CD10 ..would love a buddy

i'm so excited for you try! hopefully you get your bfp right away. and little man is feeling fine today! super excited to go out and stay with grandma so me and dh can go out for our anniversary. it's actually tomorrow, but he races tomorrow so were celebrating tonight!

Oy, I just spent 6-7 hours in the emerg at the hospital. I've been having heart palpilations A LOT today. At some points it would be so bad I could hardly feel like I was catching my breath and my chest was heavy. Anyways, spent a long time there, they did every freaking test I think they could have done, blood gas(O2 levels) urine, x-ray of my chest, ultrasound of my legs(blood clots) blood tests and non-stress test for baby and of course regular blood work all to find out...I'm anemic! lol I understand they had to rule everything out, but geezzz. lol

So need to up my iron intake. What a looong day. I'm totally exhausted and off to bed shortly and will hopefully sleep all night. Mind you, I'm still getting the palpitations and shortness of breath, but nothing like what it was like earlier, so for that I'm thankful

Wow TTC! I am glad they found out what was wrong! That is scary. What a busy day.

Try - GL! I can't wait to see if you get that bfp!

CC - Hope you had a good time with your DH!

Afm - Well, I just realized that I started my 6th month today! At least I think so anyway lol. Only 3 more weeks to go until my 3rd trimester. Crazy.

momma - sooo excited for you !!! Time just races away when you are expecting !!

It's so exciting to get to the last trimester. I found though that time felt like it slooowed down! lol I've only got about 7 weeks, maybe 8 left. Depending on when my OB books the OR for. So very exciting! I just wish he'd call me with my OR time already, lo

How's everyone doing?

Hi ladies

Hope ur all doing ok

TTC - Hope you have got over ur ordeal at the hospital, Ihope they gave u something to increase your iron. I can't believe u only have 7 weeks left, WOW baby will be here b4 you know it !!

Hope everyone else is ok too,

AFM - well, we managed to bd last night and gonna see if we can bd again tonight. It's weird but I don't feel like I have all the fertile cm that I used to get. I hope I am oving !!

Thats a bit odd trying. Ive heard good things about drinking grapefruit juice to help with cm.

hey ladies hope you had a good weekend!.that sounds so scary ttc, i'm glad your feeling better. and try i have my fx for your bfp! I can't believe how fast time has gone for you momma!

Try - Hmm I am trying to remember what happened with me but I honestly can't! Maybe the grapefruit juice will help. I just know that I always get quite a bit when I was o'ing!

TTC - Wow, time really has flown! I can't believe you will get to see your LO so soon! I know what you mean though. Sometimes I feel like time has flown and then sometimes I feel like it is taking forever!

cc - How have you been feeling? How is your cycle going?

Afm - Nothing new. Had a pretty good weekend. It was so hot here! Luckily we are do for some rain today or tomorrow. I saw at the store they had little bottles that were on sale and I just couldn't resist buying them. They were blue and green lol. I am going to try and breastfeed but I know I will also probably have to pump too. I can't wait to have my next ultrasound so I can for sure know that this LO is a boy lol. Then I can start getting the stroller and car seat and such. Anyway, my DD is finally getting the hang of potty training. She is very stubborn lol. She needs to be potty trained before she can go to her preschool in the fall and I would like a few months to NOT have to buy diapers or pull ups lol

Potty training was tough for my DD. She was so stubborn she didnt want to poop on the potty and ended up holding it all the time and she would get sooo backed up it hurt her when she had to go. She even threw up a few timws frim holding it so long. She even had to go on lactulose to help. But it took as a good solid year and a half to have her potty trained day and night. She's been out of pull ups for about 7 months now. Maybe longer. But she still has accidents at night sometimes.

I cant believe that she has to be potty trained to go to preschool. I dont think thats a requirement here. But it could be at some places for all i know i guess.

I hope she picks it up soon!

momma - glad LO is getting the hang of potty training. It is so nice not to have to worry about using a potty when we r out and about. I bet those bottles looked cute !!

Well, I've had much more cm and it seems more watery, maybe a bit eggwhite so hopefully ov is just around the corner. Calendars said today but I think maybe tomorrow. Going to BD tonight if DH is up for it LOL !!!!

sometimes my DH didnt have a choice, he had to be up for it lol. Good luck Trying hope you guys catch rhis time! That would be wonderful!

GL with potty training! my oldest took a while for pooing, but not to bad and i had to stop giving him anything to drink after supper except to rinse his teeth and a sip before bed or he would wet himself. nothing new here! my cp is still really hard and closed so no O yet......should be cd 13 today??

Good luck to both of you with o'ing and bding lol.

Yeah, my DD doesn't do too well when she has something on her bottom like pull ups or underwear and what not. She doesn't pull them down to go lol. She does super well with just running around with no bottoms on! She just sits on the potty and goes both poo and pee. Since she has that down, I am working on the pulling her bottoms down before she sits. The joys of motherhood lol!

Yea my DD was pretty similar with the panties and pullups. When she was at home she'd just run around in her top and we'd have the potty in the living room and at daycare she'd be in a long t-shirt to cover up her bits.

morning ladies! not much new to report here, going out of town for K's baseball game today so that should be fun. still no hints to when i'm going to O or not.....so just going with the flow lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->