• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

Night Trying4kid3! I'm the same way. I like being able to go to bed, so I can see what my Temp does in the AM.

no, i don't think i'm going to try anything different this month.....my months have been really weird, aug was 22, sep, was 22, and this cycle was 48. i kinda feel like maybe they were evening themselves out! cuz if i averaged them out they would be 30 days, which is what my cycle was before all this crazyness happened! so i'm going to see if my cycle normals back out to 30 days and if it goes crazy again i was thinking about trying soy! you have any suggestions?

Uhmm..the only thing I have seen on here that I've done any reading up on would be the Angus Castus. It's supposed to help regulate your cycle. I was going to take it myself, but just decided I wanted to go naturally for a while and see how it goes. I have a bottle sitting here all ready to go in case I change my mind. I may decide I don't like the 40 day cycles! lol

I thought Soy was more for ovulation? I don't know too much about it, but would love to know more!

i don't know to much about soy, all i know is you take it like clomid, and it's suppose to help like clomid. to bring your o sooner and more powerful. but i've heard side affects of cysts. i thought about the ac too but was told it took 3 months for it to work, and i don't have that kind of time! lol

:dust:

Morning ladies,

How are we all doing today ?

I feel full of energy and have no symptoms at all, although a couple of twinges in my left ovary. I got that last month tho so don't think it's a symptom !!

I think i am 2 or 3 dpo so prob would not expect to feel anything yet anyways !!

Not long to go until we can test !!

TTC in bc and cckarting - i'm sorry but i don't know much about fertility drugs etc I think there is a forum on Soy ??

Good morning!

I am feeling tired as usual. I have been so exhausted these last few days. I am in a good mood though :)

morning! i read the forum on soy and some women swear by it, and some they didn't ovulate at all on it. i think it's to risky right now, were only going to try 1 or two more cycles before we take a break for a while!

What has everyone here tried to do to get pregnant? My DH doesn't want to be really involved in the charting and OPKs and everything. He basically just wants to know when I get that bfp! :D I have never charted but I did use an OPK this time.....

Hi

To start with i used calendar on ovulation.net, which is what i used with last child. However, when i used clearblue ovulation sticks i found that i was ovulating on cd16/17 rather than cd14. This is the first month i used them and was really useful to find ut i was ov later. If this doesn't work i will try charting temps, i haven't really looked into that !!

Hope that helps !

Good morning ladies!!
Well I caved and tried a hpt, looks like a bfn, but im holding out hope as im only 8 dpo

Ive been temping/charting. Its reallly helped me! Also tried OPKs this month, but not seriously. Only did a coupke, but did them on the days I was getting O pains and they popped up positive! Also been paying more attention to my CM, and a tiny bit to my cervix. But generally, not really doing any herbs or anything like that.

My temp is still up...but Ive had consistant cramps since yesterday around lunch. They arent painful really. They're dull achy bloated feeling. They eased off for most of the night but seemed to have come back this morning once I got moving around. Makes me wonder if its af getting ready? This morning seems like there is a dollar sized area on my left that feels a bit of pain/pressure. Same area i had that burning sensation. Bah...i just hate cramping at all...i had a c-section, couldnt get into labour so dont really know what labour cramps are like lol

Good morning ladies!!
Well I caved and tried a hpt, looks like a bfn, but im holding out hope as im only 8 dpo

Ive been temping/charting. Its reallly helped me! Also tried OPKs this month, but not seriously. Only did a coupke, but did them on the days I was getting O pains and they popped up positive! Also been paying more attention to my CM, and a tiny bit to my cervix. But generally, not really doing any herbs or anything like that.

My temp is still up...but Ive had consistant cramps since yesterday around lunch. They arent painful really. They're dull achy bloated feeling. They eased off for most of the night but seemed to have come back this morning once I got moving around. Makes me wonder if its af getting ready? This morning seems like there is a dollar sized area on my left that feels a bit of pain/pressure. Same area i had that burning sensation. Bah...i just hate cramping at all...i had a c-section, couldnt get into labour so dont really know what labour cramps are like lol

Hi

I think you might be a bit early to test and it does sound like you are having some symptoms. It's so hard to tell the difference between AF and pg symptoms. Let us know if you test again, it could be implantation cramping ??

TTCinBC - Yeah, you probably tested too early so I think you still have hope! I have been having dull achy pressure cramps for about a week now and I am not sure if it is AF or pg cramps :(

Can you have cramps that long and it still be pg?

TTCinBC - Yeah, you probably tested too early so I think you still have hope! I have been having dull achy pressure cramps for about a week now and I am not sure if it is AF or pg cramps :(

Can you have cramps that long and it still be pg?

Hi

If you have a look on https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/

This is a really good website that gives symptoms for each dpo. I used this last month !!

:dust:to all

Hi there

How's everyone doing :)

Tccinbc - 8dpo is very early but it's too tempting not to test, I always cave in!!

I am thinking about trying preseed next time, I've heard it's good..I don't know much either about soy or ac.

Have we got a date to test yet try4kid3? I'm a little ahead of you so will test the same day :)

Has anyone used preseed before?

Thanks for the link Try4kid3! I actually have an account there. It does help a bit, but it also confuses me! Lol the way they write their stats are weird.

Well the cramps are kinda gone. Which is great because they were actually starting to annoy me! Lol
Yea I knew it was waayy too early, but it seems ive developed a nasty poas addiction :rofl:
Other then the cramps ive been having, ive generall felt pretty decent kinda went off on a rant to ky DH yesterday. He was saying BD'ing would help with cramps and that set me off and ended in ke telling him "no uterus, no opinion" lol

Hows everyone else?

Lol thank Snd! Makes me feel a bit better, im not the only poas addict! Ive heard about preseed. A friend of mine suggested it before we started trying. She swears by it. And ive read some others on here love it too. Thinking if we have a need to try again, I will be ordering some myself too!

Hopefully we won't be needing it tho, your symptoms are sounding good and your temps are looking good too

I think if it doesn't happen this month, I really think I am going to start charting my temps. I am curious to see how my body works anyway :)

Temping really is a great idea! I'm glad I came across it, because without it I don't know if I'd really know when I O'd

And your right Snd, we WON'T need to buy anymore fertility stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->