CD10 ..would love a buddy

yep we uped the does to 100! start my 3rd clomid pill tomorrow so hoping i'm heading in the right direction. glad your mom took your news well, and i'm sure that dh's mom will be fine, if not oh well she'll have to live. lol.

I can't wait to see when the clomid works!! I'm so excited! I've heard good things for women who are on the 100mg dose after the 50 not working.

It will be a good month for you I think!

i'm so mad, so my dh has just been bringing me all my pills and not even paying attention, and i took it myself this morning and i was only taking 50mg and not 100! so i only took 50 sat and sunday 100 today.....do you think it will mess me up if i finish out on 100?

humm, I'd give your doctor a call and see what he says? I don't really know the effect of that. I'd be so upset with my DH too, so I don't blame you there!

not sure either cc - maybe call the Dr just to check ??

Hope everyone is ok, we have a two day special holiday to celebrate the Queen's diamond Jubilee, there is a lovely relaxed atmosphere all around ...and this means we can get down to some well times bding LOL!!

Really excited about trying again :)

TTC - Yes, if the previa does sort itself out then we will be trying vbac. We will just have to wait and see though.

cc - Are you going to call your dr? I would just to make sure.

Try - I am glad you are relaxing! GL on all of your bding lol.

Afm - Nothing much going on here. Next week is my lovely glucose test lol. So not looking forward to that. My sisters had the gestational diabetes and I know what symptoms they had and I do not have any of them. I am just looking forward to my next scan and when my parents and sister come up to visit in the beginning of July.

nah! i decided not to call the dr. i don't really see the harm in it. i was suppose to be taking a 100 anyways, so i don't see how doing 50 for two days and doing 100 for 3 days is going to hurt anything. plus it's to late anyways cuz i started taking the 100 yesterday!

As long as you are okay with it CC and you feel fine, you should be good.

I jumped on the scale today and noticed that I have barely gained 10 lbs! That is good for me lol since I was a little overweight to begin with...the dr hasn't said anything about my weight while at my appts either so yay. With my DD I gained 61 lbs! Yikes! I won't do that again. My goal is to only gain around 25-30 lbs and so far, that looks good :)

I was doing so well with my weight gain this time around too. And then I gained 3lbs in 2 weeks at my last appointment! lol So that puts me at 18lbs now and I suspect I will gain probably another 6-10lbs in the next 8 weeks. Hoping for the lower end of that scale, but all my cravings have come back...and with a vengeance! I guess without the MS to battle off the cravings, I have no self control lol

glad to hear that your weights have been staying down! hopefully you all have a nice day tomorrow.

Yeah but that isn't wouldn't even be 30lbs. That is really good :) That is the goal weight gain lol.

thanks CC!

I am really hoping that I only gain about 25 lbs. I kept some of it from my DD and I know I will have a hard time getting it off again lol. Oh well. I am eating a little better (because I am craving fruit) and I walk a little but everyday which is way better than I was doing with my DD.

Hi ladies

I am very impressed that you are all controlling your weight...it's so worth keeping it down if you can. I regret not being more controlled when preggy with my two, it's such hard work now to keep my weight healthy !!

AFM

Well, I am not temping but we are hoping to bd on days 8,10,12,14,and 16, although not sure if we will manage all these times LOL !! I Keep day dreaming about being pg again, didn't realize how much I want to be pg until we started trying again :). Hopefully it won't be a huge wait !!

cc - where are u in ur cycle ? I am CD9..are we near ?

yea try! i am on cd 7 today, so were pretty close :) except i seem to O way later than everyone else......like cd 20ish? so it's kinda hard to stay on track with me lol

I ovulated on cd 19 or 20 the cycle I got my bfp and it would have been my shortest, something like 34 days I think.

I really hope the upped dose of clomid does the trick this time CC. Even with the first few days dose lower.

Sooo tired today! I slept fairly well last night and was tired within an hour of getting up. And now it's only almost 1pm and my eyes hurt Im so tired. So off for a nap I think. Can't stay awake any longer! lol

lol i wish i would have gotten a nap today! i'm super tired too but luckily i'll get to go to bed here in about 2 and a half hours, and i'm kinda pumped about it! but then i have to get up and go work at the clinic tomorrow :( i just wish i could stay home.

I slept for about 2 1/2 hours and I did not want to wake up! I swear I could have slept through the evening and night no problem. Wonder how much of this tiredness is because of the rain. It's been raining for about 3 days now! lol

I'm so glad that your so positive about ttc again Trying! that's so awesome!

so i guess i got my wish. little one is running a fever so we stayed home today, and go in to the dr this afternoon!

Oh no! Hope your LO is feeling better soon CC. Its sad when kids get sick. I hate when my DD is sick, i feel so helpless

cc - hope all is ok with LO and that you manage to get some rest

TTC - glad u r doing well, even if a little tired !!

AFM - well, we managed another BD last night, a little bit off the pattern now so BD on days 8,11,13,15 ..hopefully this will work !!

I cant wait to see how it goes for both of you this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->