CD1 Sun 25th May - Wanna be my cycle buddy?

Thats good news jacqui...yay for you.....and YAY for hubby!!!!!
:sex: :bfp:

Hooray for Jacqui! Now BD until you can no longer walk.....:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ahhhh I remember those days....hehehe doin it 5 times a day when I was 19!!!!!!!!
Walking with a limp!:blush:

Now.......maybe 5 times a month..hahaha no wonder I haven't caught that egg yet!!!!!](*,):rofl:

Go Girl!

Very happy for you. Sorry the monitor didn't check out this month. Is it still asking for you to pee? I would see when it finally changes. Did you buy yours new?

Hope you have a blast.

why does cd17 have an open circle? i bet thats why they moved it as your temp is wrong. its hard to say anything else as you dont have anything else showing, ie bd'ing or reasons for open circle etc.

Shel

The circle is because I had to get up 2 hours early for work so I had to do my temps then. I don't know how to make my stuff at the bottom of my chart show up when you look at it. Any thoughts?

I am doing much better today, just had a mini melt down when I saw that. Very excited for Jaq, she needed it before she had a melt down as well. We could have shared a padded room!

Nevermind, I got it to work. You should be able to see ALL my dirty buisness now! LOL Whatcha think?

RoRo that temp is totally wrong taken at that time, try to disregard it and see what that does, if that does nothing change your temp, roughly half way between the temp before and temp after. make a note of this at the bottom in notes section. i think you O at least one day earlier if not 2.

with all other stuff showing, i think you have to be vip to make everything show but go to home page setupits above your chart that allows you to tick different boxes on what you want to display on your chart page.

RoRo you got it well covered lol

Jacqui, yay for the high, go get him hun lol

Lol RoRo! I was about to have a major hissy at that stoopid monitor! It must have thought better of giving me another low this morning. :rofl::rofl: It might just have been a UFO straight through my bedroom window:cry: :rofl:

Ive got 5 or 6 sticks left out of 20 so will definately keep peeing on them as long as it sees fit...I want my PEAK now! Not gready!

Definately getting lots of :sex: in today, haha, not had time for much else..and not finished yet!

I hope you sort out your chart thingy RoRo theres a few :bfp:'S with our names on hiding somewhere!

LOL shel, Im having a good go, he keeps hiding though......must take that lock off the bathroom door!

RoRo

that looks much better, if temps arent taken at the correct time everyday its better to discard them, but if its too often it will mess your chart up badly

Jac dont wear him out too soon lol, you need your peak yet lol

Thanks Shel

I didn't realise it would mess it up so bad. Every two weeks I have one day that I need to go in early so it will always be at 5:30 instead of my normal 7:30. So should I just not input those 2 days every two weeks or put them in and write a note as to why they are off? First time doing this so thank you for explaining it all to me.

Lol RoRo! I was about to have a major hissy at that stoopid monitor! It must have thought better of giving me another low this morning. :rofl::rofl: It might just have been a UFO straight through my bedroom window:cry: :rofl:

Ive got 5 or 6 sticks left out of 20 so will definately keep peeing on them as long as it sees fit...I want my PEAK now! Not gready!

Definately getting lots of :sex: in today, haha, not had time for much else..and not finished yet!

I hope you sort out your chart thingy RoRo theres a few :bfp:'S with our names on hiding somewhere!

LOL shel, Im having a good go, he keeps hiding though......must take that lock off the bathroom door!

Did it go to High or straight to peak for you?

Did it go to High or straight to peak for you?

No, I got a HIGH this morning after 14 LOWS! so its given me some warning....fx for a PEAK tomorrow.
Glad you got your temps sorted hun.:hugs:

Thanks Shel

I didn't realise it would mess it up so bad. Every two weeks I have one day that I need to go in early so it will always be at 5:30 instead of my normal 7:30. So should I just not input those 2 days every two weeks or put them in and write a note as to why they are off? First time doing this so thank you for explaining it all to me.

Oh yeah it messes mine up even if im get up half hour late/early. my body clock now wakes me at a few mins to 7 everyday lol
put it in then discard it but write a note. hopefully it wont be too close to ovulation and wont mess it up.

:hug:

the usual is four highs then a peak, fx :hug:

Im a bit confused now though, shel. As If I have another 34 day cycle, I have 12 days before af today, so if i dont get a peak until thursday, that will leave me with a 10 day luteal phase???????? I'm sure ive read somewhere that you need a 12/14 day luteal phase to support pregnancy?

it might not peak just go back to high, first month very unpredictable
or you are ovulation late and luteal phase will be late, only a bfp or af can confirm that.

its hard to say whats happening without temps etc to back it all up.

hopefully things will be fine and you will get a bfp very soon :hug:

A high is still good. A few of the girls have got a BFP with only a high reading that month.
Like Shel said, the first month is hokey with the monitor because it is getting used to you. And you never know, it could be that you don't ovulate till later than you think. I got FX for you.

What happened to everyone? No hits on our thread in 3 days!!!

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"