• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

Heres hoping :)

Momma - Temping is great..But it does not tell you when you are going to Ov just tells you when you did..I still used POK's and CBFM to tell me when Im going to Ov

Snd0111 - Thanks. I am probably going to try and do both :)

Are any of you having some serious bloating issues?? I had to undo my pants so I can even sit down for more than 5 minutes! :(
And I am still cramping and now having increased cm! Ugh.....

Momma these are are good symptoms!!

Im only 5dpo, has wierd kina pain like sharpness down by my left ovary bitty today..dont have a clue what that means, but i find that when TTC you notice a hell of a lot more things than normal..send ya craaaaazy!!!

goodness what is wrong with my spelling today!!!

You are completely right about how you notice way more things when you are TTC!! I feel like its all I can think about! And don't worry about your spelling, you have other things on your mind :D we know what you mean!

i just starting temping last cycle and it was great!it helped to finally confirm o!

its shocking Im noticing every little twinge!!

cckarting - i actually really enjoy sticking that thermometer in my mouth in the mornings to see what temp im at..sad eh I know :rofl:

Well good night Ladies hope tomorrow brings a good day for us all

:dust:

i know i do too! it is sad the things that excite us while ttc!

Ladies - I am sure this is a good sign but OMG I just gagged when I smelled our trash in our kitchen!! I walked in and was like wow what is that awful smell! I am so nauseous that I almost had to pull my car over. But it really sucks right now!

My headache is also almost unbearable :( I am so ready for bed!!

Man, I'll tell yah..if I'm not freaking pregnant, my PMS is playing wicked games on me this month! We went out to get a few groceries and went to Superstore, well I was in the ladies clothes area and happen to be looking at Bra's, saw one I liked and went to as the sales lady if they had any in my size. OMG WAS SHE RUDE!!! I basically threw the bra back, went to find Branden and Tianna, when I had I started crying so I left him to finish up and went and sat in the truck. WTF is wrong with me!!!! I can honestly say I've never been THAT mad at a sales person to make me cry in a store. This is crap I tell yah...I better get my damn bfp for all this stuff I'm going through! :rofl:

Morning ladies,

Lots of symptoms being reported...

TTCinBC - it all sounds so promising, I have been really up and down too, yesterday the kids were driving me nuts and I could have cried !! fingers x it's a sign !!

Momma - Your symptoms also sound really promising. I remember with my last pregnancy that I couldn't tolerate certain food smells and i had headaches all the time. Fingers X for you too !!

SND011 - I think i will prob test next week, I am going to wait for as long as possible. My period would be due on Thursday so prob Mon or Tues with a FRER. I haven't really got any more symptoms which i am a bit disappointed in.

Let us know if any of you guys decide to test ??!!

:dust::dust:

TTCinBC - that is really promising! Being up and down emotionally is not fun. Fx'd that you get your bfp!!

I broke down and had to take something for the pain last night. My DH came in and was like I don't smell anything too bad. He even smelled the garbage I threw out on the porch and he said it didn't smell like anything....Im not sure if just because I was already feeling nauseous from the headache and that's why this happened but hopefully it is a symptom :) I feel better today but still just not right....

Snd0111 - you could be that one that doesn't get any symptoms and then gets her bfp! Don't count yourself out just yet :)

:dust::dust:
Hi all

Just went to see the Lion King and nearly cried all the way through !! pg hormones?

Having a tooth extracted tom, which i considered putting off but the pain is so bad its got to come out !! I have read online that it's safe to have this done if you are pg...it's so annoying not knowing and i might be worrying for nothing !!

Anyone tested today ?

No :( I wanted to this morning but didn't get a chance to. Just went to the store and got some FRER. Not sure if I just want to try this afternoon or wait until tomorrow morning.....

Forgot to mention....my throat has started hurting today and my nose is a little. I heard that you can get pg colds or something. Does this have anything to do with anything??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->