CD10 ..would love a buddy

thanks ladies, i hope so too! going to call the dr in the morning and set up for our Ovary scan, which is stupid because all they do is a pelvic check to make sure i don't have cysts. so it's a waste of time, but oh well, i guess whatever gotta do what you gotta do! starting my clomid tonight see we'll see!

CC - good luck with the clomid, fingers X for this cycle !!

AFM - AF arrived last night, I feel so relived, its exactly 30 days since I have operation so i know my body seems to be back to normal. I hope its not going to be horrendous tho !! CC we are nearly AF at the same time !! At least I can go back to charting now !!

Hope all u other ladies are doing ok and managing to get lots of rest !!

that's great news try!! on day two of clomid today and I seem to O around cd 20 on or off the clomid........so looking to O on 5/16

GL with the clomid cc!

Try - I am glad you are doing well and your body is getting back on schedule.

How is everyone else doing?

Afm - It is my DD's birthday today so we will be having a yummy dinner and a small ice cream cake. We spent the weekend with my family and my DH's family so our weekend was a little busy lol. Her party isn't until May 13th which of course I just realized is Mother's Day lol. Luckily it is really just family and they don't care.

I am really excited to find out what we are having next week! I still have no clue:shrug: but I know that I will be happy either way.

Oh thats great news trying! Will you just chart this month and then start trying the next cycle?

I hope O comes early this month CC!

I cant wait to hear what your having Momma! So exciting!

I have my 26th week check up tomorrow. Going to see if my doctor can comfirm that its a boy or not. Have been wondering and its bothered be that the tech said she was leaning towards boy. I sure hope it is! I bought some boy stuff! Lol

Been sore the last few days, but have also been very busy and not taking it easy. sooo am resting all day today in hopes it eases up a bit.

Hope you rest and feel better TTC!

I didn't know that they said they were leaning towards a boy and not actually say its a boy. I would have been bothered by that too though. I am a worrier :)

Well, its what they told me with my daughter too. They said they think shes a girl. They cant acrually tell us for sure due to liability. But since Ive never had any other kind of answer, I dont know if what she said is because she has to say it that way, or if because she really just wasnt totally sure. Bah...gues we will see tomorrow! Hope the radiologist can tell better then the tech lol

having the mother of all AFs... feeling pretty rubbish today, I thought they might return a bit lighter but NOOO !!
Saw the Dr yesterday and having a blood test on Friday as Im hoping to have an iron infusion again just to top me up ( apparently I lost over a pint of blood during procedure so Dr thinks probably gone iron deficient again ) !!

TTC - did u find out for sure ?? hope so !!

momma - how long until u find out ??

Ugh Try! I remember my first AF after my miscarriage. It was not fun :( Hope you feel better soon.

We find out May 10th so its coming up!

oh momma that's sooo exciting! it's not to far away. i'm sorry af is being horrible to you try, hopefully it eases up on you soon. ttc fx they can confirm boy for you!

Sorry af is so bad Trying. Hopefully it leaves pretty quickly though!

Well, had my appointment today. They did not write anything on the scan report about gender. Which is odd, but she said not every where does it.

Anywho, everything seemed great with baby at the scan though. Good fluid levels and my placenta is to the back, so not in the way. Baby is measuring 5 days ahead. So based on that I'd be 26 and 2 days. But we aren't changing my due date. Ironic part is, that's how many days I got put back in January. lol

My fundal height is measuring WAYYY off. Last appointment it was 32(i thought she said 24) and this time it's measuring at 34 weeks. Soooo she has me going for monthly scans starting at 28 weeks to check growth. So just a few more weeks until we get to see the LO again. And could be 2 or 3 more after that depending on when baby arrives.

But here's hoping they can confirm gender in a few weeks for us!

thats amazing news ttc, it's always great to see the baby! can't wait to hear how your next appt goes!

My scans are booked. They were just going to book the one, but since they are always so busy these days I asked her to just book the rest. Can always cancel later if need be! So I go in on May 24th(a week after 28 weeks, but I figured it wouldn't be right on time) and then the next 2 are June 25th and July 25th.

So I'm excited to see him in 3 weeks! And we will probably be able to know FOR SURE if he's a he. He can't not cooperate over 4 different scans! lol

Also got some good news about my DH's job. He's been hired into a full time position at work. His work days will always be changing, but he will always be paid the same full time wage. Basically salaried pretty much. And he's gotten another raise. So all in all, it will help a lot with the financial stress of me being off work for the next year and a bit.

How's everyone else doing?

thats fantastic news! i'm glad everything is falling into place. and if he doesn't cooperate for the next four scans i think your in for some trouble lol.

That's what I think too CC. He HAS to cooperate at at least one of the next few scans. I just hope it's this next one! I want a definite answer one way or the other. We're still going with boy unless they can for sure state otherwise.

Hi ladies

TTC - that all sounds great, i think it's a good idea to book ur scans in then u can plan ahead. Good news for your DH too, it's great that you can relax about that !

we find out next week about my DH job, I am not holding out much hope tho !! If he does stay on I think we will be trying straight away ( at least that's what I'd like to do LOL), but it all depends on the job. It's so frustrating.

Anyways, AF still bad but hopefully it will be better today,

Hope all u other ladies are doing ok ?

Ugh I hope that af gets better for you Try. Or better yet, just goes away! GL to you and your DH about his job.

Good news for you TTC! Also, glad that you have your scans all set up :) Always better to plan.

Afm - Nothing new here really. One more week and we find out if its blue or pink. So Im excited. People at my work are telling me that I am finally showing....I was like um have you seen me these last couple of weeks? I am not huge but you can for sure tell I think! lol oh well. I saw someone yesterday that I knew years ago and we both have 3 year olds. She was like, are you pregnant? I was like yes lol. So I guess people are finally starting to notice that I am indeed pregnant and not just FAT lol!!

Hi

AF much better today..think i am over the worst !

Momma - not long until u find out. It's nice when u start showing ..i loved that bit . Glad u doing good

Sitting here waiting to do my glucose test...yuck! And im starving!!!! You'd think they would take the fasting pregnant women in and get her going since she has to sit here for 2 hours after!

oh ttc the glucose test is the worst! Glad to hear that af is getting beetter for you try, and gl on next week hoping he'll get to keep his job. can't wait to hear about your scan next week momma!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->