CD10 ..would love a buddy

Opps, v-day is viable day. Baby becomes viable if born at 24 weeks

Have fun at the baseball CC. Hope you O soon!!

So i just found out that my brother and SIL's baby is okay and no heart defects! (My niece has had 2 open heart surgeries and.still needs more) and they also told them the sex, and its a boy! Our boys will be 3 months apart and our girls are already 10 months apart. So nice!

oh nevermind about the v-day thing lol. I looked it up. I honestly never knew about that! I didn't know it was such a big deal but now I understand.

Lol its not a really big deal. I think for some ladies though ita a relief to get to that stage. Just one more milestone.

I agree. It is a nice milestone lol. I just can't wait to have my next ultrasound and see this LO again and to see if things have migrated.

I am glad to hear about your new soon to be nephew! My oldest sister was born with a "hole" in her heart and had 2 or 3 major open heart surgeries when she was younger. Luckily, niether of her two kids had that problem and none of my other nieces or nephews do either.

TTC - how lovely that ur LOs are so close together and is well, that must be such a relief ! My sister's chn are the same age as my two and they are all so close it's like they are brother and sister !!

momma - going past V day is so exciting and a relief to know that baby would be ok if he came early. GL with the scan !

cc- hope u ov soon, are u using opk ?

AFM - well, I think I ov yesterday or Monday ??but not sure really as didn't have very much cm compared to before MC. I did have kinda sore BBs but nothing how they used to be ?? I think I might use an opk next time just to see if I am actually oving and I think I will temp as well.

Have huge amounts of EWCM this morning, think I am oving a bit later this cycle...grrr have to wait until DH comes home now :(

HI, i am on day 10 today!!! I have two boys struggled to catch with the first but no problems with the 2nd, but have been trying for nearly 9 months for #3 (different partner). Just started this month to try an ovulation test, it says i should start testing day 12 as i have 28/29 day cycles but I am sure i ovulated today so tested to be sure but it didnt confirm anything?? so very confused..... will try again tomorrow though i think just to keep track xoxo good luck for this cycle and fingers crossed for those BFP for us

GL on catching your egg try! I'm not sure about using opk's this month or not.......not feeling anywhere close to O'ing :( hoping i do soon though. should be around cd15 or 16 today so i would guess i would O on sunday or so?

cc - I hope u ov soon!!

I haven't used an opk this month cos I'm pretty sure I ov today. We managed to get a bd in this evening, my poor DH is so knackered after this week LOL !! I think we started bding a bit early and should have waited until CD 12...oh well I guess i am in the TWW now...hope u join me soon cc !!

Welcome KellieB - maybe try again in the evening, I would sometimes get a pos opk by the evening !! GL for ur BFP !!

Sounds like you O'd to me Trying! Can't wait to see what this TWW brings for you!

And I hope your O comes soon CC!

I missed taking my extra vitamins yesterday and am feeling down right exhausted!
Trying, is it you who has to have iron transfusions once in a while? When your really low do you feel exhausted?

TTC - yes I have the iron transfusions. When my iron was really low I felt sooo tired and would sleep throughout the day. I also would be very emotional and really down with it too. I have found some herbal tablets that suit me and have increased my iron by quite a bit...the tablets the Dr prescribed made me really sick :(

Are you taking an iron supplement ?

I have my doctors appointment in the morning and have been waiting to go on something in case she wants me on something specific. I might just pop into the health store and get some supplements. I didmt realize it could affect my mood too! I havent been the nicest lady. I just fogured it was all hormones but maybe some is low iron. I know the exessive tiredness is low iron.

Whew I finished that nasty sugar drink and had my blood drawn lol. LO's heartbeat was 140 which is good and they said it was nice and strong. I won't get that next ultrasound until 32-34 weeks though :(

hey ladies! i calculated and i'm only on cd 15 today, so i shouldn't O for 5 more days! thinking i'm going to start opk's tonight, or tomorrow!

Oh that's great news CC! I really hope your O comes strong this month and you guys catch the egg!

I hated that drink Momma. Mine was like a flat orange pop but with more syrup in it. Bleck! Made me feel sick the first 30 mins after wards. Thought I was going to pass out!
That sucks you have to wait so long for another scan! Will you guys be getting a 3D one at all?

Well baby is good, my hemoglobin is a bit low, but she said that's due to the low iron. She said it's up to me if I want to take the supplement. She said it makes some women sick and they can't handle it and since I've been a bit sick the last few weeks, it's my choice. DH thinks I should go out and get broccoli sprouts and try those first and if I don't see a difference then try the supplement. So I think that's what I will do as I've also read the iron can make you constipated and I don't need anymore then what I'm already dealing with! lol Still no date for my c-section. Had to call the OB's office again to make sure the message got passed along. Receptionist was really nice and pulled my chart and said she will try and get a minute with him today and call me back. So hopefully I will know sometime...anything! Soon! I'm tired of waiting and wondering when it will be. lol

TTC - eating greens is a great way to get iron so hopefully that will give you an energy boost. I couldn't tolerate the tablets at all, I was just sick all the time. Hope u find out soon when ur c section date is...so excited for you !!

cc - good idea to do opk, at least then u will have some idea when u ov.

momma -glad baby's heart beat was nice strong !!

AFM - feeling ok, think i am 2 dpo but of course no symptoms, I feel a bit funny about trying again, like I am a bit numb to it..I am so scared if the same thing happens again. Oh well, I have to be strong and believe when it happens all will be ok :)

TTC - No, I don't think we will get the 3D one. My hospital doesn't do the 3D ones. I would have to go to a different place to get it done and it isn't "necessary". Although, I would love one lol.

GL CC! Can't wait to see what your opks say.

Try - I know what you mean about trying again. But, it will happen when it is supposed to.

We were going to get a 3D one, they are private here and cost about $200 for it, but then I was told I would be having monthly scans, so we just didn't feel the need to go and have it done. The last one I had was pretty good, even showed us the chubby cheeks! lol

I'm sorry your feeling that way Trying, I'm sure it's normal to feel how your feeling. I probably would be too. It will happen for you, I just know it :hugs:

AFM- well my OB office called back yesterday and my OB had sent a request in to the hospital already, they've(the hospital) have just been dragging their bums I guess. Anyways, my OB has requested either August 3rd or August 6th for OR dates. But Aug 6th is our Provincial Stat holiday and hospitals don't book electives on stats, so I'm guessing that as long as the 3rd isn't totally booked already, that will be when I'm having my LO. I just need to wait for a call from the hospital. Very excited to know a better idea of when he's coming! Only 7 more weeks!

ttc that's great news you only have 7 weeks left! i totally understand how you feel try, keep your chin up and stay positive and you should have your bfp in no time! went out and got opk's today, and neg surprise surprise! but hopefully i'll have a pos one by monday?

Have you been checking your cervix CC? Any changes there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->