.....Leggo my Eggo. I got a peak tonight. It's about damn time too.

Schmelly-
I am in your "prayer" group for Jaqcui's BFP! Go girl.

Shel-
Waiting to hear some symptoms soon!

Leggo my Eggo.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This made me pimp!!! (pi** in my pants!!!!):rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yay for your Peak hun, now what are you doing still here??????
Go grab oh and leggo that eggo!!!:rofl:

(sorry, im on a funny today)

Ermmm, Ive just re-read your post RoRo.....you got a peak tonight????
on the CBFM?

Ive been peeing on mine in the morning....OMG HAVE I DONE IT WRONG?

I work night shift so we grabbed the eggo before I left. Will hit him up again in the morning before he goes to work.

I am always on nights so I do it at night. That is the way I started so my CD's are from 7 at night to 7 am. Don't worry, your doing it right!

Oh phew... I was a bit worried then, lol.

I wonder if it makes a difference though, what do you think?

I am always worried that I will O in the morning and then not know it till that night, scared I will miss it. I was reading on FF that when it reads peak the first time that it means you will probably O the next day. I think they should have us test twice a day when we get close so we have a better chance of catching it.

Yay, course you can!
The more the merrier.
How long have you been tcc hun?

Ok so who knows how to update my ticker without having to do it over? I am clicking on it but it goes right to the begining to start a new one.
Thanx

Yay, course you can!
The more the merrier.
How long have you been tcc hun?

We have been ttc since December after loosing our angel in November.

All positive thoughts this month!!!

Praying for that :bfp: and a beautiful :baby:

xxxxx

Hi girls, just popping this thread into the new cycle buddies area.

Lots of luck to you all!

Good luck katie x

I too lost my angel in April, but I wont give up trying for that sticky bean!

Ok so who knows how to update my ticker without having to do it over? I am clicking on it but it goes right to the begining to start a new one.
Thanx

do you want your chart to link to it? cus you used ticker factory instead of ff to make ticker, make a ticker on ff instead :hug:

I have had my 2 peaks and this morning a temp rise and cbfm back to high so im in the 2ww woohoo!!

hows everyone doing??:hug::hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"