• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

CD10 ..would love a buddy

cckarting - I hope this is your month too! :)

I didn't test again today...I am just going to test either Saturday or Sunday if af doesn't come before then....

Well, I've been having weird cramps..I guess you could call them that. I don't really have a history of cramping before af comes, so I tend to think these are not related. BUT on the off chance they are, I'm starting to think I will hold of buying the frer until sunday or monday IF I keep getting these lines and IF af doesn't show up earlier. No need to spend the money when I've only got a few days until af is due.

And I'm just not going to have anything to drink tomorrow. I think I will be the DD. Better get my practice with that since I WILL get my bfp soon!

Momma--maybe we will end up testing the same day!! lol

Snd and Try4kid3--you guys are testing on tuesday you said?

Is anyone doing anything for Halloween this weekend? Whats everyone dressing up as? And the kids? Tianna picked out a Minnie Mouse costume and keeps calling it Mickey mouse, lol Originally she wanted to be Spider man, but when we went to get it, she changed her mind, haha I'm going as Red Riding hood, it's a bit shorter then I would have normally liked, but oh well!! Dh is a little weary about it though, lol And him..well we're going to get his tonight. My mom is taking Tianna for the night and Dh's mom is taking her tomorrow night(just worked out that way!) so we get a nice weekend to ourselves, which is EXTREMELY rare and I'm going to enjoy every minute of it! lol

Hi all,

TTCinBC - I hope you enjoy your lovely relaxing weekend, I'm hoping that my mum might offer to have kids for us too !!! It's a shame the tests have not worked properly, probably is best to wait until AF due...if you can hold on that long !!!

Momma - GL with your testing, I think you are right to leave it as long as possible.

SND - I have really sore bb and twinges in ovaries - but I had the exact same thing last month and it just turned out to be AF !!How are you getting on ?

GL ladies if any of you do decide to test today

PS - We have a HAlloween party on Monday and fireworks tonight. Got the kids costumes from Tesco and they were half price...bargain !!! Enjoy you weekend ladies whatever you r doing

:dust::dust:

Morning all

Hope everyone is doing ok

Try4kid3 - dont count yourself out yet hun, af signs can still be mistaken for PG signs as Ive read they can be very similar

Tccinbc - Your braver than me lol, id be testing all the time. I hope you get your BFP and the :witch: stays away, your temps are still above the coverline and looking good :dust:

Momma - Good luck with testing keep us posted, and FX'd you get your BFP too :dust:

Cckarting - How are you today hope AF is on its way out and you can start chasing that egg :happydance:

Afm - My temp dropped to just above the coverline today, dont know if the :witch: is going to come early or not or its just a general temp drop due to some unknown reason..Who knows what bodys do but they sure are confusing, I also have tender BB's but I get that too with AF so cannot take that as a sign

Took DD to a Haloween party last night and she won best dresses for primary3's I dont know who was more delighted me or her lol, I dont think theres anywere on your profile here that you can upload pics she looked good :rofl:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

tccinbc - yes we are planning to test on Tue :) are you still in try4kid3

yes i think so...i'm just reluctant to spend money on tests if i am pretty sure that af is going to arrive. I also may not have ov until the Monday which would only make me 8dpo on Tuesday which might be a bit early for me. I will prob cave in and test Tues tho !!

SND - i think ur a bit ahead of me ?? how many dpo are you ??

I am 8dpo today, we can leave it a bit later if you want :)

Hi SND011

I have to go back and see Doctor on Tuesday and he will probably do a pg test ( cos he did last week, even tho i said there's no way i'm pg!!). So we can prob test on Tuesday...yo will be 11 dpo by then anyway !!

fingers X for you

hey ladies! we had our halloween party lastnight, it was a blast! i went as velma from scooby doo. af has finally left so now we can get to some bd'ing haha! snd i'm ok with not trying for a while. my boys birthdays are in sep and oct, and i'd hate to cram another baby in there too! it's funny cuz with my two boys and my sister's 3 there birthdays go aug,sep,oct,nov,dec! so were pretty full in the birthday department there. and if we get preg right away in june dh will be able to stay home with me once the baby comes as it's to cold to work outside in march. he won't be able to take much time off in aug but it's ok we'd still manage!

Thanks Ladies!! Did another one this morning with fmu, and wouldn't you know it. A nice faint little pink line showed up. Was still very faint, but a bit darker then yesterdays. And it showed up in about 10mins. Now here's the issue...that line...it's gone, lol I looked at it again about the 30min mark and it's started to fade away! I don't know what to think! Am just going to break down and get the damn frer today. lol But still having a bit of poking like cramps I guess you could call them.I did cramp the last 2 months before af, but it was constant for about 1-2 weeks before it showed up and I was still having symptoms from coming off the BCP. This is my first month where I KNOW I have no left over symptoms.

And my stupid boobs are..achy today. Not to the touch, but achy none the less. My boobs hurting were my first clue when I was pg with my DD.

cckarting--glad to hear you guys had a blast last night!! Ohh that must have been an awesome costume!! I should do that one next year! I'm sooo unimaginative when it comes to costumes! lol

Trying4kid3--Ohh half price costumes! That IS awesome! I can't believe how much I paid for my DD's! It's outrageous! She wanted to be Minnie mouse and of course, it's Disney, so they hike the prices! lol Def make him do a pg on tuesday! But remember, theirs are not as sensitive as most. They're more used for AFTER you've used a hpt. At least thats how I see it anyways! FX

Snd--I think if you wanted to upload a picture, you could do it the same way we upload our pg/opk test pictures. If you used the advanced way of responding, then there should be a little paper clip icon up beside the font and size boxes and you can up load there!
So glad to hear she won!! What was she? I can't wait until my DD starts all that. She will be 4 in Jan, so she still have 2 more years until she starts school. I don't have any will power!! lol None at all!! haha Did another this morning. My temps have not dropped below coverline, no, but it did drop again a bit today. Trying not to put too much stock into that right now though.

ttc i hope this is your bfp! it sounds pretty good, bot sure why the tests would come up positive and then go neg,thats just odd!? confusing and mean!

Well once it dried the line was there, and DH could even see it, and it looks pink to us!! So we're going to retest in the morning with FMU since this wasn't. My breasts are hurting me sooo much too, mostly on the outsides, but it radiates down to the rest half the time. I don't usually get sore breasts. I know that was my first sign with my DD, so here's hoping!

Here, i tried my best to get a picture and tweeked it a bit. Dun know if you can see it or not. Light is crap and the sun is going down. Anywho, let me know what you think

Attachments

• pgtest3.jpg
    pgtest3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 6
omg, i totally see it! and it's pink! i think you did it :)

I hope I did too!! I'm just soooo paranoid it's an evap! Been searching like mad to see if they are common for frer! lmao!

i don't think it's an evap, i have to line spot at work all the time, and that looks like a true positive!

my evap from the frer was really purple, this is a nice light pink like it's suppose to be, if you are unsure you can get a digital frer!

Line spot at work?? What do you do?

Thanks! Will be testing again tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back