CD10 ..would love a buddy

what great news ttc! so glad you got confirmed it's a boy. and hopefully your days are , better than the other day. i didn't get a call back so i called them on lunch and i got the nurse and my progesterone was still low at 4.something. so they want me to start provera right away, even though i get a cycle every month right around the same time each month???? and up'd my clomid to 100, so we'll see how it goes?

I guess like you said, they want to "restart" your cycles. Maybe it will help? Glad they've upped the clomid! Ive read lots of women who have needed to do that, so doesnt sound uncommen at all!

My guess is, maybe you are ovulating, but the eggs arent very mature when they pop out? Can that happen?

Hi ladies,

Loads has been happening on here !!

TTC - great scan picture, it won't be long until you can hold your little man :) It sounds like he is a lovely big healthy baby eeekk so excited for you and your family !!

cc - hopefully the increase in clomid will help u and soons u will get that BFP !!

momma- sounds like ur doing well, very soon there will be two lovely babies on this thread YAY !!

AFM

Well, I got the job at my work and will be full time in September...DH has no news yet but we are keeping our fingers crossed that something will turn up.

Enjoy the weekend ladies XX

Congrats Trying!!! Thats great news! Does that mean you will be trying again come septmeber?

CC - I hope the clomid and provera works for you!

Try - Yay! Good new for you. I fingers crossed for your DH!

Afm - I have just started to get these weird pains/aches on the sides and top of my belly and my back. At first the ones on my side were the worse and now its my back :( The sides and top of my belly come and go but the back pain is constant. Not sure what is going on but it is annoying painful. Not sure what to do. I tried walking around but it didnt help. im at work so I can't really do anything. Should I call my dr or wait it out?

Is your tummy tightening when this happens? Could just be Braxton Hicks. I had them pretty painful around 20 weeks-ish. Could also be your round ligaments. My tummy itself has hurt off and on over the last 9 weeks due to it being stretched out soooo much! I will get sore spots.

I guess it just depends on how your feeling. I'd say, if they are like period like cramping and your tummy is tightening, you should call your doctor. If they aren't, is there anywhere you could go and put your feet up for 10 mins? That could make a difference

So glad you'll be trying again soon Trying!! Are you waiting until then to start?

Yes, I can actually go in our conference room and put my feet up. I will try that. Im going to see if they go away or at least get better. It has been going on for about 2 hours. It switches because now I am having them in my lower abdomen and it feels like period cramps. It is constant pain. UGH lol. I may just call my dr to see what he says. I hope they are just braxton hicks.

Yea, I think if they don't ease up or go away after having your feet up for about 10-15 mins, I'd give your doctor a call.

Oh, and drink a lot of water right now too! It can be caused by not having drank enough water lately as well

I sat with my feet up for a while and I think they eased up a little. I still have the dull painful ache in my side and back but I do think its a little better. My stomach is still tight. Ugh. I just wish it would go away. Its been like 4 hours.

Well maybe no harm in calling your doctor just to see what he/she thinks.

I didnt call yet. It didnt feel too bad after a while but my back hurts still. Im hoping it will be gone by tomorrow so we will see. Just going to take it easy tonight.

Have you been drinking enough water do you think?

Hi Trying!

Im doing ok. Actually Im currently sat here with a bag of frozen veggies on top on my tummy. Im trying to get baby to flip. He's breech right now and its becoming too much having his head in my ribs all the time. I cant breath very well these days. I think all it's doing is irritating him lol he's squirming lots at the moment.

Hows everyone else doing?

Haha nice TTC! I hope he flips for you! Let me know if that works :)

Im doing ok. None of those pains anymore thankfully. They went away over night. Did some major cleaning out of my DDs clothes. Big relief. LO is kicking away as usual. We can see him kick through my belly now lol. I think I look bigger than I should be. Dr says my uterus measures right on track though...oh well. Lol

I'm still sorting through all DD's clothes! I never realized how much she has(I never threw any of it away!) And I really do think this will be our last baby, so I'm trying my best to get rid of as much as I can. We have these swap/sell sites for our area on facebook and people put lots of clothes up, so I've put some of these clothes up and have already sold a bunch. All her stuff is in really great shape as I made sure to get stains out before I packed it all away. So will probably take the money from it all and buy some clothes for baby boy.
Or put towards the belly casting I want to do at the end of next month! lol

Well it didn't work. He just squirmed a lot and moved down a bit, but no flipping. At least he's moved down a bit and it's a bit easier to breath. I'm going to keep trying though. But will be putting a warm rice bag(kinda like a heating pad) on my pelvic area and the cold veggies on top. Should entice him to move more. That and I will be spending more time on my birthing ball and will be doing the 'on all fours pelvic things'. lol I did them with my DD and it helped her flip. So here's hoping it will this time too!

Really glad to hear the pains went away! It does sound like what I went through about your stage. I went and saw my doctor because I'd never experienced anything like it and she checked to make sure my cervix was still closed. They went away, and now I just have regular braxton hicks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->