CD10 ..would love a buddy

sounds like everyone is doing wonderful! try that is great news on the new job, and getting back to ttc! i'm so excited for you. Happy to hear the babies are doing well, and everyone is feeling better. I hope your baby turns ttc! afm still waiting to finish my provera and get af.....

How long do you have to take the provera for CC? And when is AF supposed to come after finishing it?

Hi ladies,

well, AF turned up on Monday which gives me a 28 day cycle !! I feel like now my body is back to normal. Have been feeling very broody these past few days but I think probably just hormones LOL. I am going to try and start charting to give me something to do until we start trying again. I think if we start in August that would be ok !

Glad u all doing well ...when are all your due dates again ?

That sounds like a good idea Trying. The charting will definitely make you feel ready once you start ttc again.

Im due August 11th. But may ve a bit earlier if I decide to have a c-section.
Part of me is leaning towards just having one since its easier and my DH wants me to, but oddly enough, I feel like Im letting other people down if i have one. Its really weird!

That's great Try! It always feels good to get back on your regular cycles.

I am due Sept. 29th but also may have to go early if my placenta previa doesn't correct itself....

I have a question, sorry if its TMI but its weird. I woke up this morning and had some orangish color discharge going on. It has happened before to me and I really don't know what it is. I heard it can be from the vitamins I am taking but who knows. I don't have any other "symptoms" so I am not sure....it I guess could be considered "pink" too but mostly looked orange to me.

Momma - sounds like it could be from the vitamins, maybe stop taking them for a bit and see what happens ??

AFM

We my DH only went and got himself a job !!!! We are soo pleased after these weeks of mega stress !! Looks like baby making will be back on track YAYNESS !!!

YAY Try! I am so happy for you and your DH!

I don't want to stop taking the prenatal vitamins...maybe there are some different ones that I can try...

what wonderful news try!!! looks like everything is going in the right direction for you now :) i'm suppose to take the provera for ten days and then should get af 3-7 days after i finish. so ten days will be on sat so we'll see when af shows up!

Oh that's fantastic news Trying! Will you be starting to try earlier then August? Or just going to chart and start when planned? I'm so pleased for you guys!!

Momma, maybe try switching brands, but also mention it at your next appointment. I don't know about that color, but I know that yellow and greenish can be signs of infection. I wouldn't worry too much, but definitely mention it next time you see your doctor and in the mean time, switch to a different brand.

CC- so hopefully by next weekend you will have your AF. What happens if it doesn't show? Or is that even a possibility?

AFM- Finally found a Doula in the area who's available. She's also very pro-vbac and has more experience with them. She has even referred me to an OB here that is vbac supportive and also happens to be the top OB in the area. We're meeting with her next week.

Only problem is...my DH. He's being stubborn about a Doula as he feels she will take away from his role in the whole process. He's pissing me off about it to be honest. He's never even read up on what a Doula is and has this strong dislike for them already! He's just informed me he doesn't even like the idea of a nurse being there! WTH! Grrr....Anyways, he's agreed to meet with her, and I'm hoping from now until then he will be more open minded to the whole thing as I've made it extremely clear how important having one is to me and that I don't know if I will even try a vbac if I don't have one. Which means he won't get to have ANY role in the birth as he will be sat behind a curtain just like me.
Sigh...men can be so stupid sometimes

sorry ttc, hopefully your husband comes around and get make a good connection with your dula. started spotting yesterday, so af came today! stopping the provera 3 days early and will be starting my clomid on sat!

Did the doctor say you could get your af while still taking the provera?
That's awesome that it came! Hopefully your body is reset and ready now!!

Thanks CC- But I guess it's kind of a mute point now anyways. We met with our doctor this morning and she had the results from my scan last week. They got some extra info on my scar(at my request) and it's thinner then normal. So that's not good. It can increase my risk for uterine rupture. Soo, after crying in the doctor's office( i feel bad for making her feel bad! Stupid hormones!) we've decided to just do the repeat c-section.

It's not what we wanted, but it's what needs to happen now. I just keep telling myself it's not HOW he gets here, it's that he GETS here.

We've laid out a clear birth plan that we will relay to our doctor's when the time comes. I'd like to hold him in the OR if I can(I did with my DD) and then my DH is the only one to hold him until I am out of recovery and back in my room. Which shouldn't be an issue as we've also discussed the fact that I'd like to not call any of our family to come to the hospital until AFTER I'm back in my room. We want to have a little bit of alone family time the 3 of us before everyone comes to see him. And even then, I only want immediate family(parents/siblings and DD of course) to come to the hospital for the first few days. I don't want to be overwhelmed.

And we don't want him to get any formula from the time he's born until when I'm able to breast feed him. Which we're both feel very strongly about.

