CD10 ..would love a buddy

i'm so excited for you, fx it's a real bfp! i can't wait to read the update!

I feel crazy...I still have the test..sitting on my bathroom counter. And it's gotten a tad bit darker...and I think pinker. I'm going to go crazy...and I do have to pee. Think I will hold it for a while longer. Aughh

Well I took another one. Couldn't hold it in any longer! Got a very faint line again, but this time I could see it at about 10-15 mins after and it looks pink! BUT I'm not getting my hopes up until I've got a for sure positive. I've just read about too many chemicals to get my hopes up just yet. Af is due monday, so not too long now. I will do another first thing in the morning and let you guys know!!

I will definitely try to get a picture if there is anything on it!! And thanks! Need all the luck I can get!

Morning all,

So, woke up feeling tired which is unusual for me and bb are sore and tender but not tingly. I got this exact same thing last month so not sure it's a symptom. No cold symptoms but i did have some shivers last night. Feeling quite bloated but no cramps, had twinges in my left ovary last night but nothing this morning. It's feeling more and more like PMS rather than pg !!Also, was really bad tempered with DH for no reason which is a sign of pms rather than pg.

How are you all getting on ? SND - any symptoms ? TTC - let us know when you do that other test. Momma - have you tested yet ??

:dust::dust:

Heya just jamp on quickly before work

Oh ttcinbc I hope this is your BFP!! How exciting cannot wait to hear!!

Try4kid3 no I've none at all, tue is sooo long away but we will get there!!

Momma test test test dying to hear your news too!!

Cckarting I took a break last time and that's when I got my BFP!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

TTCinBC - Oh wow! I am so excited for you!! I really hope it is a BFP!!!!

Ladies - never again will I buy those stupid digital tests!!! I got another error and I even dipped it this time!! Those things suck!! So now I guess I have to wait :( But once I take a line frer I will let you ladies know!!!

Also - I am a little worried to take a test....my last pregnancy, it took longer to actually get the bfp. I was already about 5 weeks. I even tested around after af was due and it was a negative!!

Should I test anyway??

Well, just a quick update before i go back to sleep. Had to pee so did a test and the damn control line bled out a bit, so dont know what to think. Anyways, looks like theres still a line. But who knows! Im just tired. Had a crap sleep last night. Am going to hold it in until later morning and try again!

snd, i'm not talking about taking a break from trying. i mean like taking a break going back on using condoms! like a real no baby making break.

ttc, the anticipation is killing me! sorry you've had crappy tests momma fx for you!

Momma - you could try using FRER because they are quite sensitive.

TTCinBC - it all sounds good, I think it's very rare to get a false positive, so i think u r pg !!!

Lol well im about to head out to an appointment and will test when im back. do you think holding it for 5 hours is good enough? It was just after 5 when i tested this morning, went back to sleep for like 2 hours and am thinking of testing when i get back around 10:30. Or should i try and hokd out a bit longer?

Took a look at the test when i woke up, and theres a damn line there, not much darker, but seems a bit thicker. Ugh...im hoping these arent all evaps!

Sooooo exciting finger X

I think i am having AF symptoms...but it's ok at least i worked out that i ovulate later so will better prepared for next cycle !!

They haven't got a "mood" for gassy...but i am !!! hahaha

i need to see pics! i think that's a good amount of time to hold it, but if you wanna be sure just hold it until you think your going to burst!! then test :)

TTCinBC - How exciting!! I can't wait for you to post those pictures :)

Now I am even more nervous to test :( maybe these bad tests are a sign to wait to test. Like I said before, I didn't get the bfp until much later before....

Well, tested again. Ended up being a bit longer then I had anticipated. Anyways, another very very faint line. Nothing I can get to show up on my phone camera (no clue where charger for my actual camera is!) I think I'm going to get a frer and do that with FMU. Otherwise I'm just going to use EVERY SINGLE test I have today and still be baffled :rofl:

With my DD, I know I was at least a week late when I tested and I don't remember the line being SUPER dark, but it was there. So I'm wondering if it's just waaayy too early for me. Fertility friend has me at 9dpo.

Getting a few pinches here and there around the top of my uterus. Can't tell what they are. Actually trying to ignore them to be honest. Doesn't help when I'm super tired and having dizzy spells. Which could be from being tired I guess.

Momma--maybe give yourself a day or two and then get the frer one with the lines. I hope you get yours! fx

cckarting--as soon as I have some pictures that you guys will be able to see, I will upload them asap!!

trying4kid3---Tell af to stay away!! It's nice that at least if we have to get af, then hopefully we've learned something new to help us the next month!

I think I'll be okay if it isn't this month to be honest. We haven't been trying long and this was the first proper cycle where I actually knew where I O'd and I could say for sure that the BC was out of my system. So if it takes a few more months, thats okay. Next month would be good if it's not this month. I would LOVE an August baby!! lol

yea i dunno august is sooo hot! haha were trying for an august baby, and then were gonna cool it until like june i think.....:( sad to think about so i hope this month is it!

cckarting - sorry I didnt realise, i really really hope this is your month then! Sometimes feel I could do with it aswell its very stressfull at times

How is everyone else tonight? Anymore Tests?????

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->