CD10 ..would love a buddy

im on cd8.started my opk today since this was my first period since getting off of mirena.it took 10 weeks so i dont' know how my ovulation works now.glad to have found a few cycle buddies now

im on cd8.started my opk today since this was my first period since getting off of mirena.it took 10 weeks so i dont' know how my ovulation works now.glad to have found a few cycle buddies now

Hi Jane! Have you tried temping to go along with the opks?

Temping was the most reliable thing for me. I could never remember to use the opks, lol

Hi Jane

I am going to temp next cycle ...it's so useful to find out where you are in a cycle !

opk's still neg, hoping i'll get a pos soon! hope everyone had a great weekend

Hi ladies

Nothing to report symptoms wise, felt sick yesterday but not today and bbs not sore at all. I think we should have bd after ov day, oh well we will do this next time !!

How are all you lovely ladies getting on XX

hey try nothing new to report here either! i have my fx for you, i don't think that i o'd again this month.......i go to the dr on tues to confirm that i didn't o. so i guess onto next month!

Hi

cc - still nothing new today, in fact feel really well and bbs still not sore at all !! Hope ur doc has good news for you

Do you think you will wait until af is due to test or?

Sorry you havent O'd yet CC. I hope you can get to the bottom of it soon!

Afm-not too much, just waddling along. DD went from full time daycare to part time this week, so had her home yesterday and the day before. My god, she's been like the energizer bunny lately! Lol
Spd has been pretty crappy lately. Was at an auction last night and sat for 3 hours so am super sore from that. Only 6 more weeks to go!!! Been really hot here today and im sat infront of a fan with my central air on, lol. Growth scan on monday!

Hi ladies

BFN today on frer, not going to test again now, just wait for AF to arrive :(

TTC - 6 weeks to go !! amazing hope u r managing to stay cool !!

Oh im sorry trying! Its just your first month back at it. Will keep loads of positive thoughts that it will happen soon!

Staying cool....as long as i dont leave my house im good lol

temping sounds like a good plan! It made me feel like I was taking control of things. Of course I really wasnt, but it was nice to feel that way anyways, lol

so i think i O'd, or am going to O!!!! took a test lastnight at 11 when i got home from a trip to the zoo and it was way darker than any other test i have taken. took a digi and a big fat circle. took two opk's today still really dark but out of digi's. saved my pee and going to get some this afternoon and test them. lol! FX for you try. I can't believe you only have 6 weeks left ttc, just blows my mind! can't wait to see pics of that beautiful boy. and let us know how your scan goes monday!

cc - hope u ovd, what cd would that be ?

UUggghh I feel rubbish, having that terrible dragging pain and just waiting for AF ...due either tomorrow or Tuesday. Just wish it would hurry up and come so I can begin new cycle.

Just been for a long run and feel soo much better and positive about next cycle !!! gotta stay positive !!

I love running. Does make everything seem better. Will be a while until i can do that again though.

Glad your feeling positive about next cycle trying!

glad to hear your feeling better try! i'm guessing i'm 2 dpo right now.....not 100% sure but I think I O'd friday night cuz i was cramping a little bit so i don't know if that makes me 2 or 3 dpo or not? because opk was pos at 8 am and neg by 12 noon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->