So I imagine it will either be the week of July 23rd or July 30th we'll be having him. Just have to wait to hear back about OR times.

CC - That is great. Hopefully everything works out for you!

Try - I know what you mean. That is my problem right now. I am right now more at risk for uterine ruptures so until they see my next scan, its another csection for me. Oh well though it doesn't bother me. I don't know what they do during a normal csection though. I hope I can hold him or at least my DH can after he is born in the OR. But maybe my placenta will "move" up and I can try a vbac. We will see. my next appt is the glucose test and then I will schedule my next ultrasound. He might have to come a little earlier than the 40 weeks though.

I tried really hard to breastfeed with my DD but it just didn't work. I pumped for a couple of weeks but after that she had to be formula fed. She would not latch on. I have something weird with my nipples (sorry tmi). They don't "stick out" like they should so the baby can find them and latch on. I was pretty heartbroken but what are you going to do. It sucks though because I for sure had enough to feed her! :)

I think there are ways to help with that problem with your nipples now. Your meaning they were more "innies" then "outies"? Not sure what it is, but I know I've heard of ways. Maybe see a lactation consultant before having LO? Why will he be coming early?

I had milk production issues with my DD. So she was half and half fed until she was 5 months and I went back to work. Then she was just formula. I was even on domperidone to help my milk along, but just didn't cut it. So REALLY hoping that since they hurt a hell of a lot more this time, and STILL hurt, that BF will be easier for me.

I did see a lactation consultant after DD was born. They didn't say anything about any ways to help with my more "innies" lol. I will have to see one again because I will for sure be trying to breastfeed again. Even if I have to pump. He may be coming early if I still have the previa. They are worried about the abruptions so they said he might have to come a little early. But only if this previa doesn't fix itself!

Mine didn't hurt too bad when I was breastfeeding or before my DD was born. BUT they did get pretty big! lol not that they need to but it was quite dramatic lol. I went from a nice C cup to a huge D. They stayed that way too....I was producing enough even when I stopped pumping. It took a while for it to go away.

Hi ladies

Lots of conversations on here..

TTC - I think the risk of Uterine rupture was a reason why we chose a c section. It's good to have a birth plan and will be lovely if you can hold him straight away !!

cc - sorry AF came, hopefully that clomid will give u a BFP

AFM - we have decided to start trying again so watch this space.. still on day 5 but looking back at my charts to see when we bd last time to see if that brings us luck !!

try thats great news! i can't wait for you to get your bfp! ttc sounds like you have a great birth plan in order, and momma i hope you get some good news at your next scan. so af is a lot different than it usually is. it's not really heavy yet??? usually i'm really heavy 1-3 and light 4-5. but who knows.

That's great news Trying, can't wait to hear how it's going.

CC- where in your cycle did he have you start the provera? Could it be that maybe there wasn't enough lining built up yet, so it will be a light af?

Momma- I really hope your previa sorts itself out. I can't remember, if it does sort itself out, were you going to try a vbac?

Afm- My sister came and helped me do a bunch of cleaning/organizing today, and now I'm seriously paying for it. I can honestly say I don't think I've ever been this sore outside of after I had my c-section! I was going to head out to this big huge craft sale thing called Creative chaos tonight for a bit, but there is no way I will be able to do that. Stupid SPD. Hoping that after resting tonight that I will be able to go tomorrow morning.

I can't wait until this spd corrects itself and i can get on with my life, lol

i started my provera 4 days before af was due. so not really early in the cycle? on to my second day of clomid today, still feeling pretty good so far this cycle. sorry your feeling terrible ttc not to long before your beautiful baby is here and you can get to feeling better!

You upped your dose of clomid for this cycle right CC? Glad your feeling good!

AFM- had a lovely brunch out this morning with my DH and DD and am now stuffed to the gills. I woke up craving pancakes and cheesecake and tomato soup! lol Was the oddest combo I've craved yet.

SPD is a *bit* better today. Still pretty sore though. Also had a major seized calf muscle the other morning(charlie horse) have been getting them off and on for a few months now at night, but I used to get them when I danced/figured skated so I know how to get rid of them. This one wouldn't go away though, was horrible! And now my calf has felt like it's been bruised for the last few days. Weird? lol Oh well, things aren't too bad though. Just generally tired, which is to be expected the bigger he gets.

Told my mom about our birth plan for the c-section and she was pretty good about it. I can tell it bugged her a tad bit, but nothing she was going to voice as she knows how difficult this has been for me. But it was never my mom I was worried about telling. It's DH's mom. She's been posting stuff on Facebook about how she can't wait to get him in her arms and on an on. So I know she's not going to be too impressed with having to wait until he's 3-4 hours old to see him. But ohhh well, not my problem!

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->