• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

I hope your all right! Otherwise pms is bad this month!
My IC's will be here today. Will probably give one a try tiday even though im sure its still to early, lol

Not much is the way if cramps yesterday or this morning. Seemed to be all day that one day and now gone! And feeling pretty decent today so far.

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Oh and momma, i have heard of that too, but I dont put alot of stock into it, because Im ine who feels like im getting a cold before i get af. so wouldnt be a good sign for me lol

Momma - I think they list cold symptoms as an early sign on Countdown to pregnancy...so you never know !!

TTC - let us know if you decide to do the test, fingers crossed you get your :bfp:

Ladies - I am sure this is a good sign but OMG I just gagged when I smelled our trash in our kitchen!! I walked in and was like wow what is that awful smell! I am so nauseous that I almost had to pull my car over. But it really sucks right now!

My headache is also almost unbearable :( I am so ready for bed!!

Hi

I hope your headache is better soon !!

I just took a frer digital test and the clock came up on the screen but it isn't blinking and nothing has happened since then. That was almost 10 minutes ago....defective??

It sounds like it might be...is there a time limit it can be read on instructions ?

Yes, it says that it has to be read within 10 minutes....well I guess I will wait until tomorrow morning. I think that I am also going to get some regular frer two lines tests...

There's something about those FRER digi tests...they're so final! I can't even pretend I see a line! :rofl: Took one before and decided that I would never take another one unless I was pretty sure Im PG lol

Yeah, I know! They are annoying :D But I will try the other one and dip it this time. If I don't get an actual result than I will get some line tests!

Hello

How we all doing tonight?

Momma - damn FRER! that must have been really annoying! And hope the head feels a lot better today...No barfing in garbage bins tonight!

Tccinbc - Your temp still looking good chick :) and being teary is a good sign too, I just despise ignorant and rude people, there is no need for it at all..They obv have probs of there own and take it out on other people which is totally wrong!!

Cannot wait for you both to test :dust: :dust:

try4kid3 - next week sound good..Im thinking Tue???? Hope your tears are a good sign too..Did you watch lion king in 3D?

cckarting - How are you getting on with your new cycle? FX'd this is your month :dust:

Afm - Still plodding along as usual trying not to think about TTC or BFP's but its just not working tho..I think Im officialy obsessed! Its GREAT :rofl: cannot wait to feed my POAS habbit!! its been soooooo long!

Oh P.s ! thing I did notice in my last PG was that every morning when I woke up I ALWAYS had a stuffy nose!!

hey snd, things are going ok so far, i'm pretty light now so that's good, i'm really hoping it's my month this time, because were going to take a break for a while soon..... :(

CCkarting---glad to hear it's finally edging off now! Now it's just waiting for O time, hopefully it's not too far off for you! Mine seems to be about 2-3 weeks after AF and it sucks! lol

Snd--yea I'm pleased with my temps so far. Hopefully they stay the same!! And it's okay to be obsessed!!! Just makes the rest of us crazies feel a bit better about ourselves to have another join us! :rofl:

Momma---hope your cold is a good sign!! Let us know about that that pain in the bum frer digi!

Glad to hear everyone is doing good! I finally got my IC's in the mail today. Of course they were put in the mailbox right AFTER I went pee!! :dohh:
Oh well, since I have a ton, I will be holding it in for a bit and then give it a go. I'm going to go have some tea with my DH while he is having a break from work here shortly. So that should help! haha not that I'm expecting anything at 9dpo
I'm feeling pretty darn good today. No cramps or anything.

mine last month was crazy! i didn't ovulate until it was time for af again! i didn't o til cd38! talk about a long wait! i hope i don't have to wait that long this time i might go crazy! ttc i have my fx for you!

Hi

Yes, we did see Lion King in 3d, really good !!

Not really any new symptoms, and don't feel tired at all !!

TTc and Momma my fingers are crossed for you both. How frustrating that the frer test didn't work.

SND - Tuesday sounds good for testing, i'm with you there !!

:dust::dust:to all

Snd - :D My headache is alot better today! Now it is really dull. I was so looking forward to at least getting some kind of result from that test!! Oh well, I have another one :)

Yeah my nose gets stuffy at night and in the morning. Today though, my throat is a little sore....I do have some allergies too so that might be it.

My cramps are mostly gone now...I just have some weird stuff happening instead. Some feelings that I can't really explain....it sort of feels like someone is poking me from the inside...like little twinges....totally weird I know!!!!

Also - I know some of you ladies have been charting. So, is it good to continue to have warmer temps?

Do you actually feel warmer?

Hey momma, no you dont really feel warmer. At least I dont. Mine seems to stay in the 36 range, but can be any where from 36.05(before O) and 36.67(after O) some women get alot higher though! And yep, its good if your temps stay up. It will drop right before af and stay up if you pg

Thanjs ladies! Well i couldbt resist, i took a test even though i didnt have much left to pee. And i think i saw a line. Had to go out so left it and when i came back and hour later there was definitely a line. Now i know your not supposed to read these ones after 30 mins, but well it does look pink. Now i cant freaking wait until tomorrow morning!!!! Grrr hurry up! Lol

Thanks! I'm trying not to get my hopes up though. Not yet, gonna do another tonight because apparently Im a POAS addict already, and another in the AM.
But Stupid FF..I had over ridden the O date because it was well stupid, and then I went to go check something out for someone, and just thought I would remove the override just to see if it would give me my crosshairs and it did! But now it says I'm only 8dpo..stupid stupid fertility friend! On the plus side, apparently it thinks our BD'ing was well timed! :rofl: Why thank you FF! lmao

I really hope it is a :bfp:for you . Let us know how you get on in morning !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->