CD10 ..would love a buddy

This drink is making me want to throw up. Wonder if I have to do it all over again if I do throw up? Lol

I really hope your DH keeps his job Trying! And im really glad your af is getting better! Always good news when it starts going away!

I cant wait to see the results Momma!

yes, if you throw up you have to start all over :( so hopefully you can keep it down! and you get good results. can't wait for the weekend! hope all you ladies have a good one.

I started feeling better at about an hour in to the test. So the last hour was more bearable.

I'm nervous about the weekend! We have our maternity photo's on saturday. We booked saturday because it was supposed to be nice and sunny out. Now it's looking like rain!!!
I don't know if I should ask to change to sunday when it's supposed to be sunny. They are free photo's, so I don't really want to push it, you know?

Just hope she has an umbrella! Because only umbrella I have is a beach one, lol (we don't get much rain here)

What is everyone else doing for the weekend?

OH FUN! maternity pics are sooo much fun. if it's a friend i would ask to switch even if they are free i'm sure they wouldn't mind, outdoor pics are so much fun. let us know how it goes! it's suppose to rain here all weekend too, so looks like races are out for us.

Well, there's only a chance of rain tomorrow. It was supposed to rain today, but nothing too much. Little sprinkles. No she's not a friend. It's a lady here in town who's wanting to expand her portfolio. I've looked at her work and she's really good, so I thought hey, I'd let her use a few of my pictures for free maternity/family photo's! We have our session free plus she will give us 15 pictures on a disk for free as well. So am super excited since we never got our annual christmas family photo's done this year(I was too sick, lol)

Anyways, I emailed her and she said if tomorrow's raining we can reschedule to sunday when it's going to be nice. And DH has the weekend off, so perfect!!

So thought I had all my stuff in for my medical employment benefits and turns out I needed to fill out ANOTHER form! So I've done it and now need to go get it handed in as I've been without a pay check for 3 weeks already! lol

HI ladies,

TTC - the photos sound really good, I wish we had done something like that. I hope it doesn't rain ! fingers X !

We have Monday off over here so it's a nice three day weekend. My DS has a Beaver camp and football presentations so he's busy busy !! Other than that we will just be chilling out and hoping it doesn't rain !

Have fun everyone !!

TTC - I bet the pictures will be beautiful. Hope you get all of your forms in order lol.

I have a question ladies....I was getting some pain around my one hip when I got up to fast or change positions too fast. It would go away after about a minute or two. Then last night, it happened but I still feel achey :( What do you think that is? I heard it could be round ligament pain (from stretching and growing) but I am not sure if it is supposed to last this long. I didn't have this at all with my DD. It is just worrying me a little. Not sure if I should call my dr.....

It's probably just a bit of cramp or where baby is growing and pressing on nerves, I would check it out with Dr just to be safe, and they may give you some exercises to help stop the pain !! Hope the pain goes away quickly for you !

Sounds just like round ligament pain. I had how you described it in the first few months, now when i get it its a general achiness on my sides that will stick around sometumes all day. Some days my actually tummy will hurt too, from the stretching i assume. Just feels tight and achy.

so yea, i'd say ligaments, but if your still uncomfortable with it, no harm ringing your doctor. Thats what he's there for!

Sounds like a good weekend to me Trying! Our long weekend isnt for another fee weeks I think. But mother's day is next weekend!

how did pics go ttc? that sounds awesome for the lady to do that for you! So just found out that the head of the lab is pregnant. she's due in november, and she got pregnant the first month they tried! ugh i can't believe how bad it hurt when i found out. i hope i get pregnant soon because i can't stand this anymore. i've decided if i'm not pregnant by sep were done for good, and we'll just be happy with our two boys.

Well, never ended up getting the pictures done as the women never showed up. Twice! Really unprofessional of her. I havent even recieved an email from her apologizing or anything. So definitely not impressed. We will be booking a well known lady here in June sometime. I just have to decide when we want them done. But am waiting to see what DH's new schedule might look like.

Im really sorry CC. That must have been hard to hear! I really hope there's a bfp for you soon!

CC - Im sorry it was hard for you to hear :( it is never any fun when it takes you a little longer and some people get it on like one try! I hope you get that bfp soon!

Try - how very unprofessional of her! I would be angry. And no call or email apologizing? Thats even worse! I would for sure schedule with someone more reliable and professional.

Afm - Luckily those pains haven't been so bad. I get them every once in a while but they are not nearly as bad as they were over the weekend. I still feel the little baby kicking around so I know everything is okay :)

Yep, very unprofessional of her. But I've put it behind me already. Chalk it up to experience. It was nice and sunny so Tianna got to play at the park anyways, so wasn't a total loss!

I've been having some pressure/discomfort in my bottom region. And DH told me I started waddling yesterday! :rofl: I have a feeling LO keeps engaging and dis-engaging the last few weeks since I had this feeling about 1-2 weeks ago too. And my poor tummy has been hurting. It feels sooo stretched out, I'm concerned about the next 3 months! I don't know how much more it will stretch! lol I didn't get much bigger then this with DD, so should be interesting.

Glad the pains have subsided Momma. I haven't had tooo many over the last few months. Not like I did the first few months. So when I do get them, they kinda make me stop and think to make sure its all okay.

Hi ladies

cc - I know how u feel about hearing other people getting pg. We have several people at work announcing and of course my SIL was due at the same time so that's a constant reminder. We just need to be strong and believe it will happen for us !!

TTC - what a shame she didn't turn up..very unprofessional !!Hope you get hem re done !

momma - glad the pains are better for you and you are feeling that baby kicking. Lovely !!

AFM - doing ok, waiting on news of my DH job tomorrow. We have been writing applications all weekend so hopefully we have something to go for if the worse news comes our way !!

Have a good day everyone

TTC - Sorry about your tummy hurting. That is funny that he said you were waddling! lol

Try - I hope you get good news either from his job now or a new one!

Afm - Nothing much going on here. DD's party is this weekend so I am preparing for that. And I guess on Saturday I have a kind of bachelorette party for my sister in law since the wedding is next weekend. Nails, toes, dinner and a movie lol. I don't really do that type of thing often so Im sure it will be fun! Only two more days until we find out :)

Hi ladies

Well we got the news that DH has lost his job...so far this year is not being kind to us !

Oh I'm so sorry Trying! What does your DH do for work? Will it be tough for him to find more work? I'm sorry this year hasn't been good to you guys so far. But here's hoping it all will turn around soon for you guys! :hugs:

i'm so sorry try, i look at it this way the rest of the year has to be pretty amazing for it being so shitty to start with! fx he finds work quickly! i'm feeling a little bit better today. it's just that i don't even like her and i knew she was going to do it, i just hoped it would be after me.......

Hi ladies,

thanks for your comments, my DH is a teacher, so there will hopefully be another job for him out there ! We have 4 jobs to apply for so hopefully something will turn up.

feeling more positive today and can't be down because of the children, they are so funny they keep our spirits going !

Hope everyone else is doing good, Momma - not long until you find out !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->