CD10 ..would love a buddy

Oh, I hope he finds a new job in no time. Fx he gets one of the ones he applies for!

I cant wait to find out if its a boy or girl momma!! So exciting!

i can't wait either for you to find out momma! i'm so tired today i just wanna go back to bed ugh. fx he will find a teaching job quickly!

Oh YAY!!! Congrats Momma!! One of each! That's so exciting! I bet you guys are excited!

My DH is full of useless facts and last night he told me the chances of having a boy and a girl when you only have 2 kids isn't very high(can't remember the percentage)

That's why people call it the Millionaire family!

I know I was really surprised! Everyone kept telling me girl and I was starting to believe it lol but it is a boy! We are both really excited.

lol everyone told me a boy, but I kept thinking girl. I should have known, I don't seem to have that mother's intuition thing when it comes to guessing what it is. I thought my DD was a boy, and I thought this one was a girl :rofl:

CONGRATS MOMMA!!!! i'm so excited for you, two boys in this thread awesome!

Thank you! My DHs family is super excited because this is the first boy on that side. My family already has 5 boys and only 2 girls so they were hoping for another girl lol. Oh well. Can't please everyone :)

we are thrilled though. DH could not stop smiling after the tech told us. You could for sure see it was a boy. I know what my DDs parts looked like and this was totally different! Even my DH could see that lol. And my DH finally got to feel him kick yesterday night too. It was just an all around good day.

Is it too early to start buying boy things? I asked me DH that and he said he didn't know.

Oh and they said he was 11 oz which is normal. The doctor is either going to call me and let me know everything is fine or if there is a problem. I have an actual appt next week.

I don't think it's too early. I bought a bunch of boy stuff the same week after we found out. I do still have a lot of neutral stuff I bought in the first few months and from when I had DD too.

It's funny because DH was really okay with whatever we have(boy/girl) but when the tech said she thought boy, he was just the happiest! After he stopped sweating! lol He had a mini panic attack because it became more real for him once "it" had a gender. But then he couldn't stop saying things like "my son" this and that. It's cute.

Momma - WooooW another lovely boy ... Congratulations !! I don't think it's too early to start getting little things. So excited for you and ur family !

Thank you guys. I still can't really believe that I will have a boy....Im so used to girl things!

I feel the same way Momma! I love little girl stuff, not sure how I'm going to change over to little boy stuff. Will be a transition for sure, lol

momma, it's not to early! at our youngest's ultrasound they gave me a money back guarantee that it was a boy lol. boys are sooo much fun! the way they think just amazes me :)

Good morning ladies!

Did everyone have a good Mother's Day?

We have my DDs birthday party and it went really well. The weather was perfect because it wasn't too hot or too cold. Got my waffle maker and made homemade waffles yesterday morning :) Other than that, I have nothing going on. This week will be busy because of all the stuff we need to do and get done for my sister in laws wedding on Saturday.

morning! mothers day was great here. boys made me breakfast in bed and we went and had dinner with the in laws and went fishing. but today my back is KILLING me, ugh it hurts just to breath. glad to hear the party went well, and have fun this weekend at the wedding.

Mother's day was good here too. Went with my dd to have brunch with my mom anf sister. DH was on nights so he was sleeping lol

Wonder why your back is so sore CC. Maybe slept funny on it?

Hi ladies

Glad u all having good mothers days. We had our here about a month ago, it is a lovely day tho !
cc - hope ur back is feeling better soon, there is nothing worse than the pain from your back

AFM

I am doing ok, saw the Dr and my iron levels are good, i think it's because I have been taking a herbal supplement which I can tolerate.
Have a good rest of the day,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->