CD10 ..would love a buddy

I'd say 2 dpo, but im having a hard time remembering everything about that stuff right now lol
Glad you've O'd though!

Afm-i seemed to have forgotten that i have an ultrasound tomorrow. It slipped my mind and i was thinking about my week and it just dawned on me lol i swear, if my head wasnt attatched lol

oh that's awesome! I can't wait to hear how your scan goes and how that beautiful baby is growing! my bb's are hurting today, well actually since i o'd ugh! I have my appt tues, but i don't think the test is going to show anything since i won't be 7dpo like they like you to be?

I'd maybe mention it to your doctor CC and see what he/she says. They may want you to wait an extra few days before having your blood done.

Well, had our growth scan today and baby is now head down. Which I think happened about 5-7 days ago as I've been having some really weird feelings down below and some cramping. About 5 night ago I woke up with this really bad pain running from the middle of my lower uterus right down in a line to and through my cervix. So I think it was baby's head snuggling in. Wonder if he's engaged or not? I never asked to be honest.

Anywho, he's weighing in at 6 lbs already! Would explain why I feel like there is NO room for him to grow anymore. My DH seems to think with my body feeling different(cervix is tender too) and with his size, he thinks baby will want to come earlier then my planned c-section. He may be right. Will have to ask my doctor about that on thursday and see what she say.

Hope everyone else is doing good!

thats wonderful news ttc! he's getting ready to come. yea i will talk to him tomorrow and see what he says. been feeling crappy today bb's hurt and really crampy so hopefully i'll have some good news in a few days!

Oh I really hope you have good news!! That would be wonderful! I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow

thanks, i hope so too! my appt is at 220 but i doubt i'll have any news until wed or thurs. then i will ask him if we should wait or not, but i'm sure he will draw it.

If he decideds to do the blood draw tomorrow, see if maybe he'd consider doing another one a few days later.

HI ladies

TTC - wow sounds like LO will soon be here, and a healthy size already. Hope u r managing to keep comfortable !

cc - good luck for ur appointment and fingers X u get good news ..let us know !!

AFM

Waiting for AF today, got all the signs and feel really bad PMS this time ( why does that always happen??) . Still feeling ok about next cycle although sometimes it's hard to feel positive about all of it

thanks! my appt went well today were getting bloods drawn on friday, so dr should call me monday with my numbers, and hopefully there high!!!

Im sorry trying...i wish you werent going to get af. It really is hard to stay positive. I hope your able to thoigh!

Good news CC, glad they are waiting the few extra days! FX for high numbers!

Afm- feeling like shit to be honest. Physically and emotionally because of the physical. My body is doing weird things and im just soo done. Im pretty sure I had a contraction today. Wasnt just the regular braxton hicks. Those arent painful for me, this one my whole tummy cramped with it. My lower back hurts, my bowels are looser and more often, i feel like im going to get a flu all the time, im generally the most restles person on the planet right now...so yea, pretty well like shit sums it up lol oh and very bitchy and no patients. Poor DH, all he has to do is breath and im mad...lol

Appointment on thursday, and since baby is measuring ahead im going to maybe beg her to ask my OB for an earlier c-section date. Like 37 or 38 weks. None if this 39 week bullshit lol

Sorry, just very irritable i suppose.

lol ttc! hope that you get to feeling better soon, and your dr caves and gives you an earlier due date! i'm pretty excited to see what my numbers look like. i'm hoping there high because i'm feeling like total crap today. cramping and felt sick after i ate this morning. still a little crampy but feeling good for the most part now. bb's arn't to sore.

Oh i was just having a few days there. Ive been resting today and seem to have my mind back. Will just be waiting for the scheduled 39 week section.

Well it sure sounds like you've ovulated CC! I cant wait to hear back from your results!

glad to hear your feeling better! i hope i get really good numbers on friday too. but won't know results til monday.....

I wonder where Momma is? Havent hears from her in a bit I dont think. Hope she is okay!

Hi Ladies just checking in after a long break. Glad to see you are doing well TTC!! So excited for you and your baby boy!! CC are you thinking you might be preggo are you getting your hcg levels tested? Sorry Af arrived Try.

AFM- Just finishing my second mc unfortunately. I got my BFP on June 10th and was getting my hcg tested every 3-4 days. It was initially very high but wasn't doubling at the rate it was supposed to even though it was still doubling. I was trying to stay positive but had my levels checked last Friday and they had dropped so I knew that wasn't good. I started to mc on Sunday and am pretty much done now. I was only 6 weeks so it was like a heavy af. I am heartbroken but will keep trying. WE will get it right Try and cc!!

Aww Im so sorry Marathongirl! Lots of :hugs: your way. I wish you didnt have to go through that.

Marathon - that is so sad for you I am sending you lots of hugs. I had a MC at end of March at 12 weeks and it was horrible so trying again now and hoping all will be ok ! We can get through this together :)

TTC - hope u are ok and feeling calm and relaxed. Do u think they will c section u earlier...eeekk so exciting !!

cc - I really really hope u get good results, let us know !!

I hope momma is ok too !!

AFM - Well AF eventually arrived yesterday and full on today so onto next cycle with a positive smile LOL !!!

Ohh, im sorry af came. But glad to see your feeling positive about the next cycle. Fresh start this time!

Im not sure if they would cobsider it. Maybe if I actually started dilating earlier they might. Otherwise I think they would just leave it until its planned. But again, I juat dont know. Have an appointment in an hour, so will be asking her these questions. Hoping I might ge some answers but its hard to say as she isnt my OB and she wont be doing the surgery herself. Not even 100% sure she will be in the OR!
Slowly starting to get nervous about it...been mostly in denial and ignoring it, but I guess I cant do that forever! Lol

Marathon so sorry to hear about your loss! and sorry af came try, on to next cycle with smiles right! not much to report on me getting my bloods done tomorrow so fx for high numbers, which means a good O!!!

I don't think I've ever seen my doctor looked shocked before. But she did when she read my ultrasound report. At first I thought something was wrong, but then she just said holy cow you have a big baby in there! :rofl: His head and femur are measuring on track at between the 50th and 90th percentile but his tummy...well that's measuring over the 90th percentile! No wonder he's big...and he's also generally measuring 2 weeks ahead. Bit of a jump from just 5-6 days ahead, which is what it's been after my one at 23 weeks and 28 weeks. He's going to be a little chubby guy.

She said chances are they will keep my c-section for 39 weeks to make sure his lungs are developed. But she has sent over some stuff to my OB and has asked if he would like me to have another ultrasound earlier then july 25th(in a month). I also have to start my non stress tests this coming week at 34 weeks instead of 36 weeks. For what reason, I'm not entirely sure. But since his movements have been kinda off and on I'm happy about that really.

Other then that, everything seems to be good. She's sent my urine off for testing for a uti since I've bee having cramps, but she suspects it's mostly due to baby having turned head down.

Dh won't be allowed in recovery with me :( They take him and baby upstairs pretty quickly after he's born and she said if there is enough staff then a nurse can bring baby back down to recovery for me and she's noted that it's important to me. So here's hoping. I really don't want to be alone for the 45 mins while they stitch me up and then another 45min-1 hour in recovery..that was the part I hated about my last c-section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->