CD1 Sun 25th May - Wanna be my cycle buddy?

Im still here :hug:

not much going on, testing and getting very faint lines that refuse to get stronger lol

how is everyone else?

:hug:

I'm still here too, just forgot about it..:blush:

Soweeee...:hugs:

Not much to report really, in 2ww now and its bloody dragging!

We need to drag all the girlies back here!!!

I tested today but only a faint line when i went back to check and it may have been out of the testing time so waiting to test again in couple of days :(

xxx

Sorry.........I should have bid you all farewell. Think I got a bit lost amongst all the CBFM chat as I don't have one and didn't know what you were all going on about! :dohh:

Anyway, CD3 for me today, so preparing for my new ttc efforts this cycle! :happydance:

Good luck to all those of you who are due to test soon! :hugs:

Good Luck Schmelly......:hugs:

Sorry, all that cbfm talk was my fault...i get obsessed:rofl:

I'm out....cd1.5 for me..haha
Hope to see some of us on this thread get a :bfp:
good luck to those still in it!!!!!!!!

Hey girls
I woke up with a terrible lower backache. Usually don't het one at AF time but who knows anymore?! My temp dropped on Sat and only came back up a little today so we will see if that is good or means AF. I have to move this Thurs and won't see DH in a carnal way for about 2 weeks! Thats gonna suck. My CBFM flashed an "M" today so I am in my window for her to show up, lets keep our FX that she doesn't. Shouldn't test till the 27th but I think I would die if I waited that long.

Sorry Chillbilly and Schmelly, onward to another month. I'll be keeping FX for you.

Katiensam and Shel....Yeah, Yeah. Keep us up to date on any new developments.

Jacqui, 7 days to go!! I'll be watching for your good news.

It's good to see everyone is doing well.

RoRo Nice to see you again hon!
shel & katiensam both got their :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:just incase you didnt know, lets hope their luck rubs off on us this month!!

11dpo, when are you testing??? Gosh I would have tested yesterday!!

Did you look at my chart? If that was a imp dip I was afraid I wouldn't have enough HCG to show up yet. That's why I didn't test, it is killing me.

I am so excited for them, we need to get some of that mojo from them.

Sorry Ro I didnt no, but I just did. Im not clever at reading charts as yet but I think Im getting a little understanding! I see what you mean about the temp dip yesterday hmmm maybe not enough hcg.

You gonna test tomorrow depending on your temp?

Im hoping this thread is going to be a lucky thread !:happydance:

If my temp goes up then I will poas tomorrow before I come to work. The 27th will be 30 days so I was trying to hold off till then but the monitor and FF say the 25th is 30 days so we will see. I have a few cheapies I left out when packing so I will space them out every couple of days.

So it looks like RoRo and jacqui are the last 2 to test???????
I hope you both get your :bfp: :bfp:
good luck ladies, hope the wait to POAS isn't to long!!!!!!!!!

Hi Girls, I thought i had updated, I got my bfp but i think you proberbly all know that already, Duh!! lol

:hug:

I got a neg today but expected it. My temps aren't looking all to great and I think this backache might be a new sign of AF.

I am still in till she gets here though.FXFXFXFX

Shel, ur the 2nd one from our buddies!!! Yeah for you!!!

Jacqui

Your the last one left. Luck to you.

Damn that pain in the ass:witch:

Well let the month of waiting begin!!

Last one standing....:blush:

Ive a feeling I will be out too, dont know why, just a gut feeling :cry:

I reckon mine will come when Ive got no symptoms at all, zilch and when I least expect it!:dohh:

Your still in arent you RoRo, you just seem to be having long cycles at the moment, soon as your bod sorts itself you will be fine. I think mine has become more sensitive to ovulation since my mc its weird!

No I'm out. She showed up right on time. CD29.

Mine aren't long cycles, they have just been wierd the last couple of months.

So you have 2 days to test, I am hoping for you.

Aw RoRo...
sorry it didn't work out for you this month......
i think july will be a great month for :bfp:

Chill-
I'll take any month I can get, July won't happen, won't see DH till around the 13th and I should O around the 8th. So are you temping this month? I am still going to temp even though I won't get any action this month, I will let FF get to know my cycle better. I am also going to save myself the hassle of the CBFM.
So what's new??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->